Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Don't be rude. I've been there too.{Non-Event}(Private)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Don't be rude. I've been there too.{Non-Event}(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Don't be rude. I've been there too.{Non-Event}(Private)   Don't be rude. I've been there too.{Non-Event}(Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:25 pm

Don't be rude. I've been there too.{Non-Event}(Private) Tumblr_m3fce98ivQ1rn435g

Grace Jordan
Daughter of Demeter

Watching kids walk by me teasing me is hurtful, but when it comes to the arena they were scared because they know I won't go easy. They don't know what I have been through my life. I look up and walk over to the arena and grab some armor and put it on. I walk over to some kids and I start to battle. I had a sword in my hand, but what they didn't know was that I had a pebble in my pocket which i could reach for and a spear would appear only if i crushed it. I swung at the first kid missing him as he ducked. I watch her sword swing at me. I back away at he get my arm, but it wasn't deep. I then went crazy with my sword getting him in the leg and arm.

I look down seeing he was a kid of Ares. I give a small smirk and he jabs at my leg. I give a gasp and fall. I see him walk up and my hand goes into my pocket. i crush my pebble and a spear appears. I throw my spear as it scraps his face and it lands in the dirt. I stand up and look at him. He growls at me and he charges at me. I do the same and we throw our sword at each other so the blocked us. I swung my sword around as he ducks.   I brings his shield up and blocks himself. I feel my sword hit his shield and i kick at his feet as he falls. I grab his shield and throw it to the ground. I jabs his sword at me as I hit it and knock it out of his hand.

I throw my sword down and have some vines tie the kid down. I grab my spear and make it into a pebble again. i watch the Ares kid struggle "So why would it be fun to bully a girl who can kick ass?" I ask him as he just says " I can do what i want." I tilt my head grabbing my sword putting it at his neck "So i can do whatever I want?" I ask with a small smirk on my face my eyes glaring at him.

Back to top Go down

Don't be rude. I've been there too.{Non-Event}(Private)
Page 1 of 1