Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

SuperDoki's Characters

Go down 
+2
summer
kawaii-deathmatch
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

SuperDoki's Characters Empty
PostSubject: SuperDoki's Characters   SuperDoki's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:54 pm

SuperDoki's Characters Redhead-fantasy-16819

Name:
Robyn "Bumble" Danube

Hometown:
Anchorage, Alaska

Godly Parent:
Apollo

Claimed:
Yessir!

Mortal Family:
Dominique Danube (mother)
Appearance:

Robyn has long red hair that reaches to her lower back. She stands 5' 3" and weighs 117 pounds. She wears a black and yellow striped hoodie along wih a tan scarf given to her from her mother. She has eyes that change between the colors hazel and golden. She has freckles across her cheeks, and dimples whenever she smiles. She normally keeps her hair in a loose braid.

Personality:
Robyn overall is a sweet girl. Whenever she meets someone, she is kind to them. But she can get bitter at people if they piss her off. When her help is needed, she will be there, ready to help. If
you bring up her mother wrongly, however, she will become very rude and angry, and take out her anger
on others.

History:
Robyn has lived alone with her mother all of her life. She didn't hate her father, as she
listened to her mother's words, as her mom told her that her father had to leave because of his work. Robyn and her mother both worked to pay for the rent of the house. Dominique was a librarian, and Robyn worked part-time at a video game store.

Robyn was homeschooled because her and her mother couldn't make enough money together to pay for school. Like most demigods, she's dyslexic and has ADHD, so being homeschoed was the best thing for Robyn to do. She learned slowly, but she eventually got to her grade level once again.
When Robyn was 10, her mother gave her a tan scarf as a gift for her birthday. Dominique said it was passed down from her mother, which she passed down to Robyn. Robyn now wears the scarf everyday, thinking of her mother.

Robyn found out about CHB when her mother told her about who her father really was. Robyn had a hard time believing it. I mean, it's the Greek gods! Who would think they really existed? Anyways, her mother eventually showed Robyn pictures of her and Apollo together. Robyn finally gave in and believed her mother. Her mom told her where Camp Half-Blood was, and gave her money. A lot of money. Robyn was worried about her mother spending that much money on her, but her mother insisted. Robyn then flew to New York from her icy home and found Camp Half-Blood. She now lives in the Apollo cabin with her half-brothers and sisters.

Fatal Flaw:
Robyn is overprotective, over many things. Her cat, her mother, and all of her friends at camp, or even out of camp. It causes her to get into fights she doesn't need to be in, as they aren't her fights.

Talents:
If Robyn sings a certain note, she is able to heal someone of a small wound. She also plays the violin and guitar.

Weapon(s):
Robyn uses a golden battle axe in battle. The material is celestial bronze, but it is painted gold as a tribute to her father. It has hooks on the ends of the blade.

Pets:
A white cat named Winter

Year-Round or Summer?
Year-Round

Other
n/a

SuperDoki's Characters 13640578151670783096
r o b y n  d a n u b e | d a u g h t e r  o f  a p o l l o

Type Text Here

Code:
<center><div style="width: 450px; height: 500px; background: url(http://p1.pichost.me/i/35/1576837.jpg); border: #bcbcbc 10px solid; padding: 10px 10px 10px 10px">[img(450px,220px)]http://www.somegif.com/gifs/13640578151670783096.GIF[/img]
<div=style"height: 20px; background: #bcbcbc">[color=yellow][size=18][i][font=Georgia]r o b y n  d a n u b e | d a u g h t e r  o f  a p o l l o[/font][/i][/color][size=18][size=18][/size]
[hr]
<div style="height: 200px; overflow: auto">
[left][size=11][color=white]Type Text Here[/color][/left][size=11][size=11]
[/size]
</div></div></center>

Last edited by HinataKai on Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:09 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: SuperDoki's Characters   SuperDoki's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:59 pm

ANOTHER CHARACTER!~

SuperDoki's Characters -JOEY-joey-graceffa-34821555-500-339

Name:
Matthew "Matt" Jones

Age/Birthday:
16/September 16, 1997

Hometown:
New Orleans, Louisiana

Godly Parent:
Ares

Claimed:
Yes

Years at Camp:
Two

Mortal Family:
Quinn Jones (mother), Stephen Oliver (stepfather, deceased), Hannah Jones (younger sister)

Appearance:
Matthew has light brown hair that is normally put up with hair gel. He also has gray eyes. He is built, considering he works out everyday and he's a son of Ares. He normally wears jeans and a t-shirt. He may sometimes wear a necklace or bracelet every now and then. He also wears black combat boots. All the time. He loves them.

Personality:
Matthew is one of those people who that always wants to pick a fight with someone around him. I guess it runs in the family, considering his father is Ares. He can make friends, but only if they have similar interests as him. He doesn't have patience. Whether its waiting for people, or waiting for something to happen, he can't stand it. He doesn't normally like hanging out with people, but when he does, he's willing to speak to them. After you get to know him for a while, you realize he's a softy at heart.

