Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

evan needs plots!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

evan needs plots! Empty
PostSubject: evan needs plots!   evan needs plots! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 5:49 pm

evan needs plots! Tumblr_mdlo4aeWBm1rlpofoo1_500
- EVANGELINE FOX -
fifteen - daughter of aphrodite - two months at camp
Evan struggles with insecurity which led to her obsession with looking and acting absolutely perfect. Her goal in life is for everyone to love her. This mindset led to the development of a mild eating disorder. Due to this, Evan's parents sent her to Camp hoping that being around people like her would help her develop healthier habits. It hasn't.
So, Evan needs more relationships with people. She needs some friends and some enemies. Evan needs one or two people to pick on her and maybe one or two people she could pick on. I am open to anything though!

Post or PM if you are interested :)

Back to top Go down
Mace

evan needs plots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: evan needs plots!   evan needs plots! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 5:55 pm

I could make a new demigod girl her age - most likely a daughter of Hecate or a minor god. They could be friends, if you want?
Back to top Go down

evan needs plots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: evan needs plots!   evan needs plots! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 6:05 pm

Yeah, that's fine with me. As long as you want to.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

evan needs plots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: evan needs plots!   evan needs plots! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:26 pm

I can rp with Mackenzie and Evan. They can be best friends!
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

evan needs plots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: evan needs plots!   evan needs plots! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:44 pm

I play Aphrodite so if you'd like they could see each other idk
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/

evan needs plots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: evan needs plots!   evan needs plots! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:09 pm

@Chaos: That would be awesome! I looked through Mackenzie's sheet and I could see them getting along really well! Haha we could use the pictures of Erica and Aurora when they RP together :D

@pinkgirl: Oh yay! I was actually looking to see if anyone played Aphrodite because I wanted her to be able to RP with her! I think that would be a really interesting plot!
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

evan needs plots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: evan needs plots!   evan needs plots! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:37 am

Would you mind making the topic or would your like me to make the topic? And sorry if I don't post it's because I have to study for a test oTL
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

evan needs plots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: evan needs plots!   evan needs plots! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:36 am

Rp?

I could see Liv taking an immediate disliking to Evan because she pretends to be perfect, and Liv is honestly the same way (except she is perfect XD).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

evan needs plots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: evan needs plots!   evan needs plots! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

evan needs plots!
Page 1 of 1