Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

fight me fools

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

fight me fools - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:07 am

My boyfriend never lies to me.He is the most trustworthy person i know.Even though he is Apollo's son he always know what to do.Never call me stupid agian or i will kill you.I say with a growl.I hate it when people say i am stupid or dumb.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:26 am

Grace Jordan ~ daughter of Demeter
if i ever start to think straight
this heart will start a riot in me

I still had my spear touching the boys neck. I look over at the girl and smile. She then said she was going to kill me. K glare at her and let go of the boy pushing him back. I walk over to the girl and look at her "Go ahead kill me. Kill me real good. " If this girl really wanted to kill me she will battle with me. "Come on! Kill me you bad ass!" I got closer to her. I look in her eyes and smile "You won't kill me. Your still a little kitty cat " I walk away. "Ares? You made the most pathetic kid." I stopped walking and turned around "And stupid." I gave my evil smile. I was ready to battle this bish.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:32 am

I will kill you one way or another loser.I am better at archery.I say hissing and grabing my bow and quiver of arrows with my other hand on my sword.I put my sword away and take a shot at Grace i hit her hand and then i grab my sword and try to avoid her daggers.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:48 am

I watch her be pathetic as she grabs her arrows. She aims one at me and I stay still "You get one shot baby girl." I say. It is shot and scraps my hand. I look at it and smile. I raise my eyebrows. I didn't a sword or daggers. I used a spear. I walked over to her slashing at her leg then hitting her boyfriend on the head with the back part. I put my hand over my mouth as if I was sorry.

I laugh and slash at he arm she had he bows in. I then made rocks surround me. I look them all sharp rocks. I pick up my hand the push it towards her. All the rocks shot at her. And all the sharp ends were facing her. I then threw my spear. If she moves it would hit her boyfriend because he was right behind herm
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:59 am

I grab another arrow and take a look at where i want it to go. After looking for about two mintues i take my shot and it goes right where i wanted it to right in the left lung so she can suffer a painful death.I relize why i did it but i also am a real good archer like my boyfriend.That arrow in the heart will evwentully kill you.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:11 am

I watch her do her thing and I smiled. I watch my Spear go after her. If she moved it would hit her in the head and if she moves it would hit her boyfriend in the head. I watch the arrow and I dodge it before it could hit me "Lear how to shoot." I grabbed the arrow breaking it and grabbed Chloe's sword. I went after her and slashed at her throat. That was a distraction that I grabbed her neck. With my other hand I hit her hand all weapons falling out. I put her to the ground and gabbed my spear. I put it to her eye. "You missed my lung. Now if your boyfriend tries to stop me. I will put this spear in your eye. Then I will tie you up and you will watch me kill him. Then, I will kill you last." I glafe at her.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:16 am

Carlisle do something before i get killed.Oh wait a second I am ares daughter so i can take this girl.I grab my sword and avoid her spear for a long time then i sneak up behind her and stick my spear into her neck and leave it there for her to be killed.
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:37 pm

"STOP!" Braxton yelled, not entirely sure why. All of a sudden he felt something click. He now knew who his mom was, who he was, and about battle strategy. He was ready to put this ALL to an end. He still had his sword, so he used it to cut the vines that were tangling around him. Once he did that, he ran over to Grace and chopped the butt end of it off, then pulled the rest of it out the rest of the way. Once he did that, he turned to the kid who had been passing notes to Isanella and said, "Take her to The Infirmary! NOW!!!" Then he turned to Isanella and started lecturing her on battle strategy. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING!?!?!? THAT WAS THE MOST STUPID IDEA I'VE EVER SEEN! You had NO strategy, NO REAL IDEA what she was capable of, AND YOU CHALLENGED HER?!? WHAT ARE YOU, STUPID?!?!? THAT'S AGAINST ALL THE RULES OF BATTLE STRATEGY!!!!" WHAT THE FREAK!? What was he doing?!? HE WASN'T LIKE THIS!!! But he DID like it. He felt more in power over the situation. Sadly, just at that EXACT MOMENT, an arrow came out of nowhere and hit Braxton in the side. It hurt so bad, and it had came as such a surprise to him, that he screamed and fell down, withering in pain.

(OCC: Just FYI, Brax got claimed...)
Back to top Go down
http://writeyoung.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:44 pm

I am no idiot brax.I just do think while i am fighting.Like i really care what i do.I'm also sorry for my boyfriend he was only tring to prtect me.Carlisle is Apollo's son but he is really crazy sometimes. I smile and then growl at brax for yelling at me.I run over to brax to try to help him but was struck down really quick.Brax help me.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:48 pm

I watch he sneak attack and she thinks she stabbed me. No one can stab me with my spear. My spear has a spell since I had a Hecate child out on it. It was fake blood. I listen to then and I watch them get scared. I then crush another pebble and my spear disappers from her to me. I had my spear.As they dragged me out of the arena. I got up overpowering her boyfriend. I punched him in his jaw watching him fall. I take his arrow speaking."You thought bi**h" I say. I grab Chloe sword and stab her arm. I then stand up. I walk over and push her boyfriend out if the way.

I grab her bow and arrows. I get the arrow ready and let it go. It hit her in the arm. I then shoot one at Braxton. I dtop yhe arrows and run over to Isnella. I punch her right in thr face. Ismile"I've killed a person before. You haven't." I start to make the earth under us. I made a huge boulder come from the ground. I then out it over Isnella. I look at her "If I'm distracted or if someone stops me. It will drop. Once it drops you will die." I then made vines wrap her legs. She could not run.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:39 am

fight me fools - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_moouj2FmIY1qz4rgp

Chloé smiled as chaos exploded in front of her. Grace grabbed her sword and she raised an eyebrow and grabbed a dagger out of her boots. Brax screamed as he fell down and she smiled. Chloé walked over to Grace as her heels clicked quietly and she whispered to Grace, "Drop it," she smiled evilly. After she flipped her hair over her shoulder and moved to Isanella's boyfriend Carlisle and wrapped her perfectly manicured fingers around his throat and started crushing it. Malevolent spirits around them started flickering in and out of sight and things started vibrating again. She slowly dragged her dagger down his chest and turned to Isanella, "Say goodbye," she smiled and winked at Grace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:10 am

I start to run over to Carlisle to save his life.I wasn't about to let him die.Hey Chloe if you kill him you have to kill me to.Let him go or you will have the fight of your life on your hands.You are nothing but a bully.i say growling and hissing.Not relising my dog was with me as soon as i reliese it she bits chloe and forses her to let go.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:38 am

Chloé threw her head back and laughed. She saw the dog coming and before the dog knew what had happened, she'd kicked it with her sharply studded feet. The studs had poison on the ends and she smiled as the dog started dying. Her fingernails dug into Carlisle's throat who now looked purple from loss of air. As blood started to appear under her nails she turned to Isanella, "I am a daughter of Hades, I don't feel remorse. I will kill you without a second thought and forget your name by the next hour. You'd be nothing but a forgotten memory somewhere in the back of someone's mind," she spoke to Isanella and let go of Carlisle who immediately collapsed to the floor struggling to breathe. She scraped her dagger over Isanella's face, "Your threats are nothing to me. They are empty threats, ones you are certainly not able to live up to," the ground started to shake again with the ghosts now visible even to those that were not her siblings. Her blond hair was whipping around her as ghosts moved around ready to collect another one of them, to drag it down to the Underworld with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:48 am

"I am not Afriad of you. You are nothing to me and my Boyfriend.You will know how it feel to be defeated by Ares daughter.I grab my bow and quiver of arrows and take my first shot but i missed my target which hardly ever happens.I look around me and notice chloe and take a shot after i look at her for 2 minutes.This time i hit her right where i wanted to.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:54 am

Chloé shook her head and deflected the arrow with just a flex of her wrist. She walked towards Isanella slowly with a dark smile on her face. Her platinum hair hung around her face covering most of it. She turned her manipulative mossy green eyes on the daughter of Ares, "Do not test me. You will not beat me, I grew up here. I know how to kill, I have killed before- humans, demigods and monsters alike." Chloé's voice carried through the gym, magnifying as it echoed. She moved with authority. The ghosts followed her, quivering in her wake as Chloé's fury unsettled them and brought them out of their state of peace. She reached down in her trousers and pulled out a second dagger, this one longer and thinner than the other. She looked at it and frowned as there was still some dried blood on it. Wiping it off on her jeans she continued to advance towards Isanella. Once she reached her, she pulled the bow out of her hands and threw it across the Arena. The Devil's spawn was angry.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:01 am

I knew my vines weren't fast enough to wrap around her. I look over at Braxton hurting in pain. I then watch Chloe and that Ares girl talking. She had a dog. How dumb, but once the dog was kicked gave a evil smile. I watch as Isnella shot arrows at her. I look at Chloe and her voice was terrifying. She had walking away from Carlisle.I then walked over there and went by his side. He was currently on the ground trying to get up. Rose vines came from the ground, and you can hear the earth crack as they did.

They wrapped him and only his face was showing. I then started realizing these had throne on them. I can see the cuts on his body. Then he was hurried in thorn vines. Even his face. I sat down looking at Chloe and Isnella.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:03 am

I run over to Grace and Carlisle and i free him before she could hurt hem anyfurther. I say with a growl and a hint of resentment"No one gets to hurt my Boyfriend expet for me Grace.Let him go so he can help me.Although i haven't kill a person before i have killed monster and i hurt my own father in a battle with nothing but a bow and a couple of arrows.You would want to be killed and meet your father today because i met him before and he was not happy to see me.Carlisle get out your bow and quiver of arrows.Together we can take on this jerk."Carlisle gets up with his bow and quiver of arrows and helps me to take down this jerk and we  are successful to injure her but the injuries won't kill her.

Last edited by Johnny Blaze on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:05 am

I posted above you Blaze so if you could read it and maybe edit yours. But its up yo you even though I made Grace trap Carlisle.)
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:11 pm

Grace watched Isnella take Carlisle out. I stand up and look at a rock. I pick it up with my mind. I then watched as they were shooting arrows. I then tossed the rock at Carlisle hitting him on the head. I knew that would knock him out. I made sharp rocks come from no where and threw then at Isnella. "Chloe catch!" I tossed her her sword. I knew she had to catch it perfectly. I run over to Isnella and push her down.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:22 am

As this got crazier and crazier Carlisle broke up with me.I get up and run out of the arena crying.I wasn't usually the crying type but this was because i was crushing on braxton probably.I turn back and tell carlisle You don't deserve someone like me. The thing about the break up is that i don't know why we broke up. It wasn't like i was flirting with braxton.
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:37 pm

Braxton was confused. First, he was trying to save someone who didn't really deserve to be saved, then the next thing he knew, he was on the ground, seething with pain. Every thing was coming in and out of focus. He knew he was loosing consciousness, he just couldn't BELIEVE it! His first fight, and he's the first to go down! How pathetic! He just wanted it to be over, to go back to the way it was before. Except for one thing. He kinda liked Isanella. He admired her courage, even if it was a stupid idea to keep fighting. He admired her honesty, even if it was a little awkward at times. Then he realized that he didn't just like her, he Like-liked her. Wow. You are about to DIE, and THAT'S what you think? Okay then. Just learned something about myself there. he thought to himself. But I can't confess how I feel yet. Even if I am dieing! If I make it out of this alive, I defiantly want to get to know her. But wait. She already HAS a boyfriend. Braxton tried to sigh, but it hurt so much that instead of sighing, he screamed again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 2:11 pm

I look back to braxton and run over to him to help him.As soon as i get over to him i see Audrey comeing over to help him. What happened to him Isanella?It seems like Braxton was shot by an arrow.I can help him but it might hurt.
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:20 pm

Braxton looks up at the girl. "That's. Because. I was. Idiot!" Braxton said, gasping for breath. He thought that it was obvious that he had been shot with an arrow. "If you. Can help. Then DO IT!" he said. He was ready for this to be over. He started coughing. "Please!" he said, once he could breath. "I. don't. care. if it. might. hurt," he started to cough again. It went on for about 30 seconds. When he could breath again, he said, "I. don't care. if it might. hurt. let me tell you. THIS hurts!"he said. "I don't want to die, so if you would be so kind as to do what ever it is you're going to do? Just. get it. over with."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:46 am

Isanella was shocked that Audrey came over to help him that quickly.Audrey said to Braxton "I got the arrow out but you lost alot of blood.Unlike my wimpy twin brother I will heal you.The bright side to this is that Isanella is now single and i think she likes you. After Audrey said this she set to work on healing him.Isanella growled at Audrey for what she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fight me fools
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2