Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"Temper temper time to explode."

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

"Temper temper time to explode." Empty
PostSubject: "Temper temper time to explode."   "Temper temper time to explode." I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:38 am

"Temper temper time to explode." Jacoby-shaddix

David Blue -

David was just strolling around on Half-Blood Hill. He was happy and pissed because his team won the Basketball match but he couldn't score the most goals. 'I'll show that guy who's the best. I'll score the most goals the next day at any cost... after giving him a slap.', he thought. Thanks to his selfish attitude. It was a warm afternoon but occasionally a cool wind would blow. There were pegasi flying at the distance and the sound of one boy hitting something with his hammer. Then, from where the boy was doing his work, his hammer came flying towards David and hit him in the head. Suddenly, David's temper went berserk and he yelled,"Whose hammer is this?!" He hoped that there was no blood coming out of his head but that was the least of his worries at that time. He just wanted to hit the boy with the hammer that hit him.

Last edited by Mysterious Boy on Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trist

PostSubject: Re: "Temper temper time to explode."   "Temper temper time to explode." I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:47 am

Tristan looked up suprised, he didn't mean to hit someone. He suddenly went back to work on his metal Centaur model. He kept working on it feverishly, hoping the boy wouldn't figure it was him.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: "Temper temper time to explode."   "Temper temper time to explode." I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:32 pm

~Tristan, your post is only 3 sentences. When you roleplay please make sure you abide by the 4 sentence minimum rule. Thank you~
Back to top Go down
Trist

PostSubject: Re: "Temper temper time to explode."   "Temper temper time to explode." I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:46 pm

okay sorry :C
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: "Temper temper time to explode."   "Temper temper time to explode." I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:58 am

So, does Mark have to edit his post or can I reply to his 3 sentence post?
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: "Temper temper time to explode."   "Temper temper time to explode." I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:16 pm

~You can reply, but make sure that you follow the 4 sentence rule from now on. If you need help figuring out how to add to your post, feel free to check out this topic~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Temper temper time to explode."   "Temper temper time to explode." I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Temper temper time to explode."
Page 1 of 1