Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[PRIVATE] game over

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

[PRIVATE] game over Empty
PostSubject: [PRIVATE] game over   [PRIVATE] game over I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:22 pm

[PRIVATE] game over Tumblr_mpbs0x2ZBs1surmvho1_250[PRIVATE] game over Tumblr_mpbs0x2ZBs1surmvho8_250
june helen prenston,
June didn't fully understand what was happening as she stood in the courtyard, perfectly still, watching as time around her slowed and people pushed and shoved their way to safety. Perhaps she was unafraid of the chaos, or perhaps she was just crazy, but the girl didn't make an attempt to get to her cabin. "What's happening?" June shouted at whoever would answer. "What's going on?" The girl had a really bad feeling about whatever event was unfolding before her eyes. This was a game changer. This was big.

As the crowd started clearing, June began hearing a single word used again and again. "Zombies." How could that be the case? Surely there weren't zombies in camp. How was that even possible? But everyone around her was convinced that there was a real danger, and the cabin leader was far from stupid. Shaking her head and groaning, June made the decision to run to her cabin, figuring it was as safe a place as any. The courtyard was already dark, and most demigods had found their way to a hiding place. June was eerily alone. This was like the horror movie, and she was the stupid girl who was about to die.

Just before making it to Cabin Five, June felt a hand brush her back. Turning quickly around and pulling out her knife, the daughter of Ares groaned loudly. It was just a little girl. A.. a dead girl. This girl was definitely decaying. Without thinking much, June shoved her knife into the thing's gut. It didn't fall. Holding back a scream, she pulled the throwing knife back and shoved it quickly into the child's skull. The lifeless body dropped to the ground and June continued running. Her knife didn't even have any blood. There were actually undead zombies roaming the camp. How the hell does that even happen? And she had just killed a little Aphrodite girl that had died not too long ago, fighting the Titans. And it hadn't even phased her. "Stop thinking like that," June mumbled, shaking her head as she ran. "That wasn't a little girl. That thing wanted to kill you.." But had it? She hadn't really given it a fighting chance.

What a lucky girl June was. She had missed the official locking of the cabin doors and no matter how hard she banged on them, whispering loudly that she was the cabin leader, she wasn't dead, and she deserved to be let inside, she was not let inside. Sweating nervously, June crept along the side of the building, each step making her cringe. She didn't want to kill another little girl, another fellow demigod. That was too much. June was cruel but she was more human than she had ever been, and the idea of running into another zombie was enough to make her whimper instead of releasing the tears she wanted to let out. Her back door stood untouched and unblocked, thank the gods, but something completely unbelievably awful stood in her way. It was a boy, her age. It looked like Caleb. "Did you get locked out, too?" She refused to believe that what was outside with her was a zombie. This was just a boy with as good of luck as her. This was a boy that from a distance looked exactly like Caleb. Maybe it even was Caleb. He could still be alive. She hadn't seen him since she had left for a while. She had come back to no sign of him. This could actually be Caleb, coming back to check on her, to see her, to do something to get her out of this mess.

Last edited by Nico on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE] game over   [PRIVATE] game over I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:57 am

I'm just one of those ghosts
traveling endlessly...
Among the hordes of the undead rose a boy of sixteen. Pale cold skin looked hung off from his decaying bones, sinews of flesh barely connecting together to form a humanoid shape that stumbled in the darkness. His clothes were ripped, one of his sleeves missing, chunks of cloth torn from the end of his jeans and shirt. His arms flailed wildly, struggling for balance as his legs started to get used to the world above. Even then, getting past all the dead qualities of the body that once housed a soul, he still bore a resemblance to his past life. He still had the same shade of mussed brownish-black hair. A pair of broken glasses sat on the bridge of his nose. But instead of the hazel he used to describe as a 'boring color', his eyes were a deep soulless black, pits of emptiness that offered little view to the soulless shell that was once known as Caleb Austin Wright.

He staggered across the path he didn't recognize, joining the unthinking army in invading the place he used to live in. He attacked with the others. Reached out and tackled the living, swiped at them with his rotting arms, even sinking his yellowish teeth into their skin. Occasionally a guttural groan would rip his throat when he came upon his victims, his pitch-black eyes not seeing the fright in the campers' faces as they braced themselves for the blow. He did all these without conscious thought, scouring the dark for lost and helpless campers, searching for victims as if it was the only mission left in his life - well, death seemed to be a more fitting term.

Soon he lurked behind a building. Suddenly finding himself at a loss for new victims, the undead boy tottered along the steps he used to walk a long time ago. It seemed empty... but wait! There was a girl making her way towards him. The way her mouth opened and closed suggested that she was talking, yet he couldn't understand the words she spoke, let alone hear them. He gave her incoherent grumbles in reply, swaying a little on his feet as he drew closer in slow teetering steps. Then he made a wild grab, his grey hands mindlessly fumbling the air.

Everything about him was mindless. He was no longer thinking.

He was dead.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE] game over   [PRIVATE] game over I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:39 pm

june helen prenston,
June bit her lip as the boy started walking towards her, her mind slowly recognizing who it was, but unwilling to register that Caleb was dead. He was going to kill her if she didn't kill him. Still... June couldn't kill Caleb, no matter how lifeless he already was. There were certain things she knew she could never do, and this was one of them. Being forced to kill something that even slightly resembled Knives would tear her apart. It would kill her.

