Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

DRiving with the devil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

DRiving with the devil Empty
PostSubject: DRiving with the devil   DRiving with the devil I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 1:03 pm

I don't know why i'm here at the lake.I wanted to be with my boyfriend Carlisle but he was at the Apollo cabin and he was mute.It wasn't my fault that my brothers cursed the apollo cabin."Why does it always have to be my boyfriends  that get cursed? why isn't it his girlfriends who get cursed?"I say to myself but i drew some attenion to myself.I growl but it doesn't seem to get people to look away.I call my dog Kelly over to me to protect me but she ends up bitting me.Kelly bad girl no bitting your owner.I go over to the lake and wash off the blood.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: DRiving with the devil   DRiving with the devil I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:45 am

Jonathan James Lewis -

Jonathan was strolling by the lake, bored. "I haven't pulled out a prank on anybody today. Another rubbish day at camp." He muttered to himself which was followed by a sigh. But he had to admit that the sound of the lake and the cool breeze always made him feel relaxed. Then, after walking a bit he saw some red liquid flowing in the lake. "Blood!" He thought to himself. There were many people who were there by the lake so if there was a monster there they would notice. After wondering what happener there, he saw a girl scolding a dog and the girl was bleeding. Probably the dog had bitten her. The way she was saying something to the dog it became pretty clear to Jonathan that the girl was someone from the Ares cabin. And for the recent few days, the campers of the Ares cabin were extra grumpy because of their quarrell with the Apollo cabin. "Eighty percent of the campers in Camp Half-Blood are insane." He thought. Then he walked up to the injured girl and asked her,"Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DRiving with the devil   DRiving with the devil I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:06 am

I'll be fine my boyfriend is Apollo's son.He promised me he'd be here.My name is Isanella But everyone calls me Nella. My father is Ares.I snarl at him when i say it.After I am through saying this my Boyfriend Carlisle comes rushing to my side.Isanella what the heck happened to you? it was so dumb of you top bring your pitbull.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: DRiving with the devil   DRiving with the devil I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:13 am

Jonathan James Lewis -

Nella's voice seemed rather intimadating to Jonathan but he couldn't blame her for that obviously, because of her father. And his guess of Nella being a daughter of Ares was nothing but right... Maybe now I'm getting the hang of all the 'Gods and Half-bloods' thing. He thought. But, Nella's boyfriend is a son of Apollo, for sure they must be hiding things about their relationship because of the quarrell between the two cabins but then again, Nella told him about her relationship so, probably not. The blood could still be seen on the place where Nella got hurt so he thought that her boyfriend probably understood how that cut on Nella's leg occured. But still, he wasn't sure the guy that came running towards him and Nella so he tried his guessing luck once more by asking Nella,"So, I guess this is your boyfriend."

Last edited by Mysterious Boy on Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DRiving with the devil   DRiving with the devil I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:24 am

I blush because i was embarrassed that he guesses that."Yeah he is my boyfriend.Just because i have a pit bull doesn't mean she will always attack me."After i say this Carlisle's twin sister arrives and comes over to me and tells me "You are an idiot dating my twin brother.I sugesst you break up with him or i will break every bone in your body."
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: DRiving with the devil   DRiving with the devil I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:14 am

Jonathan James Lewis -

"Oh my gods. This just keeps getting better and better." Jonathan thought because of seeing those angry people out there mad at each other. He thought,"Maybe this day isn't as boring and 'rubbish' as I thought." even though he felt a bit sorry for Nella for being insulted by the girl who just showed up and said those colorful words to her. The girl did look a lot like Nella's boyfriend but Jonathan didn't feel like thinking about that. He thought that after taking all that insulting Nella would probably throw the girl into the lake but she didn't. The way she blushed made Jonathan think that all Ares campers are not that... short-tempered. Then Jonathan said,"Hey guys, take it easy." And then he said to the girl who insulted Nella in a loud voice,There's no need to insult Nella like that. If you don't want her to date your twin-brother, there's nothing you can do about it. Because your twin-brother also dates her. But why don't you want her to date your twin-brother? It's their lives."

Last edited by Mysterious Boy on Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DRiving with the devil   DRiving with the devil I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:22 am

Audrey wanted to leave with her twin but Carlisle stops her in her tracks by sayng to her "Audrey chill out.You can't force us to break up because you don't like her.You have dated some guys i don't like."Carlisle immediately helps his girlfriend and tells Audrey this You might want to leave before you hurt Nella. You can't make me leave before i hurt your girlfriend and ares daughter.Audrey proceeds to hurt Isanella but Her dog knew what to do Kelly protected her owner by attacking audrey.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: DRiving with the devil   DRiving with the devil I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:35 am

Jonathan James Lewis -

"Well, that's not going to happen actually." Jonathan said. He just met Nella but he didn't want a girl hit by an idiot for no apparent reason. It did seem that the stupid girl and her twin-brother were almost ignoring him. The people who were near them looked at them occasionaly but not for a long time. More like, glancing. Then Jonathan said to the girl in almost a polite voice,"Don't be stubborn, you're not the only girl in the world who has her twin-brother dating a girl she doesn't like."

