Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

half alive [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

half alive [open] Empty
PostSubject: half alive [open]   half alive [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:16 pm

half alive [open] Tumblr_inline_mkuol6FxiV1qz4rgphalf alive [open] Tumblr_inline_mkuoktpKb21qz4rgp
june helen prenston,
June trudged up the hill, her sword clutched tightly in one hand, her other hand kneading her back. She was extremely sore and pretty sure she had become incapable of walking five miles ago. Still, being June, she had pushed through even though it was stupid and she would probably have to go to the damn infirmary for the thousandth time.

Bad things seemed to happen to June a lot. First it had been everything with her mom, then everything with Caleb, and now it was everything with Kronos. They kept trying to recruit her and it was becoming more annoying than anything. She didn't want to be a traitor demigod, no matter how much she hated her father. Like, really despised her father. It wasn't enough to betray the people she cared about, and that was that. This recruiting had almost killed her, but like usual, June turned out fine and angry. She had a better control of her sociopathic anger than she had ever had before, nowadays. She was practically normal now. June wasn't sure how she had done it.

Limping weakly to a tree and sliding down it until she was sitting with her back pressed against the pine, June sighed loudly and closed her eyes tightly. A shift in light startled her and she opened them quickly to find a person staring at her. Scowling, June raised an eyebrow. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

half alive [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: half alive [open]   half alive [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 7:34 pm

half alive [open] Tumblr_mdjolyZgVu1rt1ent
Alyssandra Macy Richards; daughter of Harmonia, goddess of harmony

Alyssandra was still exploring camp considering this was the first year she stayed at camp. A part of her also figures that she was looking for something to give her a reason to stay at camp. She was used to traveling and driving wherever she wanted. Alyssa decided to settle down this year though and try to train so just maybe she wouldn't get killed in the real world.

Walking up to Half Blood Hill, Alyssa realized this was one place she hadn't seen yet. Smiling and closing her eyes, she took in the scent of camp before opening them and seeing a girl. The girl was injured and Alyssandra couldn't help but stare. Oh dear...

Alyssandra jumped at the girl's question. "Well, I-I um, you seem hurt and being here is not the right place to be. You could get attacked again. I can help. I've studied medical first aid before." Alyssa felt like a nerd, but she couldn't help it. That was her...

"I'm Alyssandra, but you can call me Alyssa."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

half alive [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: half alive [open]   half alive [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:17 am

june helen prenston,
The daughter of Ares rolled her eyes at the girl who seemed oddly concerned about June's fatigue. "Yeah I'm sure Chip and Dale over there were planning something vicious." June gestured to a pair of squirrels a few feet away and sneered rudely at the helpful girl. "I'm fine," she tried to assure, but the way she started panting after she finished speaking, apparently too weak to exert herself any more than to change her facial expressions, was kind of a dead giveaway.

Giving in, June smiled out of discomfort. "So long as I can get fixed and won't have to go to the infirmary, you could pretty much have your way with me, Alyssa," June sarcastically joked, reaching her hand out in a request to be let up. "June, Ares."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

half alive [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: half alive [open]   half alive [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

half alive [open]
Page 1 of 1