Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

fight me fools

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

fight me fools Empty
PostSubject: fight me fools   fight me fools I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:11 am

I walk in to the arena with my sword.I had to get away from my siblings because the were always picking on me.I wanted to be confeident that i could win a battle but it was hopeless.I wasn't very confiendent and i was so weak and powerless that i could never win.
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

fight me fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:55 am

Braxton was walking into the Arena to practice his sword fighting, when he heard the grunts and clangs of someone practicing already. He was about to turn around and walk away when he stopped himself. Come on, Brax! You can do this! Just walk in there and say 'Hi'! Its not that hard! He told himself. He was so busy psyching himself up that he didn't realize he was already walking into the Arena. Before he knew it, he was facing a beautiful young lady, introducing himself. "Hi. I'm Braxton Beau. What's your name?" he said. Stupid! he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
http://writeyoung.forumotion.com/
dean
Experienced Poster

fight me fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:14 pm

fight me fools Tumblr_inline_moouj2FmIY1qz4rgp

Chloé had been in the Arena for a while practicing her tae kwan do and throwing her knives whilst in the middle of a flip. After hitting the floor a few times and cutting herself, she finally managed to do a backflip, throw a dagger and land on her feet whilst hitting the dummy in his heart. Smiling she flipped her blonde curls back and had a look around once there were people talking. Turning around quickly she smiled and winked at the cute guy before realising that she had cuts all over her arms from practice.

As Chloé walked over to the dummy and took out the dagger, her heels clicking loudly on the stone. It was weird for someone to wear heels in combat but Chloé felt that they, during battle, could do a lot more damage than some boring combat boots. Her studded heels had been altered slightly. The studs which normally would just hurt a bit, were now so sharp they could easily penetrate the skin of an enemy. Once she had retrieved her dagger she walked over to the people who'd just entered the Arena, "Hi guys, I'm Chloé-Louise,". She smiled a big, bright smile flashing her pearly white teeth good enough for a toothpaste ad. She twirled her hair between her fingers and looked at the cute boy with her big green eyes and then turned to the girl showing her an equally cute smile.
Back to top Go down

fight me fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:18 pm

I look at them and snarl because i don't like people exept for my boyfriend.MY name is Isanella daughter of Ares. I want to be left alone or practice my sword fighting with someone.You choice either fight me or dont. I walk away from those fools and growl at them.
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

fight me fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:28 pm

Ok, thought Braxton, this isn't what I had in mind. Braxton wasn't sure why Chloé was looking at him like that. It was kinda creepy. "My name is Braxton Beau." he said, nervously. "I'm gonna go catch up with her." he said, pointing at Isanella. "Got to practice with SOMEONE!" he said. He took off running in order to catch up with her. When he did, he said, "Hey, I'll fight with you." Any thing to get away from creepy girl. He thought.
Back to top Go down

fight me fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:37 pm

Well then prepare to lose. if you don't mind me asking this who is you godly parent? I kinda have trust issues so if i came off as rude i'm sorry.The truth is i only have one friend here and it is my boyfriend. I raise my sword and try to fight with braxton but i ussally lose to other people.
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

fight me fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:48 pm

Braxton brought up his sword just in time. "My mom is Athena." he said while holding her sword just a couple inches from his face. He then shoved her sword back with his and swung an under-cut. "I'm not that good at sword-play. You?" he said as he deflected another swing.
Back to top Go down

fight me fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:53 pm

I smile at him and reply Ares is my father but i am horrible at sword play. I am better at archery. I deflect his swings and start laughing because my favorite nascar drivers rival had wrecked yesterday. I manage to swing again while laughing.After i realized that i was not good at sword play i get hit while trying to deflect another swing but yet again my boyfriend can help me.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

fight me fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:36 pm

Grace Jordan ~ daughter of Demeter
if i ever start to think straight
this heart will start a riot in me

I was done running and start to walk past the Arena. I stop seeing a girl talking crap. She must think she is bad ass for her father being Ares. I listen the them all talk and chcukle to myself. I turn my head watching them fight. I roll my eyes. These guys were rookies. I put my armor gloves on. The armor gloves are from scratching my hand. I am able to grab swords hard which was cool. That is why I am close to Hephaestus kids. I walk over to the kids. I grab the girls arm and stop her. I look at the guys and push him back. "Pathetic! That was the worst fought ever. A six year old a child of Athena could probably do better than the both of you." I look over at the guy. "You are a guy you should be kicking her butt. And you want to be all bad ass because your dad is Ares. " I let go of her.