Clutching her knife tightly, June tried to clear her head of all memories or thoughts of doubt. She needed to survive, and it really didn't matter who was after her, she just needed to make it out of this. Her asshole cabinmates had left her to this. If they had let her in, someone else could stab Caleb. She would never even have to know that he was dead. This, though? This was the most horrible thing she could imagine. Kill Caleb or he would kill her? That was absolute crap.

"Caleb Austin Wright, stop. Stop. Can zombies hear people? Can they, like, understand people? Doubt it..." June was scared. She wasn't sure she was brave enough to do this. She was pretty sure she might die tonight. Would she get to go to hell with Caleb? Or maybe she should try to survive, for him. To make his memories life and his life worth it and whatever else he used to talk about wanting. She had to live. She had to kill zombie Caleb, for Caleb. "I'm so sorry," June whispered, completely stupid on the topic of zombies. She raised her knife before she could strike she realized that the zombie had made a grab, and it struck her knife hand, knocking the knife away.

Cursing every curse word she knew under her breath, in both Ancient Greek and English, June turned around and stumbled, her feet trying to push her forward but her mind a mess. Getting up, the daughter of Ares started running, only to realize that the courtyard held a giant swarm of zombies, and it was safer to get fight Caleb and get to the door. She would surely die in the courtyard. Shaking her head but turning back around, June did her best to slide back Caleb quickly and grab her knfie again. He was too close for comfort, though, and June swung her knife without much aim, which was not like her. It was obvious her subconcious was fighting her actions as they were driven to kill the boy, but June did not want him gone.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE] game over   [PRIVATE] game over I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:01 am

I'm just one of those ghosts
traveling endlessly...
If there was indeed hesitation in the girl's actions, he did not see it. He let out a frustrated groan as she started to move away but she came back quickly enough, only for him to stumble towards her again. His mind was programmed to kill any living being that came across his way. It left no room for anything else.

He didn't exactly feel the girl's knife slashing his shoulder. His pallid face remained stony as the blade detached the pieces of flesh that connected his arm to his torso, and soon enough the body part fell to the ground with a thud muffled by the bloodstained grass. If he were alive, he would have yelped in pain. Tears would have streamed down his sunken cheeks. But Caleb was dead, and he gave no indication of pain as his arm was severed. In fact he just moved forward, a one-armed human corpse blindly trying to tackle the girl. Attempting to tear her apart, or at least sink his teeth into a pulse point and turn her into his kind.

Caleb felt nothing. The dead could no longer feel.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE] game over   [PRIVATE] game over I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:50 am

[PRIVATE] game over Tumblr_mpbs0x2ZBs1surmvho1_250[PRIVATE] game over Tumblr_mpbs0x2ZBs1surmvho8_250
june helen prenston,
June's heart raced as she clutched her knife tightly. Her hands were sweating out of nervousness and she couldn't contain a scream that had been building up inside of her. What had ever scared June before? Caleb almost dying on her had been torturous, but not scary.. The only emotion June ever really felt was anger. Zombie Caleb, however, scared the girl. The hair on her arms stood straight up and her face was completely pale as she stood frozen for a few seconds. Caleb—no, the zombie, June needed to stop referring to it as Caleb—was advancing at a quicker pace than she had expected. Even missing an arm, the reanimated corpse moved faster than June remembered zombies in movies to move. "Fine! If my life is so screwed up that I have to kill you, then I have to kill you." June squinted her eyes as she waited for the thing to get dangerously close.

Her moment of confidence quickly faded and June knew that she was probably far too weak for this task. At the last second, June stepped to the side, doing her best to dodge the zombie but not kill it. She didn't cry as she raised the knife and sucked in a deep breath. She didn't cry as she brought it down, into the zombie, into it's head. She didn't cry as the situation sunk in. She didn't even cry as she realized Caleb was dead, having practically died twice, her being the second and final murderer. That was one of June's strongest moments, but she was only strong because her life depended on it. Killing a little girl and Caleb was enough. If she let herself be sad outside in the open, she would attract too much attention, and she would die.

Grabbing her knife, June's face twisted into one of pain and queasiness. It was covered in black blood. "Caleb.." she whispered, even though by now she understood that he wasn't there, not really, "Cae, this doesn't count as your death, okay? Your death was however you died before. Probably a hero's death if I know you. You didn't die turning on your camp. I... I didn't kill you." June could feel herself crying now, and she could see the shadow of a zombie inching towards her slowly. Standing up and wiping her knife off on her already bloody shirt, June pressed a hand to her forehead, smearing blood there accidentally, too. "And I loved you," she confessed, sobbing now. "I love you. It's too late now, but I love you, and I know you wanted to be important, and you were so important to me. You were so good at fixing me. I'm not religious but God bless, Cae. I hope you made it in the underworld. I hope you're not in hell." June laughed, but she was still sobbing. "I hope people down there like you, because they should like you. Gods, you always had really nice eyes. And I hope that all of what we had was worth it. It was worth it to me. I'd die for us. I'll.. I'll see you soon, Caleb." Quickly she unlocked her door and slid inside. After blocking it off and securing it tightly, June fell to the ground and cried harder.

She didn't think it was possible to feel so worthless, but now she did. And if she hadn't been broken before, she was broken now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE] game over   [PRIVATE] game over I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[PRIVATE] game over
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: