Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Not Gonna Die Tonight (Pink)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Not Gonna Die Tonight (Pink) Empty
PostSubject: Not Gonna Die Tonight (Pink)   Not Gonna Die Tonight (Pink) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:28 pm

Theo Davis
Son of Dionysus

Death surrounds
My heartbeat’s slowing down
I won’t take this world’s abuse
I won’t give up, I refuse
This is how it feels when you’re bent and broken
This is how it feels when your dignity’s stolen
When everything you love is leaving
You hold on to what you believe in

Voices. Screaming. Moaning. It didn't stop. Everywhere was completely locked down leaving only a few people to fight for their own. Left for dead we were. Not surprising they left me. I was just the insane child. Fear and adrenaline surged through my veins as I stood in the amphitheater. Everything was quite and still. For the first time in ages it was quite. Calm before the storm I tell myself. I drew my sword and stood in the center of the theater. This was where I did most of my surviving. I ran to the woods, and climbed a tree for a bed, and came back here for the day. It was a wounder I survived as a lone wolf. People ran to places like the armory, Ares cabin, mess hall, and store for refuge. but those places weren't for me. They'd end up killing me there. I had no clue what the sword was in my hand for, but part of me did. Do it, it egged me. End it all. I tied to resist the urge. I can't, I protested against myself. But it was no use. I couldn't resist the urge forever. Finally   I gave into the temptation. "Hey dirt eaters! All you can eat buffet, brain suckers."

I stood patiently waiting for my end. I wouldn't go down without a fight but I was going down. I had no retreat options. Once the zombies got near me that was the end. I pulled out her picture from my pocket. I couldn't even remember her name any more. I loved her once though. And then she disappeared. I stared at her brown hair and her eyes. A child of death. I only knew that. It was ironic that what would drive me to death was a daughter of death. I could hear the moaning over near the cabins and I knew they were on their way towards me. I look up and realize it had started. There was a figure standing at the top of the steps. Slowly I slip the picture into my pocket and ready myself for battle. Tonight was the night I died.

No, not gonna die tonight
We’re gonna stand and fight forever
We're gonna fight for us together
No, we’re not gonna die tonight
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Not Gonna Die Tonight (Pink)   Not Gonna Die Tonight (Pink) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 8:02 pm

Not Gonna Die Tonight (Pink) Tumblr_m8gxp5Ol5z1r6fzito1_500

Natalia Breanna Riley
Daughter of Terpsichore

Natalia had taken her throwing knives out of her boots and had them in her hands. She was better at using them then her sword. Currently, she was looking for things left in the cabins. She had skipped the Ares and Hephasteus cabins. She was in the Hecate cabin. She had first searched to make sure there weren't any zombies and the looked for food. She had found a few things like energy bars, some water, and a few matches. She had also found some Greek fire. She put it in her pack in case of emergencies. Then she heard the moaning. "Oh crap, they're here." She had whispered to herself. She had grabbed a few more jars of Greek fire and some other potions. She stuck them in her backpack and the moaning was getting louder. Luckily, her puppy wasn't with her so she ran about faster. She was quicker on her feet. She had started running and had stopped at the common areas and looked around. The moaning was louder, the zombies were pretty quick on their feet also. Natalia cursed to herself quietly. The amphitheater, She had thought. She had quickly got there in a matter of seconds. She took out her throwing knives and saw a figure. She one of her throwing knives, but missed. Barely though. "Damn." She whispered. She then walked up to the figure so she could just lodge her other throwing knife in the zombie's brain and retrieve her other knife. Then she noticed that the person was alive. Living, She had thought. I haven't seen this in awhile. She smiled and retrieved her other throwing knife.

Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Not Gonna Die Tonight (Pink)   Not Gonna Die Tonight (Pink) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 8:43 pm

Theo Davis
Son of Dionysus

Death surrounds
My heartbeat’s slowing down
I won’t take this world’s abuse
I won’t give up, I refuse
This is how it feels when you’re bent and broken
This is how it feels when your dignity’s stolen
When everything you love is leaving
You hold on to what you believe in

I flinch as the near narrowly misses my head. It wasn't unusual for someone to be infected while holding a knife, and reanimate while holding it. It was uncommon for them to throw the said knife, and unheard of for them to throw it at such a speed with such accuracy. I watch as the figure travels down the steps towards me. After just a few it became evident that the it was a she. It wasn't until she was almost on top of me I noticed she was human. Her eyes showed no signs of sickness and she moved her shoulders when she walked in such a way only the living do. "If you wanted to give me a haircut you should have said so!" I say. Even in the face of certain death I still felt the need to lighten the mood. The persistent moaning had grown louder, and the sound of shuffling had become more distinct. Now that she was closer and not trying to kill me it was easier to see that she was no more then two years younger then me. I figured if she just wanted to steal my stuff she would've taken it and ran. Every living thing knew that the dead were on the way. I pull the picture out one more time. There wasn't a thing that I could to remember, and the only thing I could do to forget was this.  I saw the first of the heads peaking over the horizon of the theater.  That's when it really sank in there was no escape. "I'm Theo." I inform her just like we had met at a store, or cafe. The perks of being insane.

We’re gonna stand and fight forever
We're gonna fight for us together
No, we’re not gonna die tonight
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Not Gonna Die Tonight (Pink)   Not Gonna Die Tonight (Pink) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:44 pm

Not Gonna Die Tonight (Pink) Tumblr_m8gxp5Ol5z1r6fzito1_500

Natalia Breanna Riley
Daughter of Terpsichore

"Well, too bad kid. Thought you were a zombie." She said with mischievous smirk. "You could've used a haircut anyway." She shrugged. Natalia kept plying with her throwing knives in her hands. If she would've cut one of her fingers she wouldn't have really cared. She sighed. She just wished the apocalypse was over so she wouldn't have to worry about cutting off her fingers. Then she saw the boy take out a picture. "Who's that?" She asked tilting her head. It was girl. Probably a girlfriend or something. She shrugged and then turned to see that the horde of zombie was coming to toward to them. She cursed mostly to herself. The zombies were a bit behind from she guessed the leader. The leader was walking pretty damn fast. She threw her throwing knife almost like frisbee and it sliced the zombies head off. She just wished it was a boomerang so it would come back to her, but a boomerang didn't really defend her. All it could do would probably give a monster a bruise and make it more mad. She quickly ran to get her knife before the other zombies came. She came just when he introduced himself. She hesitated for a moment before telling him her name. Should I tell him my name? What if he some monster or something?, She thought. "Natalia. Call me Talia if you want." She said. She turned her charm bracelet into her sword. She put her throwing knives back in her boots. She swung her sword in her hand. She really preferred to fight with her throwing knives but they'd probably take a bite of her before she actually threw it. Then she took a look a Theo before the horde of zombies came hurtling towards them.

Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Gonna Die Tonight (Pink)   Not Gonna Die Tonight (Pink) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Gonna Die Tonight (Pink)
Page 1 of 1