Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Feel it comin' in the air hear the screams from everywhere I'm addicted to the thrill...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Feel it comin' in the air hear the screams from everywhere I'm addicted to the thrill...  Empty
PostSubject: Feel it comin' in the air hear the screams from everywhere I'm addicted to the thrill...    Feel it comin' in the air hear the screams from everywhere I'm addicted to the thrill...  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:14 pm

Quote :
Okay, I decided to make a plot. I will ask a mod and admin, but I thought I would sort it all out first.

The plot:

I want to go on a quest. There will only be three people going, with me as one. BUT, I only want people who I have RPed with and/or chatted with to go. I know it limits my choices, but I don't want to be with anyone who I don't know.
The form is like this:

Username:
Character name:
Link to charrie topic:
Why do you want to go:
How often will you be on:
If needs be, would you allow another person (on the quest) to post for you:
Do I know you:

I'm only doing that ^ so it's not messy and all over the place.
The characters: Well, I'm not going to say just bring boys, or just bring girls. I'm thinking either Kendra, Kegan or Auburn. (Maybe Ronnie)
The quest: My basic thought was to go to Egypt. I mean, we have seen the Greek Gods, and the Roman Gods, but never was it mentioned about the Egyptian versions. If not, I was thinking about going to the underworld/labyrinth.
I will do the prophecy if we agree. I'm slightly good at poetry, and if the others say, I will make it.
We will probably have to RP for a while with the characters, just so they can become good enough friends that they would go to on a quest together.

Thank you all! Just post underneath, and I'll be fair in my choices. (Meaning I'll put the names in a hat)

Hey everyone! So this was from... a very long time ago LOL And I want to try it again! Yes! Vina has been making new prophecy's, a little more poetic, thought through the whole thing more, and is prepared a little more. So now I shall explain it!

So first few changes.
1/ Its still three people. But I would love for some random people to join in at some points during the quest, and RP for a little while XD
2/ [There was no Two, so lets move on!]

The quest [a basic outline]:

1/ Our characters become friends. As in, friends who would most definitely trust each other for this quest.
2/ The character I use sneaks to the attic, and gets followed by the others in time for them to witness the whole prophecy.
3/ They leave, not understanding, until said my character opens a book in the Library and finds the map of Egypt, whatever it is in a book, that shows where her and her friends need to go.
4/ They leave to the nearest docks, fighting monsters etc, until they come and find they have... well no boat.
5/ They em, "Borrow" a boat [Used in the loosest possible sense] and make their way to Egypt.
6/ Landing on an Island that holds... well trouble. Maybe Circe? Maybe some other mythological monster?
7/ They get a new boat cause their one kinda got broken, and actually make it to their destination
8/ More monsters and such, until they come across a strange girl
9/ The girl isn't really trusted, she's trusted by only one, but she knows where they need to go, and leads them to a pyramid
10/ More monsters, girl nearly gets killed, and then they make it into a deep cavern, hidden behind a secret panel and etc
11/ Aether is gone bad and is, I don't know, planning to help destroy the Gods or something XD Out characters kinda start a fight
12/ We kinda get attacked by monsters, lots of fighting, my charrie gets hurt, we run, strange girl leads us to an entrance to the Underworld in the pyramid before Aether catches up and trys to kill us poor people.
13/ In the Underworld they have an audience with Hades before getting out simply by wits, and getting nearly killed [Again]
14/ They leave, arrive in Central Park, and have to rush to get to Zeus and like... warn him or something
15/ Strange girl gets killed by a Manticore in said park, protecting her friends and finally losing her curse
16/ We finally finish the quest, talk to Zeus, get back to Camp, and write in our diary's the events.

So em.... this has really.... developed since I first came up with the idea LOL
The Egyptian Version of the Gods will also have some point, even a small one.
And we need to get this approved and such, need someone to play the Aether Canon, Hades, Zeus, Maybe some of the other Gods... you know, just some general stuff.