History:
Matthew has lived with his mother and younger sister for 12 years. Then his mother, Quinn, married Matt's stepfather, Stephen. He didn't like his stepfather, even though Stephen tried to be friends with Matt. As I said, Matt isn't one to make friends.

Matthew worked at a car shop when he was 13. He considered joining the army when he was 14, but his mother convinced him to stay home. She said that war ran through his veins, for sure, but it wasn't his place. Matt normally listened to his mother. He agreed to stay at his home in Louisiana.

When Matt was 14, he dreamed about Camp Half-Blood. He didn't what it was, of course. He didn't really care about it, thinking it was just a dream. But then he continued to dream about it. Eventually, he told his mother about it. She was surprised. She told him that he would find out in time. Being impatient, Matt couldn't wait to find out. He constantly asked his mother, yet she never answered.
Later that year, a minotaur attack his house. Matt tried to defeat the minotaur, and was successful. But he wasn't able to save everyone. His stepfather died. Even though he had a huge distaste for his stepfather, he was still family. Matt couldn't take it. This is when Quinn told Matt about Camp Half-Blood, and that he should go there.
He got a ticket to New York, and found Camp Half-Blood. He has lived there for two years now.

Fatal Flaw:
His impulsiveness causes him to get into fights he shouldn't need to be in. He is also impatient, which could get him killed.

Talents:
He can pick up anything that is twice or thrice his size, considering how much he worked out and how he worked at a car shop for a year.

Weapon(s):
Matthew uses a pair of swords with hooks. (If you watch Avatar: The Last Airbender, they look like Jet's swords)

Pets:
n/a

Year-Round or Summer?
Year-Round

Other:
Colour is #6699cc
Face Claim is Joey Graceffa

SuperDoki's Characters Tumblr_mwd2wkb5VL1sm5kv3o2_500
m a t t h e w  j o n e s | s o n  o f  a r e s

Type Text Here

Code:
<center><div style="width: 450px; height: 500px; background: url(http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/169675/wicked-witch-grey-rock.jpg); border: #bcbcbc 10px solid; padding: 10px 10px 10px 10px">[img(450px,220px)]http://25.media.tumblr.com/635bf56a3ad804dd0abf43ca7fa733dc/tumblr_mwd2wkb5VL1sm5kv3o2_500.gif[/img]
<div=style"height: 20px; background: #bcbcbc">[color=#6699cc][size=18][i][font=Georgia] m a t t h e w  j o n e s | s o n  o f  a r e s[/font][/i][/color][size=18][size=18][/size]
[/size]
</div></div></center>

Last edited by HinataKai on Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: SuperDoki's Characters   SuperDoki's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:02 pm

PLEASE ACCEPT ROBYN "BUMBLE" DAUNBE AND MATTHEW "MATT" JONES! :D
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: SuperDoki's Characters   SuperDoki's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:04 am

Robyn "Bumble" Danube
SuperDoki's Characters 82PWMDd

Matthew "Matt" Jones
SuperDoki's Characters 82PWMDd

Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: SuperDoki's Characters   SuperDoki's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:37 pm

NEW CHARACTER!~

SuperDoki's Characters Beautiful-black-hair-boy-eyes-hoodie-Favim.com-112126

NAME:
Xavier Martin

AGE/BIRTHDAY:
15/March 18

HOMETOWN:
Santa Barbara, California

GODLY PARENT:
Aphrodite

CLAIMED:
Sure, why not?

YEARS AT CAMP:
One

MORTAL FAMILY:
Richard Martin (Father); Alicia Martin (Mother); Destiny Martin (Younger sister)

APPEARANCE:
Xavier has black hair and grey eyes. He's your average teenage boy, otherwise; not very built, moderate height, moderate weight, you get the idea. He normally wears a grey hoodie, no matter how cold or hot it is outside. He wears t-shirts and skinny jeans (not the super skinny ones, just moderately skinny.), and purple Converse. He wears a checkered wrist band almost daily, and has small navy blue gages in his ears, along with a few cartilage earrings.

PERSONALITY:
Xavier normally keeps to himself, and he isn't very outgoing. He has few to no friends, and he doesn't being among large crowds. He sticks with himself, and doesn't like partnering up. He spends most of his time listening to his iPod and staring off into space. He doesn't listen to advice that is given to him.

HISTORY:
Xavier has lived with his family for ten years, but they weren't his real family. His was adopted off the streets. He never knew his real parents, so he had no idea that he was demigod. His adoptive father, Richard, tried his best to make the boy trust people, but it was a lost cause. When Xavier was young, around 4 years old, a woman abused him while he lived on the streets. After that day, it seemed to Xavier that the entire world hated him. That's when monsters started attacking him on the streets. Richard and Alicia found him in the corner of an alley, whimpering. They took care of him, and helped him grow up.

Like most half-bloods, Xavier is dyslexic. He had so much trouble in school, and he continued to get into fights. He never wanted to start a fight, it always just happened. His parents still loved him, despite all the trouble he got into. The kids at his school would make fun of him because his grades were so low. This is when he learned to ignore the rest of the world, and just try his best to be his best. He began to listen to bands like Ghost Town and Avenged Sevenfold.

