Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Don't be afraid of me. I'll never rip your throat out. [o p e n]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Don't be afraid of me.  I'll never rip your throat out.  [o p e n] Empty
PostSubject: Don't be afraid of me. I'll never rip your throat out. [o p e n]   Don't be afraid of me.  I'll never rip your throat out.  [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:19 pm

Don't be afraid of me.  I'll never rip your throat out.  [o p e n] Chloem11

A L A N A [lane] H O L L O W A Y

"one day, I will prove everyone wrong."

Alana lifts her foot onto the sandy beach, where she has refused to go near since the 'accident.' The salty air seeping in her nostrils, with Alana imagining a cloudy, yet colorful bright, sunny day. She breathes in the fresh, ocean waters, facing the rough waters with her clouded hazel eyes. She squeezes her sandal-ed feet into the soft beach sand, listening for any signs of people interrupting her peace. Alana brushes through her wavy flaxen locks, tucking them beneath her ear. Her cloudy eyes stare coldly off into the distance, capturing the world into a photographic image. She snaps a picture of the day she could see: the perfect ocean waves, splashing her bare feet, the eternal serenity of calming water, the happiness surrounding her--but, everything, destroyed, all because she didn't know what she could do to result in so much destruction. Is she a monster?

She wraps her black leather jacket across herself, gripping the edges. She clenches her now-perfect teeth as she feels her way to the water, careful not to step on conch shells. The scent of salt enhances and she finally feels the drenched sand and peaceful waves. The water laps at her ankles quickly, as she follows the breeze leading her way.

Alana snaps out of her thoughts when the water reaches her knees, realizing she can't hear anyone. Surely she hasn't become deaf as well, "Is anyone here?" she voices her thoughts, scared she may have strayed too far from shore.

Last edited by Fluffy on Wed May 04, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Don't be afraid of me.  I'll never rip your throat out.  [o p e n] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't be afraid of me. I'll never rip your throat out. [o p e n]   Don't be afraid of me.  I'll never rip your throat out.  [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:04 pm

I was underwater. I could hear everything. That's right, I could hear. I'm a daughter of Poseidon, so my senses work very well under water. I was wearing a sun dress that my best friend had made for me. It'd been nearly two months since her death and it as starting to get to the right weather for clothes for summer weather. I decided to wear i in memory of her. It was the only sun dress, no, the only dress I owned.

I swam to the surface, my dress was still dry even though most of it was still under the surface. I swam to shore and walked over to my towel. I was still dry as can be, so if you were on the beach and you didn't know me, you'd probably guess that my father was 'the Earth shaker!' I grabbed my water bottle and took a long drink from it. She walked back to the shore to wade in the water. She heard a voice and she replied, "Yes, I'm here."
Back to top Go down

Don't be afraid of me. I'll never rip your throat out. [o p e n]
Page 1 of 1