Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

this is a peaceful meeting (anna)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

this is a peaceful meeting (anna) Empty
PostSubject: this is a peaceful meeting (anna)   this is a peaceful meeting (anna) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:12 pm

this is a peaceful meeting (anna) Tumblr_mg4kucrbIl1s1oh0ao1_500

Aphrodite
Goddess of Love and Beauty

Aphrodite sat on her throne on Olympus. She tapped her fingers to a beat. Tap. Tap Tap. She sighed. All the other gods and goddesses were doing something. Aphrodite did want to go shopping. She did need shoes the dress she was currently wearing considering the ones she was wearing weren't that fashionable anymore. She sighed. Shopping did seem like a good idea to her. Aphrodite smirked a tad. Time for a shopping spree instead of just buying one pair of shoes.

When Aphrodite went to the mall, she had directed herself towards a new hip store that had just opened. She smiled. She practically had gotten everything on the rack. She had tried them out and had also given a few other teenage girls some fashion advice as if she worked there. Aphrodite came back to Olympus with a few bags in each hand. Aphrodite bumped into someone. "Ouch." She said rubbing the side of her head. She quickly got back up and dusted her skirt off and looked up at the god or goddess she bumped into. Her face turned to face of slight disgust. "Athena." She said looking the other way.

Outfit

Code:
[center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/a1552cd312c87cfdc875966636ecc140/tumblr_inline_mk1hykHsBb1qz4rgp.gif[/img]

<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Playball' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>

[color=#ff99cc][size=29][font=Playball]Aphrodite
Goddess of Love and Beauty[/font][/size][/color][/center]

[justify][color=#ff99cc]Aphrodite looked at clock. She was waiting for her first party guest to arrive. Some many scenarios had popped into her head. [i]What if no one came? What if it was only her and one more god or goddess?[/i] Then a guest came. Aphrodite smiled from ear to ear. She was just so excited. "Hello Artemis." She said calmly, trying to keep her excitedness inside her. "I'm glad you could come." She said with a soft smile and did a small bow to her. Usually, she wouldn't bow to other goddesses, but she did want her party to start off at a bad note. "I like your dress, Artemis." She said looking at her silver dress. Then Athena came. She smiled even wider. "Hello Athena I'm so glad you could come." She said and also did a small bow to her. "I hope it's not just us

[url=http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=98609858]Outfit[/url][/color][/justify]

Last edited by pinkgirl on Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: this is a peaceful meeting (anna)   this is a peaceful meeting (anna) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:50 pm

this is a peaceful meeting (anna) Akamz_zps5c1fcb27

athena
goddess of wisdom and battle strategy

Athena sighed, brushing off her robes. At first, she thought she'd bumped into a demigod or a nymph, due to the clothes. Once she stood up straight though, she recognized the face.
"Aphrodite," she said calmly. She disliked her fellow goddess, but she did not want to get into a quarrel at the moment. She was in the middle of organizing the Olympus Library. She loved getting to see so many books at once. However, Aphrodite was beginning to sour her mood.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: this is a peaceful meeting (anna)   this is a peaceful meeting (anna) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:08 pm

this is a peaceful meeting (anna) Large

Aphrodite

Aphrodite crossed her arms. She sighed. She might as well talk to Athena, she didn't have anything else better to do. "How are you on this outstanding sunny day?" She asked Athena not really looking her in the eye. She was starting to use more advanced words, but she wasn't sure if her sentences even made since. She did a small shrug to herself. Aphrodite sighed again. She didn't really know what to say to the wisdom goddess. Well what could she say? She couldn't talk about fashion because Athena obviously had no sense of fashion. Her robes were so last millenia. "So what have you been doing these days?" She asked her, while taking a quick glance at her before looking the other way again. She had heard Athena was organizing an Olympus library. She wasn't very sure of it so maybe she'd ask her. "How are you're kids doing?" She said asking her another question. She was talking more then usual to Athena which was surprising to Aphrodite.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: this is a peaceful meeting (anna)   this is a peaceful meeting (anna) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:27 pm

this is a peaceful meeting (anna) Tumblr_lvgunoTFkZ1qe5udso1_500

athena
goddess of wisdom and battle strategy

"Three questions at once, my dear? How do you expect people to answer?" Athena smirked. She folded her arms, very matter of factly. She may have not wanted to get into a fight with Aphrodite, but it didn't mean she couldn't have a little fun.
"However, I'll forget that poor grammar. I'm quite well, thank you. Lately I've been organizing the library. Have you seen it? Well, I don't expect you to have. And my kids...My kids are quite alright. The undead have left the camp. Time to rebuild, good for them," she answered. Her mind began to wander. The camp was beginning to rebuild...she supposed Annabeth would have a large part in helping. She wondered what else her children would be doing...
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: this is a peaceful meeting (anna)   this is a peaceful meeting (anna) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:19 pm

this is a peaceful meeting (anna) Large

Aphrodite

"Well I do happen to expect you to answer the questions as soon as they come out of my mouth, but I do suppose that is a bit rude. So I should give you a few extra second, but all well." She said and shrugged. Aphrodite shrugged and crossed her arms almost copying Athena but looking the other way. She rolled her eyes when Athena said said I'll forget that poor grammar. Some people thought she was stupid even though she really wasn't. At least not that stupid. "I couldn't care less if forgot my poor grammar." She said and narrowed her eyes at Athena. She had something else to say, but quickly bit her tongue from not saying it. She didn't want to get into finght. It would taker her too long to get ready. She'd have to put her war clothes on and then she'd have to get her war make up on. She didn't want to have to go through that process again the last time they got into goddess war. "They should make a brand new camp store. The clothes there aren't very fashionable. My kids always beg me for a new camp store or a new camp wardrobe." She shrugged understanding her children's problems. Then something came to mind that she had tell Athena about. "You're daughter Anna is friends with my son Oliver." She said sourly and scrunched up her nose. "I don't really think they should be friends, but I guess I should leave my son's problems alone." She looked at Athena directly in the eye.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is a peaceful meeting (anna)   this is a peaceful meeting (anna) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is a peaceful meeting (anna)
Page 1 of 1