When he was at home one evening, he thought nonstop about his real parents. Who were they? Where were they now? He never knew. He then began searching. He left his adoptive parents and his little sister to search for his real parents. He realized that when monsters started attacking him as they once did when he was little, that something was wrong. He traveled across the country, and when he found the camp, he was curious. He wasn't searching for the camp, he just happened to come across it. He entered with no problem, and was welcomed by the other children there. He felt welcome, but even then, he still stayed within his shell. He learned that he was a son of Aphrodite here, and his mother told him that his father had left once he was born, and she had to return to her duties. He has been staying in the Aphrodite Cabin for a year now.

FATAL FLAW:
Xavier goes solo, stays within his shell, and never comes out, not for anyone. He also never listens to advice that is given to him, which could end him.

TALENT:
n/a

WEAPON(S):
Xavier carries an ebony bow with celestial bronze arrows. He also carries a small pack of bronze knives.

PET(S):
n/a

YEAR-ROUND OR SUMMER?
Year-Round

OTHER:
Colour is #6666ff

SuperDoki's Characters Beautiful-black-hair-boy-eyes-hoodie-Favim.com-112126
x a v i e r  m a r t i n | s o n  o f  a p h r o d i t e

Type Text Here

Code:
<center><div style="width: 450px; height: 500px; background: url(http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_XnG1rDQgDvE/THrEcVC08wI/AAAAAAAAABw/ZER3lQ2O47E/s1600/12442682124.jpg); border: #bcbcbc 10px solid; padding: 10px 10px 10px 10px">[img(375px,220px)]http://favim.com/orig/201107/22/beautiful-black-hair-boy-eyes-hoodie-Favim.com-112126.jpg[/img]
<div=style"height: 20px; background: #bcbcbc">[color=#6666cc][size=18][i][font=Georgia][b]x a v i e r  m a r t i n | s o n  o f  a p h r o d i t e[/b][/font][/i][/color][/size]
[left][size=11][color=#bcbcbc]Type Text Here[/color][/left]
[/size]
</div></div></center>

Last edited by HinataKai on Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: SuperDoki's Characters   SuperDoki's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:44 pm

accepted (:
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: SuperDoki's Characters   SuperDoki's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:17 pm

NEW CHARACTER!~

SuperDoki's Characters Elr__gumi_by_betobeto_san-d35r78l

NAME:
Hinata Kai

AGE/BIRTHDAY:
14/March 20

HOMETOWN:
Arlington, Texas

GODLY PARENT:
Hephaestus

CLAIMED:
Yes.

YEARS AT CAMP:
It's her first year.

MORTAL FAMILY:
Lindsey Kai (mother); Franklin Dubai (stepfather); Ray Kai (older brother)

APPEARANCE:
Hinata has bright green hair and hazel eyes. She wears baggy khaki pants, a leather vest, and combat boots, along with goggles that she keeps on the top of her head when they're not in use. She's about 5' 7", and weighs around 109 lbs. She wears dark green fingerless gloves to protect her hands while building.

PERSONALITY:
Hinata is a sweet girl, and she's very caring, but even she has her dislikes. She can't stand over-peppy people, and hates people that all they care about is what they look like (there goes any Aphrodite friends XD). She enjoys creating things, and she wants to help her friends as much as she can. She tries to choose her friends wisely, although she does make mistakes every once and a while. She also listens to VOCALOID, a group of vocal synthesizers.

HISTORY:
Hinata lived with her mother and older brother for the majority of her life. Until her mother remarried, that is. Her stepfather, Franklin, was rude and abusive to both Hinata and her mother. One time, Hinata had gone to her stepfather for help, as her mother wasn't home, but the man threw her across the room. Her older brother, Ray, yelled at Franklin, but that didn't stop him. He continued to hurt Hinata and her mother.
Hinata had enough with her stepfather. It pained her to leave her brother and mother with that horrible man, but she couldn't be hurt anymore. She dyed her hair green, so her stepfather wouldn't come after her, searching for what he knew she looked like, and left. She took only her necessities; taking too much would make it obvious. She then journeyed on her own, trying to think of places to go. She then remembered her childhood friend, who lived within walking distance of where she was. She headed for her house.
When Hinata reached the house, she was welcomed by her friend. She then lived with her friend until the worst thing possible happened. Monsters. Hinata tried to fight them off with what little skill she had, but it wasn't enough to save her friend and their family. The monsters killed her new family, and she was left all alone, once again. She bartered small trinkets that she made along her journeys to pay for food and housing. She traveled to New York, trying to stay hidden from the monsters along with her dastardly stepfather. She then stumbled across Camp Half-Blood. She was welcomed with open arms, and soon her real father, Hephaestus revealed himself as her father. She is now living in Camp-Half Blood.

FATAL FLAW:
Hinata lets her barriers down too easily; she gets too close to people too easily, and she could be deceived by the ones that she thought loved her.

