Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

all the memories coming back to me -- natalia's journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

all the memories coming back to me -- natalia's journal Empty
PostSubject: all the memories coming back to me -- natalia's journal   all the memories coming back to me -- natalia's journal I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 3:17 pm

Natalia Breanna Riley
n n n Daughter of Terpsichore

Dear Journal,

I'm only calling you journal because well diaries are for girly girls and..... I'm not a girly girl or a sissy. Dad only gave me this stupid dairy, JOURNAL I MEAN JOURNAL, because he wanted me to write down my 'emotions.' Yeah like I have any emotions. But anyway I met my new soon-to-be-half-sister. I tried to be nice like I always am whenever I meet someone new and then show them my bad side, but she was annoying. I wanted to snap her neck and say she slipped on butter. I may be nine but that doesn't mean I can't reach her neck. Ever heard of high heels? Or I could just tell her I have a secret for her and when she leans down I could just snap her neck. Either one is good, but I prefer if I do the second option because i might trip in the high heels. So yeah. Maybe I will like this journal thing......

When Olivia said, "Ugh you're not perfect like me," I felt like saying "You'll look even more perfect once I rip your hair out." But I didn't just to be nice to dad. But Lina. Like oh my Gods.... just shut for five minutes. I couldn't give a damn about what you have to say about how glad you met my dad and how he saved your and Olivia's 'lives.' I felt like saying then and there, "It's more like his money saved you." But whatever. Ain't my problemo. If he doesn't listen to me sucks for him.

Next weekend, I'm supposed to go dress shopping for the wedding. Like what the heck? Can't I just go to the wedding in a shirt and a good pair of skinny jeans? I'll be day dreaming in half of it and when Olivia isn't looking stick my tongue out at her or in a picture stick up the Loser sign behind her and laugh. This is what 9 year old girls do. What did they expect? But just when I'm old enough maybe I'll just push Olivia down the hill. Fine, fine, fine, maybe I'll be a good step-sister and say we're going some place dirty and make her break her bones while she looks dirty. And maybe I'll fix up some things on the video before I put it on YouTube. I think on the first it'll get a 1,000,000 hits. I can't wait to read the comments and hope it ruins her life. Do you know how funny that will be? She could put a paper bag over her head for all I care. A sequel to the video will be of someone putting a 'kick me' sign on her back. I'll probably do the honors. If she's embarrassed enough to dye her hair a different color, I'll switch the dye to green. Do you know how funny that will be? Hold on... give me second to stop laughing otherwise my handwriting will be sloppy and then I won't be able to read this over and over again.

Okay well I have to go hide this in a safe place so Olivia doesn't find it. If she does, I swear to the Gods I'll push her into shark-infested waters.

From,
Natalia

n n word count, ooc notes, outfit n n

Last edited by pinkgirl on Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

all the memories coming back to me -- natalia's journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: all the memories coming back to me -- natalia's journal   all the memories coming back to me -- natalia's journal I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:05 pm

Natalia Breanna Riley
n n n Daughter of Terpsichore

Dear Journal,

Well, I forgot I ever had this journal. Oops. Well, so much has happened since I was like... what? Nine years ago? Well, for starters It turns out I'm demigod. I'm the daughter of Terpsichore, the muse of dance. Why couldn't I have gotten a major goddess as a mother? Like Athena? Or someone else? At least I didn't get her other sisters so yeah. I guess it's not that bad.

I came to a camp for demigods called 'Camp Half Blood.' It's not that bad I guess. I made a friend, Kalina daughter of Hyperion. Even my friend is more powerful than me.... but whatever. Anyway, the most important thing is that there was a zombie apocalypse.

Yes I know it sounds kind of weird. But they were like people from the Underworld and the kids of Hades got on Kronos' side and helped him summon the dead. See I could've been a good daughter of Hades, I could've tried to help put the dead back into the Underworld. Again, whatever. Yeah luckily, I didn't die as you can see. Well, you can't really see, but since I'm writing this you can tell I lived right?

Well, when I went back to my bunk with Brownie. Oh yeah I forgot to mention I got a puppy a few weeks ago. Anyway, I'll my stuff wrecked. I didn't really care because then I could finally get a new mattress. That mattress used to hurt my neck. Like ouch. When you turn your neck it cracks like a thousand times. So yeah that part is good. But today I found stuff on my bed. I looked through it. It was Kalina's stuff. I wonder why she gave it to me. Did she die? I wouldn't know what to do with my life if Kalina was dead. If she is though I hope I didn't get picked to organize her funeral because 1. I'd probably do a terrible job and 2. I'd probably cry like each time I try to organize it. I was thinking of going over to her cabin, (just to make sure she isn't dead). But ugh so much work to walk from here to Cabin 2. Couldn't her cabin be closer to mine? So yeah I was just thinking I feel like telling someone this, but I don't know who. So yeah I just found my old journal and thought 'Hey maybe I should make another entry because it's so sad I totally forgot about this for 9 years.' Yeah so I hope this isn't my last entry for another 9 years. Anyway, I have to go. See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya~

From,
Natalia

n n word count, ooc notes, outfit n n
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/

all the memories coming back to me -- natalia's journal
Page 1 of 1