Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Actually being Peaceful.. Weird. (Doctor)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Actually being Peaceful.. Weird. (Doctor) Empty
PostSubject: Actually being Peaceful.. Weird. (Doctor)   Actually being Peaceful.. Weird. (Doctor) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:27 pm

Vicks was simply throwing hoops, missing a few and getting angry for a second before she would calm down and try again. No one was out that day, it was cold, but Vicks didn't mind really. She continued shooting hoops until she was tired and went to get a drink for a minute before taking her skateboard, skating on it and trying to get a shot. She missed a few times but, she was exercising. That's what she was trying to do anyways. She was also--admittedly--having fun doing it.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Actually being Peaceful.. Weird. (Doctor)   Actually being Peaceful.. Weird. (Doctor) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:57 pm

Roran
I flinched as the basket ball almost hit my head. "Did you lose this?" i asked grabbing the ball. I couldnt tell who her god parent was. "My name is Roran. Son of Athena." I said holding out a hand.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Actually being Peaceful.. Weird. (Doctor)   Actually being Peaceful.. Weird. (Doctor) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:04 pm

Vicks looked at the boy, not giving hima glare, but not a smile either she walked over. "Thanks." she said simply, kicking up her skateboard she looked at him. "Vicks Gallagher." she said. If he asked about her full name... she would give her usual response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Actually being Peaceful.. Weird. (Doctor)   Actually being Peaceful.. Weird. (Doctor) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Actually being Peaceful.. Weird. (Doctor)
Page 1 of 1