TALENT:
Hinata can create small trinkets within 5 minutes, and weapons and such within 20

WEAPON(S):
Hinata wields a chain scythe. The blades are made out of celestial bronze, and the chain is steel.

PET(S):
n/a

YEAR-ROUND OR SUMMER?
Year-Round

OTHER:
Colour is #33cc33
Face Claim is Gumi Megpoid

SuperDoki's Characters Elr__gumi_by_betobeto_san-d35r78l
h i n a t a  k a i | d a u g h t e r  o f  h e p h a e s t u s

Type Text Here

Code:
<center><div style="width: 450px; height: 500px; background: url(http://www.hdwallpaperspin.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/green-lights-background1.jpg); border: #bcbcbc 10px solid; padding: 10px 10px 10px 10px">[img(375px,230px)]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/360/e/c/elr__gumi_by_betobeto_san-d35r78l.jpg[/img]
<div=style"height: 20px; background: #bcbcbc">[color=#33cc33][size=18][i][font=Georgia]h i n a t a  k a i | d a u g h t e r  o f  h e p h a e s t u s[/font][/i][/color][/size]
[left][size=11][color=#bcbcbc]Type Text Here[/color][/left]
[/size]
</div></div></center>

I HAVE NO USE FOR THIS CHARACTER. SHE IS UNACTIVE, AND WILL NOT BE USED

Last edited by HinataKai on Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: SuperDoki's Characters   SuperDoki's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:34 pm

accepted (:
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: SuperDoki's Characters   SuperDoki's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:18 pm

NEW CHARACTER!~

SuperDoki's Characters Teen-Vogue-2013-photoshoot-zoey-deutch-34676878-500-649

NAME:
Tiffani Meyers

AGE/BIRTHDAY:
17/February 21

HOMETOWN:
Miami, Florida

GODLY PARENT:
Dememter

CLAIMED:
Yus

YEARS AT CAMP:
4 years

MORTAL FAMILY:
Felicia Meyers (stepmother); Derek Meyers (father)

APPEARANCE:
Tiffani has medium-long brown hair, which is naturally curly, and sometimes tied back into a ponytail or a bun. She has hazel eyes, and sometimes shift to a green color when the weather is just right. Her attire changes on a day to day basis, but she wears what most girls would wear; jeans, a nice blouse, and assorted jewelry. Although, she has a bracelet that her father gave her, which was his mother's. She wears it, reminding herself that she isn't a freak.

PERSONALITY:
Tiffani is a kind girl, and isn't picky about her friends. They need to have some kind of similar interests, though. She's an extrovert, and doesn't like to be alone. She always needs to be surround by people; by her friends. She enjoys spending her free time with a good story. Back when she was able to use computers, she was constantly on her computer, browsing her pinterest and facebook.

HISTORY:
Growing up, Tiffani was one of those girls that was able to make friends easily. She was surrounded by kids in her grade school years, and she tried her best not to leave anyone out. She did have her small group of close friends, though. They followed her everywhere, and they spent so much time together. But, as their lives went on, they grew farther and farther apart, as most childhood friendships did.

Tiffani was on good standards with her father and stepmother. Honestly, Tiffani thought of her stepmother as her actual mother. She never questioned it. As she never remembered her actual mother, she didn't know what to think of her. Tiffani and her father spent time fishing; her and her stepmother spent time sewing clothes and shopping together. She had no problems, whatsoever.

Tiffani learned about her true mother when she was 13. Her father had told her about her real mother, Demeter, and advised her to go to Camp Half-Blood, where she would be safer. He did give his daughter a choice, of course, as he loved her too much to hurt her by making her leave. After thinking it over for a few weeks, Tiffani agreed to go to Camp Half-Blood. She has been training at the camp for 4 years, and now we're caught up to the present.

FATAL FLAW:
Tiffani needs constant attention, and if not, she has a nervous breakdown, thinking no one loves her, no one wants her around. Being alone on a quest, she could misuse her judgement and end up killing herself.

TALENTS:
Being a daughter of Demeter, she can help any wilted plant return to it's thriving self, and also help plants grow faster when they are just planted.

WEAPON(S):
Tiffani uses a celestial bronze halberd, which she carries on her back.

YEAR-ROUND OR SUMMER?
Year-round

OTHER
Colour is #00ffbf. Face claim is Zoey Deutch

SuperDoki's Characters Tumblr_mdjogssBgo1ryg2x2o1_500
t i f  f a n i   m e y e r s | d a u g h t e r   o f   d e m e t e r

Type Text Here

Code:
<center><div style="width: 450px; height: 500px; background: url(http://www.neyralaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/tokyo-blue-background-4547.jpg); border: #bcbcbc 10px solid; padding: 10px 10px 10px 10px">[img(450px,225px)]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SGV_IOUBypc/UitIKwSeK_I/AAAAAAAAALQ/pI24Gk4LR1I/s1600/tumblr_mdjogssBgo1ryg2x2o1_500.gif[/img]
<div=style"height: 20px; background: #bcbcbc">[color=#00ffbf][size=18][i][font=Georgia]t i f  f a n i   m e y e r s | d a u g h t e r   o f   d e m e t e r[/font][/i][/color][/size]
[left][size=11][color=white]Type Text Here[/color][/left]
[/size]
</div></div></center>

I HAVE NO USE OF THIS CHARACTER. SHE IS BEING BURNED (not actually, though).