The strange girls name is Anippe, Daughter of Hades. She has lived in Egypt since 30 BC, when the reign of the Gods and Pharaohs ended in Egypt and moved onto Rome. She was trusted with the care of this sacred to the Gods Temple/Pyramid, when she was only 16 years old. Staying that age for ever, she could never be described as Immortal, because she will die only when the Temple's sacred item, a goldenScarab Beetle that was forged on the Original Olympus is taken away. Then she will become Mortal once more, and be allowed to leave the lonely, horrible life she leads. She was a Daughter of Uncle of Cleopatra, and so has them dark, broody good looks. Everyone is free to play her, but only once I have a kinda personality set xD

So yep. I've put some thought into this, and I think, if ya'll still want, its Cam and Vix who are the main players here.
I'll find the prophecy I wrote that actually rhymes and get it up some time soon, and then permissions given, and changes made, we can start!

~Vina XoX

Last edited by Faith Lehane on Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Vixy

Vixy

Feel it comin' in the air hear the screams from everywhere I'm addicted to the thrill...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feel it comin' in the air hear the screams from everywhere I'm addicted to the thrill...    Feel it comin' in the air hear the screams from everywhere I'm addicted to the thrill...  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:08 pm

I think it could be good, but I don't think you just get a prophecy by sneaking into the attic >_>;
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Feel it comin' in the air hear the screams from everywhere I'm addicted to the thrill...    Feel it comin' in the air hear the screams from everywhere I'm addicted to the thrill...  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:38 pm

Username: camcam9999
Character name: Hannah Zadach
Link to charrie topic: https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t7201-camcam9999-s-imaginary-freinds?highlight=camcam9999
Why do you want to go: I think it would be fun for her
How often will you be on: I get on every day for hours at a time
If needs be, would you allow another person (on the quest) to post for you: Yes.
Do I know you: Yes.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Feel it comin' in the air hear the screams from everywhere I'm addicted to the thrill...    Feel it comin' in the air hear the screams from everywhere I'm addicted to the thrill...  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:11 am

Guys I actually found the stupid Prophecy after months D: [In my old Schoolbag]
*WARNING: Its Long

To the land of sand and stone,
Revealed to three in Ancient tome,
The cold one, the lightning rod, and forge alike,
Called for simple true sight,
The lightning rod holds the secret,
The forge binds tight,
The cold one the power,
To bring light from the fight,
Daughter of Nile unites for the final stretch,
Not to be trusted, not to be wasted,
Eons alone means power has been tasted,
But alas, not all is what it seems,
You cannot be told all that you need,
For the God of Light is far from ease,
The final part to your success,
Will lead you all to certain death.

OKAY OKAY I GOT CARRIED AWAY WHEN I WAS WRITING IT.
If the characters have been changed, then the different things can also be changed without much trouble, and whatever.
Vix, we need to know before I can PM and Admin are you still in with this, or have you dropped out.
Now. An explanation.

To the land of sand and stone, - Egypt
Revealed to three in Ancient tome, - Book in the Library
The cold one, the lightning rod, and forge alike, - Our darlings
Called for simple true sight, - Whatever, just had to put something in there
The lightning rod holds the secret, - Cam's charrie knows something that can help
The forge binds tight, - Vix's character holds everyone together
The cold one the power, - Pfft my charrie holds some power [Trust as far as I remember]
To bring light from the fight, - Again, this brings the end of another part.
Daughter of Nile unites for the final stretch, - Anippe means Daughter of Nile
Not to be trusted, not to be wasted, - People ain't gonna trust her, but here's where I come in.
Eons alone means power has been tasted, - Anippe or Aether
But alas, not all is what it seems, - Not all is what they think
You cannot be told all that you need, - You ain't ever told what you need to know
For the God of Light is far from ease, - Aether isn't peaceful whatever
The final part to your success, - Anippe
Will lead you all to certain death. - Daughter of Hades leads us to the Underworld.
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: Feel it comin' in the air hear the screams from everywhere I'm addicted to the thrill...    Feel it comin' in the air hear the screams from everywhere I'm addicted to the thrill...  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 5:05 am

I REALLY want to go on this quest. But can you just count me in just in case? IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I'VE ROLEPLAYED ( T.T)

Username: Pinky
Character name: Emily Morgan
Link to charrie topic: https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t10716-charries-from-my-world
Why do you want to go: Because I really want to roleplay and spend more time on rping and experience
How often will you be on: I'll be checking on everyday
If needs be, would you allow another person (on the quest) to post for you: if it's small parts, but big conversations is a no no, I don't want somebody else to play as my character.
Do I know you: YES! WE'RE BEST FRIENDS!