I back up and nod my head. "You let her get in your head for her saying. 'Oh my dad is Ares.' And for her sounding all tough. " I put one finger up "Rule number one. Never let anyone get in you head. Not even your girlfriend or boyfriend." I added another finger "Don't fight if you don't even know how to fight. And three. Don't get cocky about who your parent is. " I look at the girl "Only get cocky when you know you are good at fighting and your dad is Ares. Like Andra Evans, and James Carter." I say. I look away.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down

fight me fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:43 am

I look at her and growl but instantly stop for some reason."Carlisle is the best thing that ever happened to me.He makes sure i don't act rude to people.I do not think that i am all bad ass i just have trust issues.I look behind me and notice my boyfriend looking at me and i walk over to him and give him the biggest hug ever.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

fight me fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:07 am

If there was anything that Chloé couldn't stand it was people who just ditched others. Slightly annoyed she walked over with strong, big paces. She flipped her hair back. She dropped her nice-girl façade and stood across from them near Grace, "Where did you learn your manners, you ass?" she growled at him. She then smiled at Grace, "I already like you, Grace!" before turning her ice-cold gaze back to Isanella and Braxton. She drew her sword and gave it a twirl about shaking her head at the two children in front of her, "You're like mice trying to be elephants. First off, you are-" she was cut off when the Ares kid's boyfriend walked in, "Ew, him? Really?". Being ditched had turned on the ass-factor in Chloé. No-one crossed Chloé without serious consequences that usually involved blood.
Back to top Go down

fight me fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:37 am

She looks at chloe and almost growls at her but instead she saysYes really him.He keeps my anger and manners in check. Carlisle what are you doing here? i thought you said you had to do something.But anyways I love you Carlisle could respond because he lost his voice but instead he gets out pen and paper and writes I lost my voice and i need your help isanella.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

fight me fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:47 am

Chloé laughed out loud and flipped her golden locks back over her shoulder. When he started writing instead of speaking she could barely contain it, "Carlisle, you're sad. You should go be useful somewhere," and then she turned her malevolent gaze towards Isanella, "Aw, can't do that by yourself? Raised in a barn?" she looked her sword once over and wiped some blood that was on it on her jeans. She turned to Grace, "Please tell me we're not the only sad boring people here?". The Hades girl felt a ghost lurking close behind her and she straightened her spine as her eyes turned purple. Chloé's face scrunched up as she concentrated hard on keeping it out. So far so good.
Back to top Go down

fight me fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:54 am

I am not sad Claire i am just worried about Carlisle.t isn't like him to lose his voice.I just wish that i could know who did this to him.I was not raised in a barn but when i was young my mom was killed in a car accident and i had no other known family in her side.I ran away when i was 5 years old to a friends house.I say then growl since i was mad and thinking of my mother.
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

fight me fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:33 am

Braxton was getting angry, quietly waitting for a brake in the conversation so he could talk. Because, quite unlike what Chloé said, he did have manners. And he didn't forget them often.
When he saw that there was a pause in the conversation, he took the chance and said, "What makes you say that I don't have manners?!?!?! I only came over here to practice sword-fighting!!! I didn't expect people to already be here!!! So when you looked at me, I felt VERY uncomfortable!! THAT'S I came over HERE! To fight it away!!! YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY THAT I DECIDED THAT I WANTED TO DO SOMETHING BESIDES READ!!!!" Wow... THAT went well. Calm down, Brax, you can do it. He sighed and said, "Look, I'm sorry if I was rude, but your stare was VERY unsettling. Maybe I didn't handle it right, but still. I COULDN'T THINK!!!" he sighed again, "I am sorry. Really, I am. But I haven't been outside my books a lot lately, so I guess I didn't expect what happened. I'm sorry." Hmm, better...
He turned and faced Grace and blew-up in her face. "And YOU! I know you DIDN'T know this, but my mom IS Athena! And THAT, what you just DID, was RUDE! YOU CAME OVER HERE AND INTERRUPTED OUR FIGHT!! OUR FIGHT IS NONE OF YOUR BEES-WAX, WOMAN!!! SO STAY OUT OF IT!" he said. Great! Now I've officially pissed someone off! Joy...
Back to top Go down

fight me fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:50 am

Wow braxton we might have a few things in common.We both like to read. i actually get mad if a fight is interrupted too but you said what i was going to say.Maybe we are meant to be friends.I smile at him and realize i actually have my second friend.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

