Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Sound of Screams {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

The Sound of Screams {Open} Empty
PostSubject: The Sound of Screams {Open}   The Sound of Screams {Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:44 am

The Sound of Screams {Open} 34629912
I'm waking up,
I feel it in my bones...

Ella Jane Collins- Daughter of Athena
Ella ran from the library, desperate to get away from the undead that chased her and her fellow siblings. She hardly dared to look back as she knew that one by one, the Athena campers got picked off. There was no doubt that her ankle was broken, and she could hardly hobble to the infirmary, which was down the road and to the right. It was too long a walk for Ella, and if she tried she knew she'd fail. She wasn't a fool.
She had been in the library, reading through books on how to stop the undead from attacking Camp. So far, it had been futile. There was nothing that had been remotely useless. Ella ran across the long stretch as best she could, deafening her ears to the sound of screams. She fell once, and cried out in pain as Ella mangled her broken ankle even further. She got up, and dragged herself to the Mess Hall, probably the only safe house she could get to tonight. Ella would have preferred the Athena cabin, where everyone would help her. Here in the Mess Hall, you had to be very careful who you let in and out.
Ella banged on the boarded up door.
"Help!" Ella screamed, finally looking back. The undead where upon her, and would overpower her if someone didn't let her in. "Help, Please! Anyone?!" She banged harder on the door, so hard that she got splinters into her pale hand. "I'm not a zombie! Please just open the door!" Ella refused to cry, it wouldn't do her any good. Still, she could feel salty tears welling up in her eyes, threatening to spill down her cheeks.
Enough to make my system blow,
Welcome to the new age...
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Screams {Open}   The Sound of Screams {Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:25 pm

The Sound of Screams {Open} Tumblr_ltgjv1DHVZ1qzerjgo2_250
♥lily♥hanna♥evans♥
daughter of aphrodite
The Sound of Screams {Open} Ellie-ellie-darcey-alden-31101375-500-325_large

I sat huddled in the mess hall, my knees pulled up against my chest, my back pressed against the wall. There were a few other people hiding in the mess hall with me, but not a lot. To be honest, I was terrified. I could hear the undead outside, and the screams from my fellow campers. My body was shaking and I wished my dad were with me, telling me it was alright. I glanced around at the faces. Everyone was grim, and no one was talking to anyone. I squeezed my legs closer to me, trying to hide myslef in the shadows. I closed my eyes, hoping for some release.
I was jolted back into release when I heard someone pounding on the door near me. I looked up at it, my eyes wide. What if it was a zombie? I sat silently, waiting. No one dared to speak. Then I heard the cry of a camper, and my heart tightened. I had to let her in. I knew that everyone was staring at me as I stood up and walked towards the door. I reached for the door knob. I took a deep breath before swinging the door open, and shutting and locking it as soon as the girl was inside. I shoved my back against the door, waiting for the newcomer to say something.

Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Screams {Open}   The Sound of Screams {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:11 pm

The Sound of Screams {Open} 34629918

Ella Jane-Daughter of Athena

Ella caught her breath and held onto her ankle. She wasn't about to ask for ambrosia or nectar, she didn't like to impose. Besides, Ella thought she had already asked enough by asking to let her in. The Athena camper could handle the pain for now. The little girl who had let her in was looking at her expectantly. "Thank you," Was all Ella could whisper before she fell to the floor in pure exhaustion and the pain from her ankle.  

Ooc- Short, sweet and to the point! Yayy!
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Screams {Open}   The Sound of Screams {Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:33 pm

♥lily♥hanna♥evans♥
daughter of aphrodite

I smiled at the older girl, before I quickly turned into panic as the girl fell to the ground. "Are you okay?" I asked, dropping to my knees beside the older girl. "My name's Lily, by the way." I scanned her body, looking for the source of the pain. She seemed to be holding onto her ankle-so that was definitely hurt. She was going to need some ambrosia or nectar, but I wasn't sure if I had any on me. I crawled over to the small bag I had with me, and found a crushed ambrosia square in the bottom. I broke off a corner and handed it to the girl, smiling at her.

ooc: I want to kill Lily during this, so I just wanted to let you know :)
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Screams {Open}   The Sound of Screams {Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:31 pm

The Sound of Screams {Open} 34629920
Ella Jane- Daughter of Athena
Ella took the square and ate it, thankful that she had not fainted. "I will be,the ambrosia works well." She had sprained her ankle running out of the library, and remembered tripping on the last step. Ella's black sweater was ripped and muddy, but she didn't care about her appearance. "I'm Ella. Ella Collins." Ella said, strength returning to her voice and body. She tried to stand, and Ella managed, her ankle wobbling a little bit. There would be a limp for sometime, but she'd be fine in a couple of days. "Thanks," Ella mumbled. She felt almost at peace, but it was short lived, however.
Zombies had just bursted through the door.

ooc: I say bring on the zombies!
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Screams {Open}   The Sound of Screams {Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:44 am

♥lily♥hanna♥evans♥
daughter of aphrodite

I smiled again at Ella, glad she would be okay. I reached out a hand to steady her as she stood, but she didn't really need it, so I let go. I smiled, happy that I had someone to talk to now. My happiness was short lived as only a second later a hoard of zombies came crashing through the door. I spun around, my hands instinctively going for my two daggers strapped to my belt. I gripped onto their hilts, my breath quickening and my heart beat accelerating. I glance at Ella, fear swimming in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Screams {Open}   The Sound of Screams {Open} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sound of Screams {Open}
Page 1 of 1