Last edited by HinataKai on Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: SuperDoki's Characters   SuperDoki's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:51 pm

Tiffani Meyers is Accepted

Happy Roleplaying!

I like your coding, by the way.
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: SuperDoki's Characters   SuperDoki's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:31 pm

NEW CHARACTER(S)!~

SuperDoki's Characters Mitchel-Musso1

NAME:
Jordan Bell

AGE/BIRTHDAY:
15/July 15

HOMETOWN:
New York City, New York

GODLY PARENT:
Dionysus

CLAIMED:
Yus

YEARS AT CAMP:

MORTAL FAMILY:
Garrett Bell [stepfather]
Stephanie Bell [mother]
Andrew Bell [twin brother]

APPEARANCE:
Jordan has black hair and dark brown eyes. He is somewhat built, and has a slight tan. He normally wears muscle tanks, with jeans and Jordan-like shoes (i didn't even plan that XD), although his attire does change on occasion. Similar to his twin, he has somewhat swoopy hair, and his eyebrows are finely shaped. Jordan will wear shorts rather than jeans, but very rarely does he do that, as there are scars on his legs that he would rather not show people. The scars do not stop on his legs, though. They go to his abdomen, and stop around his stomach.

PERSONALITY:
Jordan is easy enough to get along with, as long as you don't ask about his bitter past. Bring it up, he'll probably be bitter towards you at first, and then tell you, if he trusts you enough. If not, you are out of luck. Although, he does have a bitter side, he loves hanging out with people, in other words, he's an extravert.

BRIEF HISTORY:
Jordan, along with his twin Andrew, lived in a small apartment in New York for most of their life. Their parents were kind enough to them, but they rarely saw their parents, as they worked nonstop. With their parents gone for so long, Jordan and Andrew spent their lives together. They did everything together, and they were never taken apart. Then the worst thing possible happened.

Jordan wandered off by himself one night, and he thought everything would be alright since he had his cellphone, but someone pulled up to him on the street and kidnapped him. Andrew called nonstop, hoping he would pick up. He tried to answer his cell, but the people that had kidnapped him took away his phone. He could read Andrew's name in the caller ID. The kidnappers pushed him out of the back of their car, and beat him with whips, creating the scars he has now. Someone, anyone, help! Thoughts were racing through his head. Somehow, Andrew had figured out where he was, and saved Jordan. Although, in the process, Andrew got scars, the same as Jordan.

When they returned home that night, they spoke with their parents about it, they decided to tell the truth about them. They were children of the god of wine, Dionysus. They drove the twins to Camp-Half Blood when they were 14, and they have been training there ever since.

FATAL FLAW:
Jordan depends too much on his twin. Along with that, he hold grudges on anyone that hurts him or Andrew

TALENT(S):
Similar to his father, Jordan is able to turn any liquid substance to wine, even though the teen doesn't drink alcohol.

WEAPON(S):
Jordan wields a katana with a celestial bronze blade, but they sharp edge of the blade is painted silver.

YEAR-ROUND OR SUMMER?
Year-round

OTHER:
Colour is #9f000f. Face Claim is Mitchell Musso

SuperDoki's Characters Tumblr_ly3zoqgFOt1r06omqo1_500
j o r d a n  b e l l | s o n  o f  d i o n y s u s

Type Text Here

Code:
<center><div style="width: 450px; height: 500px; background: url(http://www.all-pic.com/wp-content/uploads/4ec29433f99498ea83e5ccc579d1657a.jpg); border: #bcbcbc 10px solid; padding: 10px 10px 10px 10px">[img(450px,225px)]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly3zoqgFOt1r06omqo1_500.gif[/img]
<div=style"height: 20px; background: #bcbcbc">[color=#9f000f][size=18][i][font=Georgia]j o r d a n  b e l l | s o n  o f  d i o n y s u s[/font][/i][/color][size=18][size=18][/size]
[/size]
</div></div></center>

no. i killed him. i no use anymore

Last edited by kawaii-deathmatch on Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: SuperDoki's Characters   SuperDoki's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:32 pm

SuperDoki's Characters Andrew10

NAME:
Andrew Bell

AGE/BIRTHDAY:
16/July 15

HOMETOWN:
New York City, New York

GODLY PARENT:
Dionysus

CLAIMED:
yus

YEARS AT CAMP:

MORTAL FAMILY:
Garrett Bell [stepfather]
Stephanie Bell [mother]
Jordan Bell [twin brother]

APPEARANCE:
Like his twin brother, he has black hair and dark brown eyes. His hair is styled differently, though. The ends of his hair are highlighted, and his bangs hide is forehead. Unlike his brother, he has freckles scattered across his face, and a snake bite on the right side of his lower lip. He had gotten it, wanting to have some difference between his twin. He and Jordan share clothes, so he wears much similar clothes; tank tops, jeans, and Jordan-type shoes.