fight me fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:58 am

Chloé whipped around to face Braxton. Within a few seconds she had her knife at his throat, "First off, do not shout at me," she hissed the words through her clenched teeth. She let the knife touch his throat not yet putting pressure on it to try and slit his throat but she was close. Her knuckles turned white under the hard grip she had on the knife, Second of all, do not EVER doubt me, I will kill you before you have the time to say 'please'," she snarled and her eyes narrowed at the last sentence, "And if you ever call me woman again I will cut your bits off and feed them to you. Fried." around her the ghosts started to feed off her anger and the earth under her feet started shuttering. She wasn't happy. At all. This got the ghosts worked up as well and this was causing things around them to start vibrating and falling off shelves.
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

fight me fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:15 pm

He had to admit it. He was scared. But this was not your every day kind of scared, oh no, THIS was ENTIRELY different! He was so scared, the whole world was shaking! But then he heard something shatter and was pulled back to reality. It wasn't HIM shaking, it really WAS the world! "What's going on?!?!" he said. He was so scared that he didn't even mention that he hadn't been talking to her when he said "woman".
Back to top Go down

fight me fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:23 pm

I don't know but i don't like it because i am scared and i don't scare easily. Will you be my friend braxton?I smile at him ans look over to my mute boyfriend to see if he wrote anything else down.Why does he have to be muted?i think to my self
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

fight me fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:33 pm

"At a time like THIS, THAT'S what you think?!?!?!" said Braxton. Wow. Unbelievable. he thought. "I guess? I don't know! Maybe you should ask me when something strange ISN'T HAPPENING!!!" he said, more rude then he meant.
Back to top Go down

fight me fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:37 pm

People tend to ignore the strange and unusual Braxton.I have seen beetlejuice so many times that i could quote the entire movie to you.I just really like tim burton's movies.I find that carlisle had written a note that said the ares cabin cursed the apollo cabin.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

fight me fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:43 pm

Chloé realised it was her causing this and knew it would stop soon so she used it to her advantage, "Just showing you that I mean what I said," she turned to Isanella, "Poor baby can't take it when the ground shakes?" Chloé flashed her a demeaning smile and as she felt a cruel spirit slip into her body to share it for only a few moments, the shaking and rumbling increased briefly. Her eyes flashed violet and the ghost spoke, "You do not touch the Devil's Spawn, child" the ghost hissed the words before continuing, "Hades's child carries a curse and if you do not tread carefully it will be the end of your days," the ghost moved on to Braxton and snarled at him. Chloé's face scrunched up and her now violet eyes shot Braxton a daring look. The ghost left and Chloé blinked her eyes to return them back to their usual green colour. She whirled around and took a step back to stand next to Grace again, a snarl still on her face, clearly disgusted by the chauvinistic pig and the wannabe bad-ass.
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

fight me fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:24 pm

Braxton was shocked. He didn't know Chloé was Hades daughter. That explains some of it, though... he thought. He was just glad the ground had stopped shaking. "I'm sorry, but I wasn't talking to you when I said 'woman'. I was talking to HER." he said, pointing to Grace.
Back to top Go down

fight me fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:36 pm

I growl at Chloe and sayI can take it but it is just that Carlisle cant take it.My brothers put a curse on the Apollo Cabin and that is why he can't talk.I am just so mad at my siblings right now.By the time i was finnished talking i was smiling with tears coming down my face.I get the courage to ask braxton a question which was "Why do you think the rest of my cabin curse the Apollo cabin?"I was still crying because of what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

fight me fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:52 pm

Grace Jordan ~ daughter of Demeter
if i ever start to think straight
this heart will start a riot in me

I look at Cloe and smile. Chloe was right. these people were being little babies. Like really. Your boyfriend can't talk. I look at the kid yelling at Chloe. "Wouldn't do that if I were you." I say to the boy. I back up as he yelling at me. Was he calling me a woman. I think he was talking to Chloe still. I brushed it off and rolled my eyes. These people are idiots. As the ghost came I gave a smile. That scared the crap out of them. It may have scared me a little.

I watch her stand next to me. I listen to him and he points at me. I glare at him and his fingers. I put my hand in my pocket. I grab my pebble and crush it. It turns into my spear. I grab his finger bending it back. I then put the spear over my head. I then put it to his neck. "Call me woman again. Have some manners. i put it closer to his neck the point touch him.

To make sure it didn't move I made vines come from the ground and wrap them around his feet. I look at him anger in my eyes "I may not be a daughter of Hades, but I will kill you faster than Chloe can." I say to him. I look at her "Are you stupid or something. Ares kids' don't have powers like that. Trust me."

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fight me fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight me fools   fight me fools I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fight me fools
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next