But if not, can I just play as Anippe?
Back to top Go down
http://ruskayatheawesome.tumblr.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Feel it comin' in the air hear the screams from everywhere I'm addicted to the thrill...    Feel it comin' in the air hear the screams from everywhere I'm addicted to the thrill...  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:40 am

^ ROFL
Pinky, this was a pretty old thread when I posted. Me, Vix and Cam are doing it, if that's still how it is. Plus, if it isn't who's in it, then I want to have a few people at least try or something anyways LOL
Anippe would be played between the three of us [Cam & Vix & Me] because of the personality and whatever that she'd have XD
If I'm told that one or both of my people are gone, then sure, you're being considered XDD

P.S YOU ARE ONE OF MY BESTEST FRIENDS JUST MAKING SURE YOU KNOW THAT
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: Feel it comin' in the air hear the screams from everywhere I'm addicted to the thrill...    Feel it comin' in the air hear the screams from everywhere I'm addicted to the thrill...  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:21 pm

K! Thanks! Just remember to plot with me too atleast!
Back to top Go down
http://ruskayatheawesome.tumblr.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Feel it comin' in the air hear the screams from everywhere I'm addicted to the thrill...    Feel it comin' in the air hear the screams from everywhere I'm addicted to the thrill...  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:20 pm

News In:

I am actively seeking one more member for this quest! Vix's character is no longer in Camp, and so there is one space to fill. I'd like if you'd use this again, cause it makes it easier for me.

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Link to charrie topic:[/b]
[b]Why do you want to go:[/b]
[b]How often will you be on:[/b]
[b]If needs be, would you allow another person (on the quest) to post for you:[/b]
[b]Do I know you:[/b]

It would look like this:

Username: Faith Lehane
Character name: Buffy Summers [Actually gonna change as far as I know but whatever]
Link to charrie topic: linklinklinklinklinklinklinklink
Why do you want to go: Cause Buffy is brave, I think its about time she does something to prove how brave she really is. She's perfect for trust, and her powers over ice may come in handy where there's little water, never mind ice.
She needs to get closer friends than my own characters, and being on this quest could help her. I just generally want her to have more friends, and some new memories.
How often will you be on: I am pretty inactive right now. I get on every day at the weekends, and I get on occasionally during the week.
If needs be, would you allow another person (on the quest) to post for you: Depends what part we're on.
Do I know you: Dude we're best friends! Practicably joined at the hip!

So yep. You want in, now's your time. I'll need to change the Prophecy to cater for your character, but that's easily done (:
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Feel it comin' in the air hear the screams from everywhere I'm addicted to the thrill...    Feel it comin' in the air hear the screams from everywhere I'm addicted to the thrill...  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:20 pm

Username: Balisugar
Character name: Terra Knighte
Link to charrie topic: https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t11833-balisugar-s-character-realm
Why do you want to go: Mainly I wantto go because I haven't used Terra that much. She's pretty much still active because she's the Cabin Leader for Nyx cabin. So I've decided to try and get her active, and a quest would be great! Plus, she would be very useful at nighttime. Also, I just think it would be fun for her xD.
How often will you be on: Well, I'm on every morning and afternoon on weekdays (because my school hasn't broken up for holidays yet, but they will in one and a half weeks). But since I live in Australia my mornings are actually late afternoon/night for anyone living in America. And my afternoons are when you should all be asleep xD. But on weekends I'm on pretty much all day. Sorry if that was confusing xD
If needs be, would you allow another person (on the quest) to post for you: If it were a really exciting part then no. If it was at one of the slower points in the quest then maybe.
Do I know you: Hmmm, not really I think (I could always be wrong though xD). We were RP'ing with our two Hunters a while ago, does that count?

Sorry for no pretty colours, I'm on my iPod D:
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feel it comin' in the air hear the screams from everywhere I'm addicted to the thrill...    Feel it comin' in the air hear the screams from everywhere I'm addicted to the thrill...  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feel it comin' in the air hear the screams from everywhere I'm addicted to the thrill...
Page 1 of 1