Last edited by Mysterious Boy on Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DRiving with the devil   DRiving with the devil I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:42 am

Thanks for sticking up for me.No one ever does that for me.what is your name?I smile at him and look over to my boyfriend who told me I'm sorry Nella I can't keep being your boyfriend anymore.I am breaking up with you. Nella starts crying and runs over to the guy who helps her out.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: DRiving with the devil   DRiving with the devil I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:28 am

Jonathan James Lewis -

Jonathan's mind went blank when he saw Nella running towards him crying after her boyfriend broke up with her. The only words that Jonathan could think of were "Umm..." He had never felt so shy like that in his entire life until then. He could feel his cheeks getting red. It was a cold afternoon but he was almost sweating... It was the first time he saw a girl running towards him. He didn't expect Nella's boyfriend to break-up with her just because his twin-sister didn't want them dating. Maybe Nella's boyfriend didn't love Nella as much his twin-sister, or maybe he didn't love Nella at all...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DRiving with the devil   DRiving with the devil I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:46 am

This reminded Nella of the fight that Denny Hamlin and Joey Logano.Audrey keeps walking toward me but my sister Katniss comes by and saves me from getting hurt."Why is my life turning into Denny's life?It is almost like Carlisle wants to see me hurt but it was really Audrey who wanted me hurt.Thanks Katniss"i say and sign because unlike my other siblings she is my best friend in the cabin and she knows how to save my life.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: DRiving with the devil   DRiving with the devil I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:02 am

Jonathan James Lewis -

After all that drama Jonathan did, he saw a girl who looked almost just like Nella, the same brutal lookvwhen not sad, the same war-like figure. Maybe all the brothers and sisters were joining the argument. The girl thankfully came to their rescue, or more or less Nella's because she was the one who was being threatened by her boyfriend's twin-sister. Then Nella thanked the girl whose name was Katniss because that's what Nella called the girl. "Well, thanks for helping us. And are you Nella's sister or something?" Jonathan asked from behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DRiving with the devil   DRiving with the devil I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:20 am

"I am Nella's sister.I am deaf."Katniss signed as Isanella translated."Why are you being so shy around me? What is your name and who is your godly parent?"Isanella asked
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: DRiving with the devil   DRiving with the devil I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:37 am

Jonathan James Lewis -

"What? No I'm not sh-shy. Just forget about it. And I'm Jonathan. Jonathan James Lewis, son of Hermes. " Jonathan said. He did feel a little shy but he lied. He liked lying. But not when the situation is serious, of course. He looked at Nella's boyfriend and then his twin-sister for a moment and then at Nella and her sister. "So, I guess you two have a strong connection. All the sign language and stuff. " Jonathan said, clearly impressed by Nella's sister showing signs and Nella translating them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DRiving with the devil   DRiving with the devil I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:46 am

Did you just lie to me Jonathan?My sister is deaf and paralyzed. I have to keep the rest of the Ares kids from picking on her someway.Even if that means i get picked on.I actully have met your father Jonathon and he also lied to me before.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: DRiving with the devil   DRiving with the devil I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:58 am

Jonathan James Lewis -

Jonathan was shocked. 'How the heck did she know that I was lying? And how did she meet my father? Does she know when people are lying, or can she read their thoughts?' He thought. "Yes I guess I lied a bit there..." Jonathan said with a light, shy smile. Then he remembered that Nella said that she met his father and his father lied to Nella. Jonathan got worried and asked Nella,"How did you meet my father? And what lie did he tell you?" hoping that the lie wasn't as serious as he was expecting.

Last edited by Mysterious Boy on Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DRiving with the devil   DRiving with the devil I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:15 am

Well i  was guessing that he liked me.Well it is a lie.I never met your father. is it so weird how i figured out that you liked me?I like you too. I am just not ready for a boyfriend.I was just broken up with remember.

Last edited by Airel Blaze on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: DRiving with the devil   DRiving with the devil I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:58 pm

~Airel Blaze, this is an official warning you are NOT allowed to have contact with gods. We did not approve it in your characters history and we will certainly not approve it in role-playing. If you continue to do this you will be banned. ~
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: DRiving with the devil   DRiving with the devil I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:21 am

DRiving with the devil Robert+Downey+Jr+Robert+PNG

Jonathan James Lewis -

"Yes I remember that, of course...", Jonathan said. He was a little surprised to find out that Nella also liked him. They just met. He looked at Katniss to see her reaction after Nella told him that she liked him too. But Jonathan felt sad by looking at Katniss. 'What could have happened to her that made her deaf and dumb?', he thought. But he wiped that thought out of his head. Katniss wasn't the only girl in the world who was deaf and dumb. Then Jonathan told Nella while smiling a little bit,"So, how about taking a walk at the beach? Katniss can also come."

Last edited by Mysterious Boy on Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DRiving with the devil   DRiving with the devil I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:29 am

"I would like that.i lost my mother due to a car accident when i was young. I just have to know this.Is your mother still alive?"I say almost crying.I hardly ever tell anyone about my past but i say it because i can trust him.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: DRiving with the devil   DRiving with the devil I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:49 am

DRiving with the devil Robert+Downey+Jr+Robert+PNG

Jonathan James Lewis -

"Yes my mother's alive.", Jonathan said while feeling sorry for Nella. She was crying... Maybe she doesn't talk about his personal life to people much. "It's nothing be so sad of. This happens to most of the campers here. It's okay to be sad about these things but you can't just be sad your whole life. You need to move on. That's what your mom would've wanted." He tried to sound upbeat while saying those to Nella but he couldn't. He was too busy feeling sorry for her. Jonathan can give advice but when it comes to his own life, he has no idea what to do. Then Jonathan said,"Come on, let's go to the beach." This time he was able to sound upbeat, he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DRiving with the devil   DRiving with the devil I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DRiving with the devil
Page 1 of 1