PERSONALITY:
Much like Jordan, Andrew makes friends easily, and loves to be around people. He does need his time alone, though. He isn't as touchy about his past as Jordan is, but it still bugs him if you ask him about it. He won't give you the cold shoulder, but like his twin, they are protective of each other, especially since the incident.

BRIEF HISTORY:
Andrew and Jordan share a similar history, as they lived their entire lives together, but there are some parts that differ in Andrew's life. They lived happily with their mother and stepfather, though they didn't much time with them, as their work limited their time with the twins.

When Jordan said he was going out on his own for a while, Andrew was slightly worried, but he knew that they both needed their time alone, even if they were twins. He allowed Jordan to go out. In the meantime, while he was home alone, Andrew browsed the web and checked his social media websites. When Jordan didn't return home for a while, Andrew's worry went from not a care in the world to oh god where is he. Andrew called him multiple times, but he never picked up. This is when Andrew decided to go searching for him.

As he was wandering the streets of New York, he could hear a voice in the back of his head. Someone, anyone, help! the voice yelled. He could then hear the sound of whips. He then deciphered the voice as Jordan's, and his heart raced. He searched far and wide.

Luckily for Andrew and Jordan, Andrew was close to where Jordan was located. He found Jordan, on the ground, being whipped by two men. Andrew took a closer look, and saw that they weren't human. He could hear their voices in his head. Another half-blood! This is great! the voices hissed. Andrew couldn't understand what was happening. He knew that his brother needed his help, so he tried to fight off the creatures. He got pulled into the mess, and ended up getting scars of his own. Eventually, they were able to fight off the creatures, making them retreat. Andrew knew from that point on that the two of them would have to keep a close eye on them.

They kept this encounter secret from their parents for a while, but it became a pressing matter, and Jordan told their parents. Their mother, Stephanie, then told them the truth about their father; that he was the god of wine and could protect them. She then took the twins to Camp Half-Blood. They have been training there for two years.

FATAL FLAW:
Andrew, like Jordan, depends too much on his twin. He isn't the type to hold grudges, but he can overreact if things get out of hand.

TALENT(S):
Like his father, he can turn any drinkable liquid into wine, and along with that, he's able to hear Jordan's thoughts, along with monsters that try to kill them

WEAPON(S):
Andrew wields a silver bow with celestial bronze arrows. On the bow, there are carvings that are made to look like vines, to honor his father

YEAR-ROUND OR SUMMER?
Year-Round

OTHER:
Colour is #e4287c

SuperDoki's Characters Andrew11
a n d r e w  b e l l | s o n  o f  d i o n y s u s

Type Text Here

Code:
<center><div style="width: 450px; height: 500px; background: url(http://folk.uio.no/ieronnin/darkerpinkjaunty.png); border: #bcbcbc 10px solid; padding: 10px 10px 10px 10px">[img(350px,225px)]http://i57.servimg.com/u/f57/18/72/91/42/andrew11.jpg[/img]
<div=style"height: 20px; background: #bcbcbc">[color=#e4287c][size=18][i][font=Georgia][b]a n d r e w  b e l l | s o n  o f  d i o n y s u s[/b][/font][/i][/color][size=18][size=18][size=18][size=18][/size]
[left][size=11][color=white]Type Text Here[/color][/left][size=11][size=11][size=11][size=11]
[/size]
</div></div></center>

Last edited by kawaii-deathmatch on Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: SuperDoki's Characters   SuperDoki's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:34 pm

PLEASE ACCEPT JORDAN AND ANDREW BELL! ;)
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: SuperDoki's Characters   SuperDoki's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:12 pm

accepted, marvelous job ^.^
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: SuperDoki's Characters   SuperDoki's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 10:26 pm

SuperDoki's Characters 14wuejk SuperDoki's Characters Bda5b1440724f12b6f17adbe83ff5f09

NAME:
Alexander Jadon Knight

NICKNAME(S):
Lex

AGE/BIRTHDAY:
15/March 20

HOMETOWN:
Boston, New York

GODLY PARENT:
Athena, Goddess of Wisdom

CLAIMED:
yus yus yus

YEARS AT CAMP:
first year at CHB

MORTAL FAMILY:
Hannah Knight Walker[mother]
Jonathan Walker[father]

APPEARANCE:
Lex has long dark brown hair, which normally covers his forehead, along with hazel eyes. He stands 6' 1" and weighs around 117 pounds. He wears a variety of clothes, but he sticks with skinny jeans of diverse colors and graphic tees. He wears dog tags and a wristband almost daily, his dog tags the only thing he gained from his parents.

PERSONALITY:
Lex is very outgoing, and loves making new friends. He enjoys things like anime, Pokemon, rpg games, anything along those lines. He does enjoy his alone time, though. He spends his time alone listening to music and writing stories.

