Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

and the violence caused such silence [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

and the violence caused such silence [private] Empty
PostSubject: and the violence caused such silence [private]   and the violence caused such silence [private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:52 pm

and the violence caused such silence [private] Beautiful-cool-cute-fashion-girl-Favim.com-400256
catalina pearson

cat had only been at camp for a week and now this zombie apocalypse was happening? they didn't mention this in the brochure she received in the mail. there was no way this was the same camp she got the brochure for.

cat had been holed up in the library with a couple other campers for hours now. the zombies hadn't reached them yet but they had already blocked the door and windows with the bookshelves. some burly ares kid had advised they build a fort to hide in so they did, out of tables and chairs in the back corner. cat was being squished against the wall while two kids were arguing over the best escape strategy. she took a deep breath before shouting, "will you two just shut up already!"

ooc; sorry for the shortness
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: and the violence caused such silence [private]   and the violence caused such silence [private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:29 pm

Anna Tyler Belaire
n n n Daughter of Athena

Anna walked out of the library bathroom with a new change of clothes on. She had her black and white striped shirt with white jeans and cowgirl boots. In her hand were bobby pins and scrunchies so she could do her hair in a bun braid. She had a mirror in her pack that an Aphrodite gave to her you know before she went back to her cabin to get some makeup product and a zombie ate her. She walked over to her space and took the mirror out of her pack. It was backwards and she the poor Aphrodite girl's name, Azalea. She had her name in a pink sharpie in a fancy cursive handwriting, with a heart next to her name. Anna frowned. She walked over to one of the windows where there was a bookshelf covering it. She pushed the bookshelf to the side. One of the Ares kid walked over to her. "What are you doing?!?!" She asked. She was a thick girl with an unsatisfied look on her face. She crossed her arms. "Well?" She said. Anna rolled her eyes and continued to push the bookshelf. The Ares girl grabbed her by her shirt collar and narrowed her eyes at her, "Look Athena girl. If you're the reason why we all die, well if I become a zombie I'll make sure I come back and eat you alive." She with a smirk. Anna took the Aphrodite's girl mirror and hit her in the head with it. The girl let go of her and clutched where she got hit. Then Anna punched her in the face which sent her to the ground unconscious. Anna shrugged. Maybe that Aphrodite girl was right. The mirror would come in hand, She thought. She finished pushing the bookshelf to the side and threw the mirror outside. She didn't want to see that mirror ever again. She pushed the bookshelf back in place and walked back to her little spot where a girl had just finished yelling at some Ares campers. "Do you have a mirror that's not from a dead or deceased person?" She asked and then smiled.

n n word count, it's okay, outfit n n
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: and the violence caused such silence [private]   and the violence caused such silence [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:14 pm

and the violence caused such silence [private] Beautiful-cool-cute-fashion-girl-Favim.com-400256
catalina pearson

cat got up to stretch her legs a bit before skimming through the pile of books on the floor. she had to pass the time somehow, and as far as she was concerned, the zombies hadn't reached them yet. she hadn't seen or heard any sign of them since running from the canoe lake to here. she also hadn't seen any sign of chiron or mr. d anywhere. which probably wasn't good either.

a small and very thin girl was walking around the library also. she looked like an aphrodite girl, with her mirror and scrunchies. she was worrying about her hair while there was a zombie apocalypse going on? seriously? she was walking towards cat now. cat's eyes went wide, she hadn't aphrodite's, and she'd only been at camp for a week. the girl strolled up to cat, all smiles and what not, asking if she had a mirror. some choice thoughts going through cat's head while she asked her this: a mirror? in the library? who the hell even brings a mirror to the library? why does she need a mirror right now anyway? but all the cat said was "no, sorry." and continued looking through the books for an interesting one.

outfit
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: and the violence caused such silence [private]   and the violence caused such silence [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:17 pm

Anna Tyler Belaire
n n n Daughter of Athena

Anna sighed. Looks like she'd just have to leave her hair the way it was. She didn't like to have her hair down while she was fighting because the wind could blow her hair in her eyes and she could accidentally cut her hand off. Anna sat down next to her bag and put her scrunchies away. She looked at the girl, "Find anything interesting?" Anna looked at all the titles of the books. She had read them all last year. When she had first came here she had planned to read all the books in this library. So far, it was going okay. She was currently reading on how to play the drums. She had learned how to play the guitar, violin, and piano so far. She had read all the other books about love and all that stuff that people find entertaining. She had read the books about Greek mythology when she had first came here. She was going to read the books about how to learn Italian next after she finished all the how to play the instruments. Then she remembered she had to introduce herself. Then it came to her, that the girl did look oddly familiar. Where had she seen her before? "I'm Anna, daughter of Athena." She said and picked up a book from the pile.

n n word count, have you seen the new one direction video?, outfit n n
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: and the violence caused such silence [private]   and the violence caused such silence [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:39 pm

catalina pearson

cat looked at the girl with squinting eyes. she looked familiar. where have i seen here before? cat picked up a book series labeled gone by micheal grant. she realized the slim girl was talking to her. "not really, just this." she said, holding up the book series. the fact that she didn't know who this girl was, was eating cat alive. cat just shook it off, telling herself she shouldn't mind because this girl was an aphrodite. cat didn't like talking to the aphrodites and certainly didn't know many of them.

cat skimmed through a couple more book before deciding to just read the book series. it came to cat then. she'd seen the girl before in her cabin. the girl was talking again, introducing herself actually. "thats kinda funny because you seem like more of an aphrodite girl than athena." she paused a moment. "i'm catalina, daughter of athena. call me cat please."

outfit
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: and the violence caused such silence [private]   and the violence caused such silence [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:47 am

Anna Tyler Belaire
n n n Daughter of Athena

"I remember reading that. But you could always go to the other shelves and find lots of books." She suggested. She had brought the rest of the books on how to play drums, but she had finished them all yesterday. Now she had nothing to do. She was considering just taking a book off the shelf and not tell anybody. I mean who would even notice? It was the zombie apocalypse. People would be too busy worrying about the zombies to notice her. She did care about the zombie apocalypse, she was just bored out of her mind. Anna almost gagged when she said that she was more of an Aphrodite girl then Athena. "How?" She shivered. "The only thing they know about is makeup. They're lucky enough they know they're own name!" She said. They were just so dumb. They chose pretty over smarts. That's just stupid. The only thing they could read was probably kiddie books. "Sure, but do you even like cats?" She asked.

n n word count, notes, outfit n n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: and the violence caused such silence [private]   and the violence caused such silence [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

and the violence caused such silence [private]
Page 1 of 1