Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[PRIVATE] the sun comes up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

[PRIVATE] the sun comes up Empty
PostSubject: [PRIVATE] the sun comes up   [PRIVATE] the sun comes up I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:12 pm

Zander had been away for so long he had been afraid he'd forget what camp was like. As soon as he had one foot out of his ugly-as-sin orange truck, those fears melted away and it felt like no time had passed at all. Camp Half-Blood was home, it had taken him eight months to realize it but it was.

He'd thought the road was his home but he'd been terribly wrong. Home was wherever the blue-eyed girl was, whether she loved him or not. He'd been running from her and his feelings for her but he'd been on a track where the finish line was the same as the start. It was inevitable that he would return, things couldn't just be left where they had been.

He had made his decision a while ago, not long after that phone call he made from San Diego, but he had bided his time acting on it. It wasn't until he saw the blue hair dye on one of his Walmart trips that something clicked and he decided it was time. He'd bought the dye on the spot, went back to his motel room and used it, then charted his course back to New York.

After stepping out of his truck, he took a few moments to just look around, breathe the crisp November air. Then rounding around to the back of his truck, he picked up the crate stashed there and then commenced the slow and painful process of lugging it toward the Muses cabin. He got a few stares as he walked but he didn't care. He was seeing Tiffany again and she was going to have enough Arizona Green Tea to last her at least a month.

After what felt like decades but had really only been ten minutes, he reached his destination. He dropped the crate a little unceremoniously on the floor near Tiffany's bunk and then crossed his arms. "Tiffany Powell," He said, an uncharacteristically stern look on his face. "You have some serious explaining to do in regards to those phone calls you did not make to me."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

[PRIVATE] the sun comes up Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE] the sun comes up   [PRIVATE] the sun comes up I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:59 am

[PRIVATE] the sun comes up Tumblr_mhrrvqGHGX1rlpofoo1_500
tiffany powell
Tiffany hadn't stopped living when Zander left. That would have gone against everything she preached to her sisters when they had boy problems. ["dont let them control your life."] She did, however, not make any attempt to either move on or reconnect with the blue haired son of Apollo she had felt herself falling in love with (before his sudden departure). That had been 9 months ago. He'd called. Once. 9 months ago. 9 months. That was long enough for a baby to grow inside someone. Tiffany could have given birth in the amount of time Zander had been away, yet she still dedicated some of her time to thinking about him.

Since he left, life had been lonely, but Tiffany had been determined to forget about Zander the day she decided camp wasn't good for him anymore. She had made up her mind about that the day of the phone call. He sounded hopeful, and Tiffany hadn't really heard that tone in his voice before. She liked to think that he had found hope, and that he was chasing it. Tiff knew some things about regrets, and she had enough experience with the kinds of demons regrets left hanging around to back off of Zander, no matter how much she wanted to ask him to come back. Because if she made any contact with him? That's what she'd do. She'd beg for him to show back up in her life again, to fit back into the routine that was, quite frankly, way more exciting with him in it.

Tiff didn't wallow in this 'I-miss-Zander' depression every day, and that's why she hadn't been thinking about him at all as she sat on her bed, stuffing popcorn into her mouth shamelessly and trying to get enough signal on her new, blue iPhone to watch a So You Think You Can Dance rerun. It was funny, though, how the fates aligned things, because right before the loading circle stopped spinning in it's pointless circles, a loud thud snapped her back into reality. Tiff jumped in fear and nearly threw her phone across the room before her eyes met the source of the commotion and she went nearly speechless, or as close to speechless as she could get. "Zander.." she half whispered, half shouted back in reply. "Why'd you.. Why're you here?" Before she could say another rude thing, Tiffany dropped her phone and shoved the popcorn aside and stepped cautiously off of her bed. She was still wearing her dance spandex underneath her sweatpants and her sports bra from last night's hip-hop class. Her hair was thrown into a messy bun and none of it bothered her, because the second she stood up she was face to face (or like kind of face to neck considering the height difference but ya know) with Zander West. Everything about him was still familiar.

"It wasn't because I didn't want to," she mumbled in response, trying to look deep enough into Zander's eyes to read what he was thinking. She ended up getting caught up in them and shook her head to clear her thoughts. "You were gone 9 months," Tiffany clarified, still in shock, although her eyes were narrowing. Poking Zander in the chest and keeping her hand on him, she scowled. "9 months." Tiffany shook her head again and sighed heavily. "Do you realize I could have hooked up with someone and had their baby in that amount of time, Zander?" Quickly moving her hand from Zander's chest to his cheek, Tiffany smiled at him, her face happier and younger looking than it had been in weeks. "I'm sorry for not calling but I didn't really know if you were still alive, let alone where you were. Is this.. are you ..back? Like, really back?"
Back to top Go down

[PRIVATE] the sun comes up
Page 1 of 1