BRIEF HISTORY:
Alexander Jadon Knight. He actually wasn't to be born. He was an accident (woopsie). His mother, Hannah, gave birth to him when she was fifteen. Although he wasn't supposed to be born, his parents kept him, and instantly fell in love with him. They spoiled him, but he didn't let it get to his head.
Lex's earliest memory is playing "Knight and Princess" with his parents. Yeah, his father was the princess. His mom was the dragon holding the "princess" captive, and Lex had to save the princess by defeating the evil dragon. Lex can still remember his dad wearing the rhinestone tiara on his head. He was about three or four then.

When Lex was 6, his parents realized that they wouldn't be able to take care of a kid at their age. They needed jobs, and having a 6-year-old boy didn't help them out. They explained to Lex what was happening, but he didn't want to leave them. He tried to convince them that he could take care of himself, but they just patted him on the head, and drove him to the adoption center. When they arrived there, Lex felt so out of place. Hannah, Lex's mother, gave him the dog tags that he wears on a daily basis, in that adoption center. "We still love you, Alexander. And we always will. We just can't take care of you on our own now, 'kay, little man?" his mother told him. That made the departure even more saddening for Lex.
As his parents drove off, Lex cried his eyeballs out. He didn't stop crying until the next day. He cried himself to sleep that night when his parents left him.

Skip ahead a few years, Lex has turned 11. He befriended one of the new kids in the adoption center named Henry. That was the only person that Lex would talk to, besides the Sisters in the adoption center. He opened up his heart to Henry, and told him everything that happened in his toddler years.
Henry helped Lex get back on his feet, and regain his trust in people. This is when Lex changed from a kid that hid in the corner, crying, into the Lex that wanted to be friends with everyone.

As Lex grew up, Henry never seemed to change. It always confused him, but he always tried to avoid the conversation as to why, worried it would be some weird story; like maybe Henry was really a test subject for some top secret experiment that stops aging. Or maybe he was a goat...boy that was like Lex's guardian or something. Lex constantly made up stories about Henry's history. This is what started his writing hobby. And then Lex got into books and read multiple stories every night, when he was supposed to be sleeping.
Henry kept silent about his past, but he never stopped Lex from making up stories. He thought it helped his imagination grow.

...Lex got the news that his mother died when he was 15. She had been murdered by her husband, Lex's father. Lex held a grudge against that man. What had caused him to kill his mother like that? He never spoke with Henry about it, and Henry never asked. They had a mutual agreement to never talk about it. He decided from that point on that he would never use that man's name, and began to use his mother's maiden name as his last name.
Lex decided that he had spent enough time in that adoption center. He was going to leave, and maybe even try to find his father. When it was dark, he packed his bags, and began to leave the center. He woke up Henry, and told him his plan. Henry said that if Lex was going anywhere, he would go with him. Lex was grateful to have such a great friend.

Lex left the adoption center, and searched for his father. Once he found out the information that he needed, he went to visit him. His father had been sent to jail.
"Why did you kill her?"
"It's you! Get away from me, demon!"
"I am not a demon! Now, why did you kill my mother?!"
"Pfft. She's not your mother."
"...What do you mean?"
"Sure, she gave birth to you, but she isn't your mother."
Lex gave up talking to his father. He still hated that man, but he traveled to Long Island, hoping to clear his head. He sat at the edge of a cliff, and watched the water. Henry went up behind him, and comforted him. He then took Lex to Camp Half-Blood.
"This is where you belong, Alexander."

Shortly after Lex arrived to camp, he learned that Henry actually was a goat-man that was his guardian. Although, Henry preferred the term satyr. He also learned that he was a son of Athena. He suddenly realized what his father was saying, but he still had no clue as to why he murdered his mother.
Lex now spends his time training at Camp Half-Blood.

FATAL FLAW:
Lex holds a deep grudge against his father. Although it's only one grudge, it clouds his judgement at times. He loses his thought, his common sense, everything he needs to fight.

TALENT(S):
Lex can read a large book in a matter of minutes, and you can quiz him on it a month later, and he'll remember everything; he has a photographic memory

WEAPON(S):
Lex wields a chain scythe made of celestial bronze, the chain made of silver. He also wields the power of BOOKS!

