Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sing Me A Lullaby

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Sing Me A Lullaby Empty
PostSubject: Sing Me A Lullaby   Sing Me A Lullaby I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:55 pm

Sing Me A Lullaby Chester-3-chester-see-club-30904225-500-335
Lorki Mentile
The night was bright with a full moon and a sky full of bright stars. I sat cross legged on the sandy beach, the waves lapping gently on my toes. My most prized possession--my guitar-- sat on my lap. My arms stretched around the elegant curves, strumming notes, trying to get into my groove. Finally, I sang softly into the air, nobody (or so I thought) around to hear me.

"Nice guys finish last 
That's why I'll treat you like trash 
It's not what I really want to do
But you only date bad guys so
I'll give you my best try to
Treat you the way you want me to."
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

Sing Me A Lullaby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sing Me A Lullaby   Sing Me A Lullaby I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:31 pm

Rachel~||~Alice~||~Jennings
Rachel headed out to the beach tonight, sketchbook in hand and her feline companion, Amira, padding quietly by her side. It was a warm summer night, filled with fireflies and soft breezes, carrying the sweet scent of strawberries and salty ocean air. The moon was bright enough to sketch by, so Rachel picked a spot where her bare feet could be wet by the tide and her back could rest on a soft dune. Her tabby cat curled up in the dune, long since outgrown nesting in the curls of red hair that Rachel had. Rachel picked at the holes in her denim shorts, wondering what to draw. Inspiration came to her as chords plucked on a guitar. Standing up, she brushed the sand of her camp tee and headed towards the voice, calling softly to Amira. A silhouette of a boy came into view, singing quietly. Rachel offered the harmony in her own shyvoice, slowly heading towards the camper.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Sing Me A Lullaby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sing Me A Lullaby   Sing Me A Lullaby I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:39 pm

Lorki Mentile
Immediately, I froze. I was used to performing yes, but I wasn't prepared to sing to anyone right now. I looked up, up to a red head that was looking at me curiously, singing along. I sat there awkwardly, my fingers hovering over the strings of the guitar. "Oh, hey there." I said softly, strumming once to break the silence hanging thick in the air.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

Sing Me A Lullaby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sing Me A Lullaby   Sing Me A Lullaby I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:29 pm

Rachel~||~Alice~||~Jennings
"Oh, sorry, did I disturb you?"
Rachel's small smile slipped into a faint frown, and she crouched down a few feet away from him, putting down her sketchbook. After a few quiet moments filled with guitar strums, she introduced herself. "I'm Rachel. Daughter of Hermes." She stuck out a hand. "Pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Sing Me A Lullaby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sing Me A Lullaby   Sing Me A Lullaby I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:56 pm

Lorki Mentile
"No, no. Sit down, sit down. I was just surprised. I can play something for you if you'd like. I said in a rush, tapping the sand next to me with my hand. "My name's Lorki, by the way. I'm son of Apollo, obviously." I said, a small chuckle shaking my chest. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sing Me A Lullaby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sing Me A Lullaby   Sing Me A Lullaby I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sing Me A Lullaby
Page 1 of 1