Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

run, don't walk [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

run, don't walk [private] Empty
PostSubject: run, don't walk [private]   run, don't walk [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:41 am

robin hayes
If you stay forever, hey, We can stay forever young

Singing Radiohead at the top of our lungs With the boom box blaring as we're falling in love. I got a bottle of whatever, but it’s getting us drunk Singing here's to never growing up.
If you asked Robin to describe camp in one word, she would tell you the single thought that had been repeating in her head like a mantra. Huge. Camp Half Blood was freaking huge. Have a sense of adventure like Dora the Explorer? You've come to the right place! But you know what would be really helpful when you're wandering around? That dancing piece of paper shooting out of Dora's backpack. A freaking map. A map that Robin, who had a very questionable sense of direction, needed right now.

Robin stared at the clump of trees. It was the only thing that caught her attention, because everywhere else was just grass. Holding a crossbow in one hand while the other scratched the back of her head, Robin cast a sweeping glance around the clearing. Had she been here before? She couldn't be sure. There was an awfully high number of trees in camp, and ten times as much grass. They were all beginning to look the same to her. Robin bit her bottom lip and tightened her grip on the crossbow.

I knew it was a bad idea to find the toilets alone. Her bladder squirmed as she hopelessly looked around. A very bad idea.
raise your glass and say here's to never growing up

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: run, don't walk [private]   run, don't walk [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:46 pm

the only hope left for me is you
Leaning against the trunk of a tree that was still damp and soggy from the rain the night before, Charley patted his cigarette on the side of the wood before bringing it to his lips once more to inhale. He realised he was killing off some of his years of life by smoking cancer-sticks, but he really didn't mind; it would mean that he would have to go through fewer years of crap and pain. If his future was going to be similar to his life so far, Charley wouldn't mind knocking a few years off; it meant that the wait before getting to hell would be less.

The eighteen year old stepped back into the shadows a little more when he saw someone's figure emerging deeper into the clearing he was hovering in; at first he thought it would be Chiron or Mr D and couldn't be bothered arguing about his smoking at this time, although he was a little more relieved to see that it was just some stupid camper looking a little confused as she made her way through the woods.  He wasn't sure if he recognised her or not, although it wasn't like Charley was a friendly person anyway and probably wouldn't know anyone he didn't have to. He took another puff of his cigarette, feeling a slightly evil smirk play on his evil lips as an evil thought came to his mind.

Wouldn't it be fun to torment her?

"Looking lost there, Little Red. The unclaimed son called out, his American accent dripping with what could be taken for humour or acidity, the cancer-stick bobbing between his lips, "You shouldn't get lost in the woods on your own. Who knows what sort of things could be out here."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: run, don't walk [private]   run, don't walk [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:55 pm

robin hayes

Singing Radiohead at the top of our lungs With the boom box blaring as we're falling in love. I got a bottle of whatever, but it’s getting us drunk Singing here's to never growing up.
Robin made a little jump. Where did that voice come from? She had been so convinced that she was alone. Forget that though, she should be feeling pretty thankful that it hadn't surprised her enough to pee then and there, and very thankful she was. Easing her breathing, Robin squinted at the group of trees and soon the source of the voice became obvious. A closer look showed a figure shrouded in the shadows - a smirking boy taking a puff from his ciggy.

Robin couldn't deny that she was unnerved. It was one thing to wander into the forest by mistake, and another to bump into a smoking smirking guy. Sorta like a scene from some thriller movie, come to think of it. And his words didn't help either. Slicking her bangs back, Robin tried not to dwell on how clammy her forehead felt or how her skin had started to crawl, and instead hovered uncomfortably on her feet. This was not the way she needed to feel right now, right when her bladder was close to bursting. She threw a glance over her shoulder and tripled her grip on her weapon, just in case.

"I'm not lost! I just wandered in by mistake?" she mumbled, and continued in a louder voice, "Can you, um - can you please tell me the quickest way to get to the toilets?"

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: run, don't walk [private]   run, don't walk [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:54 pm

the only hope left for me is you
Charley's golden-brown eyes scanned the area once more - he had the typed of eyes that you could really get lost in, although he would certainly hurt you if you got too close - and looked around for anyone else possibly. He saw no one, although he probably wouldn't stop even if there was someone around; the thing about Charley was that he thought he could take on a lot of people. Even though he was quite scrawny - well, not scrawny but more naturally skinny, even though he was working out and getting butcher - he had a menace to him that meant he would try and take most. This is why, even though he had seen the weapon the girl was wielding, he still decided to press on.

Raising his thick, dark eyebrows, Charley pulled the cigarette away from his lips and inspected the side of it between his fingers, exhaling the smoke as he spoke to her, "The toilets? Why would you bother going all the way there when you could just piss in the woods?" He asked, although he wouldn't really want to do that either, "Well, the toilets could be that way," - he pointed in one direction - "or they could be that way, - he pointed in a completely different direction - "but they might also be back the way you came. Can't be too sure, Little Red, I seem to forget things easily."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: run, don't walk [private]   run, don't walk [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:44 pm

robin hayes

Robin squeezed her legs together, close to actually jumping. Why couldn't I be a daughter of a bladder god? And then maybe have the power to control when and where I go. That would be so awesome right now. She took a deep breath as she looked up at the boy, who seemed to be really enjoying this. What was so fun about tormenting her right at this crucial moment? Oh yeah, Robin could definitely see it from his point of view. She didn't need a mirror to know how silly she looked right now. Just imagining it made her shudder, although the shudder might have nothing to do with her thoughts.

"Would you?" Robin asked quietly. No one in their right mind would prefer to go in the woods, especially one that was in Camp Half Blood. Without waiting for an answer, she put on her puppy-dog eyes. It worked on her half-brother Al - well, sometimes. But this was one of the times she was really genuine about it. "Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top? You must have an idea where it is..." She clapped her hands together as if to pray, the crossbow between them. "Please? I'll give you anything you want!"

It was probably not the best thing to say to a complete stranger but desperate times called for desperate measures, and it was already too late to take anything back. Robin just needed to go. Like right now.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: run, don't walk [private]   run, don't walk [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

run, don't walk [private]
Page 1 of 1