Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

sing me a drunken lullaby, then prescribe me some sleep (saph?? :D)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

sing me a drunken lullaby, then prescribe me some sleep (saph?? :D) Empty
PostSubject: sing me a drunken lullaby, then prescribe me some sleep (saph?? :D)   sing me a drunken lullaby, then prescribe me some sleep (saph?? :D) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:18 pm

And we'll never be royals
It don't run in our blood
That kind of lux just ain't for us, we crave a different kind of buzz.

I've got my back leaned against the walls of the public outhouse, and I'm started with my first cigarette of the night, puffing out smoke into the sky as I damage my lungs and the ozone layer.
This was the way life was supposed to be, right? Looking through damaged eyes to find the pink sunset going down the teal horizon, and realizing how crappy tomorrow is going to be, and right over to the next.
Tonight, I ponder over why I even bothered getting up in the morning. I've only spent the few centuries in my life, being this faithfull henchwoman for this raging ancient virgin, and only gotten my immortality taken away when I did lose my virginity to some schmuck.
At the same time, I felt utterly pathetic. I've never learned how to make good habits for my health since I never had to anyway. My bad habits were the reason why I'm on death row, and were the reason why I'll be as soon as dead.
This kind of thing dealing with death, damn, it must run through the family.
Aha, I should feel morally ashamed now by silently laughing at that joke.

My thoughts are a little cleared now, and I'm halfway through my first cigarette. God, I wish I wasn't so weak as to subject myself to this kind of treatment.

Haley Abrams • • • • • • • • Daughter of Pan

Last edited by panoramic on Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mostgloriousbeing.tumblr.com
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

sing me a drunken lullaby, then prescribe me some sleep (saph?? :D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: sing me a drunken lullaby, then prescribe me some sleep (saph?? :D)   sing me a drunken lullaby, then prescribe me some sleep (saph?? :D) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:02 am

TRYING TO FORGET LOVE
'CAUSE LOVE HAS FORGOTTEN ME
It was Raziel's first day back after the whole thing with summer school. To be honest, she wasn't really supposed to be here anymore. She wasn't exactly welcome. But then, where was she welcome? Her 'home' wasn't something she could call home, and neither was Camp Half-Blood. Sometimes Raziel would just wake up in the morning wondering where the hell her life was headed... if it was even headed somewhere. Well, it would just boil down to her ending up in hell someday. Maybe she should just head down to Tartarus and join her old man.

Walking down one of her familiar paths, Raziel eyed the darkening horizon and sighed. Another day had come and gone. One less day to live, one day closer to her death. Her own thoughts surprised her. The hell was going on with her today? Where was the confident gait of someone of a Titan's descent? Instead Raziel walked with her head slightly down, her arms hugging her sides. Didn't make much of a difference since she was alone.

The smoke hit her as soon as she'd thought that, and her eyes flicked towards the girl leaning on the outhouse.

The effect was immediate. Raziel straightened up at once, her arms dropping back to her sides as she assumed the confident gait of someone who had been walking the runway. She drew closer to the girl, her eyes lingering on her cigarette stick.

"Got any more of that?"
243 WORDS
TAG: PAN
---
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com

sing me a drunken lullaby, then prescribe me some sleep (saph?? :D)
Page 1 of 1