Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

day: two [private] {event}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

day: two [private] {event} Empty
PostSubject: day: two [private] {event}   day: two [private] {event} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:39 am

day: two [private] {event} DemiLovato
b r o o k l y nllllb r a v i s hllll
d a u g h t e rllllo fllllh e c a t ellll

the last few rays of sunlight washed across the last acres of Camp Half Blood. brooklyn had watched the sun all day, praying Apollo would keep the chariot in the sky for much longer than usual, but the god seemed to have no plans in doing so. the bouncy daughter of hecate looked so much different, and it all changed in the past day. she had this fierce determined look in her eyes, like nothing could stop her, but things definitely could. she carried a backpack filled with all the personal supplies she had hoarded for all day. slung also around her back was a quiver, and a bow placed in her hand. strapped around her jeans was he knife as well. her curly hair was tied back in a half-hearted pony tail. it was so poorly made and rushed, strands were falling out all over and it didn't help that she was running. head to toe she was covered. the heat meant nothing to her at this moment. dark clothes were the way to go for her, and she felt as prepared as she could be.

brook was headed to the armory. it was her chosen safe spot...if you could even call it safe, which she really didn't. her biggest concern was getting somewhere 'safe' late and being locked out, decreasing her chances of surviving by one hundred percent, leaving her at zero. she wasn't a very strong fighter, she knew that. she had tactic, but struggled with the physical fight. if anything she could cloak herself with invisibility, but she didn't plan that far ahead. at that moment she, like almost everyone else, was making way to a base, many like her, were also running.

the last few rays of light were leaving and she was still running. why had she procrastinated this long? the armory was of course closest to her but still far. she saw her destination, and luckily she didn't spot anything unusual on her way. yet. brook didn't doubt she would see one of the...things, but she wanted to put off that experience for as long as she could. everything was son confusing right now. the only thing on her mind was finding someone to be with actually. she didn't want to clear the rest of the distance on her own. her nerves were going crazy and her heart beating a mile a minute already...

clicky

Last edited by Kat on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: day: two [private] {event}   day: two [private] {event} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:08 am

~Wow you're so good I'm so sorry if this post is crappy

Blythe~||~Ignoramus~||~Septavian
Blythe rummaged through the armory's storage, taking daggers and whatever scraps she could find. She had already raided the Library, and the almanac she took said the sun would go down in ten minutes. Moving to one of the forges, Blythe stoked the fire, placed a spear inside, heating the tip. After placing three more spears and a sword in the flames, she did inventory. Her knapsack was filled with food and medical supplies, taken from the few safe places in camp. Underneath her armour, she wore a wet suit wrapped with duct tape, and the daggers she had taken were strapped to her legs and arms. A bandana covered her nose and mouth, and she had cut her hair short with he sword. Satisfied with what she had, Blythe strode towards the door to lock it. The sun was dipping below the horizon, and the shadows were growing long. She squinted her eyes. A silhouette was moving towards the Armory. Blythe opened her almanac; sundown in a minute. Unsheathing her sword, she threw the door open and yelled, “Hey! Hurry up!”
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: day: two [private] {event}   day: two [private] {event} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:27 pm

day: two [private] {event} DemiLovato
b r o o k l y nllllb r a v i s hllll
d a u g h t e rllllo fllllh e c a t ellll

brook wasn't too sure she was gonna make it until the girl called from inside the armory. she knew just that last push was enough and she wasn't too far. she knew the doors wouldn't keep open for her. so she made it, with time to spare one wouldn't have thought. the second she got in, she noticed all the people stationed in that place. it was crazy how many people were crushed into this one place in this so called 'safe' place. she didn't realize it was going to be this crazy.

"this is insane," she muttered to herself with out really catching her breath. just inside the doors, she barely felt safe. straightening herself up, she looked to the girl who let her in. "Thank you," she breathed. brook felt like she knew the girl, but names and faces weren't her strong suit. "how many people are in here?" it was one question. her real question was actually, how many survived to this night, but that wasn't an appropriate one to ask, especially this early. she wanted an idea of an answer to her question.

ooc: oh shush you're amazing bly

Last edited by Kat on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: day: two [private] {event}   day: two [private] {event} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:46 am

Blythe~||~Ignoramus~||~Septavian
Blythe eased the metal door closed and turned the lock. "I'm not sure. They flooded in here after the first wave of zombies reached the cabins. I was about to do a headcount, though." She clambered onto a work table, pushing metal scraps onto the ground, and whistled loudly. "Hey! I need everyone to line up, preferably by cabin, so I can do a quick headcount!" There were a few scuffles and mumbles of annoyance, but everyone gathered into their groups. Blythe shrugged off her knapsack and took out a pencil and notebook, then walked around, marking everyone into her book. She returned to the girl who just arrived. "There's thirty one people here. Seven from Hermes, one from Apollo, two from Hecate, including you, three from Athena, five from Hephaestus, four from Hera, two from Ares, three from Dionysus, and three satyrs. And there's about five kids under the age of thirteen." Blythe snapped her notebook closed and returned it to her pack. "The zombies will be at our doors soon, and I'm not sure everyone packed enough supplies for themselves during the rush. We need food, and I want to get a solid plan for defense. What do you suppose we should do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: day: two [private] {event}   day: two [private] {event} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

day: two [private] {event}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: Commons Areas :: The Armory-
Jump to: