Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

clarity {ADAM}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

clarity {ADAM} Empty
PostSubject: clarity {ADAM}   clarity {ADAM} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 10:06 pm

clarity {ADAM} Aerisr10

aeris rivaille

daughter of eros

"This is the place..." Aeris thought to herself as she approached the tree. She had honestly never visited the three before, avoiding it at all costs. She never really knew why. Thalia's pine was the place where her story at Camp Half-Blood began. Where she was abandoned to lead on a life full of Gods, Goddesses, monsters and self defense. She still hasn't decided whether or not she would give it all up to lead a normal life. She sighed, sitting down in front of the tree. She leaned her head back against the trunk and closed her eyes, engulfing herself in the chilly autumn air.

Last edited by RachieFizzy! on Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

clarity {ADAM} Empty
PostSubject: Re: clarity {ADAM}   clarity {ADAM} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:12 pm

clarity {ADAM} Cal_zpse0c7cc5a

calvin hayes
Calvin strolled slowly through the camp, heading towards the tall pine that stood at the entrance. The gangly boy whistled quietly, as he hadn't passed a single soul since he had left the cabin. Everybody was either in the forest, the arena, or the library. Most saw it too chilly outside to even consider this, but Calvin had made it a daily routine ever since the leaves had changed color. From the base of Thalia's Pine, you could look over much of the camp, and the view was just absolutely amazing.

As the son of Chronos approached the tree, however, he noticed that his spot had been taken. His spot. "You're in my spot!" he blurted out, before he could even think about what to do in this situation.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

clarity {ADAM} Empty
PostSubject: Re: clarity {ADAM}   clarity {ADAM} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:31 pm

clarity {ADAM} Aerisr10

aeris rivaille

daughter of eros

Surprised by a man's voice, she immediately jumped up from her-- or the man's spot-- with her violet eyes widened. She stood there with her mouth hanging open, unable to think of what to say. "I.." she began, but was cut off by her own self. She started twiddling her fingers, a habit she did whenever she was nervous. She didn't really interact with anyone but herself, what in the world do you say in a situation like this? "I'm sorry I- Well I didn't- Um.. I didn't know this was your spot." she finally managed to get out after tripping over her own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

clarity {ADAM} Empty
PostSubject: Re: clarity {ADAM}   clarity {ADAM} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clarity {ADAM}
Page 1 of 1