Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I am desperate for help!

Go down 
5 posters

Should I ignore him?
Ignore him
I am desperate for help! I_vote_lcap0%I am desperate for help! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Like him back
I am desperate for help! I_vote_lcap60%I am desperate for help! I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Forget it
I am desperate for help! I_vote_lcap40%I am desperate for help! I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
gabby500

gabby500

I am desperate for help! Empty
PostSubject: I am desperate for help!   I am desperate for help! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:06 pm

So I'm going to this camp for the summer. And at this camp, there is a kid who likes me.
His name is Adrien. He's not cute but he's not ugly. And it's soooo obvious he likes me! Here are 8 ways I know:

He always stares at me
He tried to help me
He asked me to help him
He puts his arm on my shoulder and asks "what's up?"
He always sits beside me
He always says hi to me
He agrees with everything I say
He is always trying to tickle me and my friends

What should I do?????
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: I am desperate for help!   I am desperate for help! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 5:07 am

maybe he's just your friend lol. me and half my guy friends do this, and we blow kisses to each-other and make dirty jokes and say ily to eachother and hold-hands bc we're just close. relax, honey boo, he's probs just a mate. and if he isn't, just ask him if he likes you.
Back to top Go down
gabby500

gabby500

PostSubject: Re: I am desperate for help!   I am desperate for help! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 5:06 pm

'Kay thanks.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: I am desperate for help!   I am desperate for help! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:17 pm

He either likes you or wants to be friends.

Try getting to know him a little better.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I am desperate for help!   I am desperate for help! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:58 pm

don't like him just because you think he likes you, if you like him like him, and maybe he likes you back. if you don't like him, please don't change your mind just because he likes you back lol. idk just like ask, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I am desperate for help!   I am desperate for help! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:16 pm

never pretend to have feelings for someone, it is the absolute worst thing you can do. you can't force your feelings either.

feel it out though. get to know him and be his friend. don't brush him off because he likes you or because you think he likes you. become friends with him and wait for the right time and then ask him if he likes you more than a friend. the worst thing that can happen is he'll say no and it'll be a teeny bit awkward but if you're friends then you'll move on from the awkwardness!

Back to top Go down
gabby500

gabby500

PostSubject: Re: I am desperate for help!   I am desperate for help! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:02 am

Okay I'll try that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am desperate for help!   I am desperate for help! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am desperate for help!
Page 1 of 1