Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Some Plots Brewing Here?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandanote

Pandanote

Some Plots Brewing Here? Empty
PostSubject: Some Plots Brewing Here?   Some Plots Brewing Here? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:44 am

Hi Hi!

Panda here!

I am here because yes I would LOVE to plot and get more rp's going as currently I really only have one.

So here's my topic: Click here.

Anyway, Gemma is already in some of her own plots so that really only leaves Elena, Alexi, and Octavia. Mostly because Hiccup and Serenity are inactive and Sapphire is a wip.

Anyway, I like to rp, and I want to get my count to go up, I'd also like someone who wont flake out on me and if they get writers block I want them to tell me and then I can work something out with them.

Now Alexi, the way her bio is set up, I REALLY want a quest of some sort and along the way I want her to find her twin brother, who hasn't been named yet so maybe someone else could play him ? although I hate to be picky but if you are up for playing him I want you to be a dedicated rper and I want you just give it your all. Also if someone has a son of Zeus that is 17 and is willing to be Alexi's best friend let me know xD

and now I am rambling, anyway I am open to most plots and such so just comment below and we'll see what happens :D
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: Some Plots Brewing Here?   Some Plots Brewing Here? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:57 pm

Ugh! I have a perfect character to be Alexi's twin brother, but he is the son of Khione, not Apollo. Thing is, he has no memory whatsoever, so they'd be perfect to be brother and sister.

I'd like to RP, because no one seems to reply to my topics and the one person who I did Roleplay with isn't on most of the time anymore. So yeah, if you would like to start plotting something, just PM me and we can get started. I'd like to use Cody, but we can use anybody besides Jack and Alice.

See you later,

WI1
Back to top Go down
Pandanote

Pandanote

PostSubject: Re: Some Plots Brewing Here?   Some Plots Brewing Here? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:09 pm

Aexi is 15 anyways xD while Cody is 17, doesn't work too well for twins anyway :P

Anyway we could totally roleplay, I'm not picky xD I just want to roleplay, you know?
Back to top Go down
Nica

PostSubject: Re: Some Plots Brewing Here?   Some Plots Brewing Here? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:58 am

Hi Panda maybe your Character Octavia and my character Vanessa (daughter of apollo) can become friends here is the link to my character page just let me know if you want to rp.
link to character page
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: Some Plots Brewing Here?   Some Plots Brewing Here? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:45 pm

Ok, so I guess we can use Carter then. How about they become friends and then I don't know, they go on a quest together.
Back to top Go down
Pandanote

Pandanote

PostSubject: Re: Some Plots Brewing Here?   Some Plots Brewing Here? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:05 pm

Wicked: I thought we were going to rp Cody and Alexi? xD Just send me a PM and we can talk about stuff (:

Nica: I will take a look at that right now xD
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Some Plots Brewing Here?   Some Plots Brewing Here? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:33 am

Panda I would love to rp Alexi's brother, and like use him around because yeah :3
Back to top Go down
Pandanote

Pandanote

PostSubject: Re: Some Plots Brewing Here?   Some Plots Brewing Here? I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:10 pm

Awe! Yay! Moon that would be awesome if you could do that I'd love you forever!

Sorry it took me awhile to answer, I am so busy xD
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Some Plots Brewing Here?   Some Plots Brewing Here? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:00 pm

Oh me too, just tell me what to do :D
/I'd love the character like he was my own idea
Back to top Go down
Pandanote

Pandanote

PostSubject: Re: Some Plots Brewing Here?   Some Plots Brewing Here? I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 12:50 am

You can pm me Moon :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Plots Brewing Here?   Some Plots Brewing Here? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Plots Brewing Here?
Page 1 of 1