Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Survived the end, but afraid of the new beginning (Blythe)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jason Venti

Survived the end, but afraid of the new beginning (Blythe) Empty
PostSubject: Survived the end, but afraid of the new beginning (Blythe)   Survived the end, but afraid of the new beginning (Blythe) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:21 pm

Jason stood alone in the arena, his black tank top gripping tightly to his toned muscles as he attacked a group of dummies over and over. Training hard to break his mind from the horrid nightmare his life had become. Each strike he grew more and more convinced that nothing would wash away the memories or the pain. He rushed at the dummy and sliced it again with his knife, this time it flew open as he managed to gut it. Sill the memories of the undead haunted him. The memories of killing those he recognized because they were undead. And the pain he still felt from his now ex girlfriend. They had shared a single date in the park (with an encounter with some monsters and aretemis and her hunters) and Jason had walked her back to her cabin and kissed her  goodnight. Then she disappeared from his life. Never to be seen again and without a word. Just gone. The pain still seared his heart every day. So e pushed himself here in training.  
Back to top Go down

Survived the end, but afraid of the new beginning (Blythe)
Page 1 of 1