YEAR-ROUND OR SUMMER?
Year-round

OTHER:
Colour is #00bfff
Face claim is Jordan Sweeto

SuperDoki's Characters Jordan-sweeto-o
l e x  k n i g h t | s o n  o f  a t h e n a

Type text hurr c:

Code:
<center><div style="width: 450px; height: 500px; background: url(http://i57.servimg.com/u/f57/18/72/91/42/lex_kn11.jpg); border: #bcbcbc 10px solid; padding: 10px 10px 10px 10px">[img(450px,225px)]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view8/20140301/4991002/jordan-sweeto-o.gif[/img]
<div=style"height: 20px; background: #bcbcbc">[color=#00bfff][size=18][i][font=Georgia][b]l e x  k n i g h t | s o n  o f  a t h e n a[/b][/font][/i][/size][/color]
[left][size=11]Type text hurr c:[/size][/left]

</div></div></center>

Last edited by HinataKai on Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: SuperDoki's Characters   SuperDoki's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 10:38 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: SuperDoki's Characters   SuperDoki's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:08 pm

NEW CHARACTER!~

SuperDoki's Characters Tumblr_m2y8d80ZXR1r1yj84

NAME:
Krystal Haywood

NICKNAME(S):
Krys

AGE/BIRTHDAY:
14/February 12

HOMETOWN:
Roma, Australia

GODLY PARENT:
Hermes

CLAIMED:
yus

YEARS AT CAMP:
7 (holy snap)

MORTAL FAMILY:
Lori Haywood [mother]
Lori Haywood had a job that had her travel almost nonstop, but she resides in Australia. When she gave birth to Krystal, she would always send a nanny to take care of her on a trip. She and Krys didn't get much family time together.

APPEARANCE:
Krystal has blonde hair and grey eyes. She normally has her hair done in some fashion, either tied up in a bun or braided into a waterfall braid. She wears light layers of make-up, only some foundation and little eye make-up. Krys is all about her clothes, though. They're what separate her from everyone else. She wears all the latest clothing trends, but there is one item of clothing that she wears almost everyday: her boots. Her boots are made of real leather, and have buckles climbing up to her mid-shin.

PERSONALITY:
Krystal is normally welcoming to people when they approach her, but some days she can be in a really bad mood. She's bipolar, causing her emotions to be like a roller coaster. Although, when it isn't acting up, she's hiding in the corner of timidness. She's normally really shy, and afraid to speak to people. Krys thinks that if something bad happens, it's her fault. And there is reasoning behind this.

BRIEF HISTORY:
Krystal Haywood spent the majority of her life with nannies and babysitters, as her mother, Lori, travelled on almost a daily basis, due to her occupation. She still loved her mother; it's just they didn't have the closest relationship that a mother and daughter could have. Every time her mother sent a nanny, Krys would just accept the fact that her mother wouldn't be home, and sit in her room, reading, or writing stories.

When Krystal was 6, only a few days from 7 years old, her mother decided to take the little girl with her on the business trip. Krys was excited to be finally spending time with her mother, and joined in happily. The trip was to the Big Apple; New York City.
Krystal and her mother travelled around New York before Lori had to go to her meetings and whatnot. Krys's mother had agreed to take Krys to a Broadway show, as her birthday was in the middle of the duration of the trip. That is probably the happiest memory that Krystal has.
Although, the trip took a turn for the worse. They day of their return was on Krys's birthday, but one thing was left in New York: Krystal. She wandered around, crying and searching for her mother. She couldn't give out any information of her mother, because she knew nothing about her besides the fact that she was her father. Eventually, Krystal wandered to Camp Half Blood, and began to reside in the Big House, hoping that she would be able to hide. One day Chiron discovered her, and took her to the Hermes cabin; where the undetermined children stayed. Of course, when she was claimed, it wasn't that big of a move. Her father revealed himself, and Krystal felt love again. See, she thought that her mother left her because she had done something wrong, when really, her mother was just too busy and focused on her job that she completely forgot about her daughter.

As Krystal grew up at Camp Half Blood, her bipolar-ness began to emit. She was having a conversation with one of her cabin-mates, just some small talk, then she throw something at the kid. She then went to the infirmary, scared of what was happening. An Apollo kid told her that she was bipolar. She now struggles with it to this day.

FATAL FLAW:
Krystal being bipolar is a major thing, and also the fact that she'll submit to anything almost immediately.

TALENT(S):
Krystal can sneak into any place undetected, but she can't always sneak out undetected.

WEAPON(S):
Krystal wields a whip that can pierce the skin of any given thing, other than demigods, as the whip is made of chained pieces of celestial bronze. She also owns a crossbow that is for emergencies only, as there are only a limited amount of bolts.

YEAR-ROUND OR SUMMER?
Year-Round

OTHER:
Colour is 0bb30b
Face Claim is Peyton List II

SuperDoki's Characters Tumblr_m2y8o4G8hJ1r1yj84
krystal haywood | daughter  of  hermes

type text hurr :3

Code:
<center><div style="width: 450px; height: 500px; background: url(http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs15/f/2007/077/d/0/Rainbow_Splatter_Paint_Texture_by_Enchantedgal_Stock.jpg); border: #bcbcbc 10px solid; padding: 10px 10px 10px 10px">[img(450px,225px)]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2y8o4G8hJ1r1yj84.gif[/img]
<div style="height: 20px; background: #bcbcbc">[color=#0bb30b][size=18][i][font=Georgia][b]krystal haywood | daughter  of  hermes[/b][/font][/i][/size][/color]
[left][color=black]type text hurr :3[/color][/left]

</div></div></center>

NO USE ANYMORE. I DUN LIKE HER.

Last edited by kawaii-deathmatch on Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: SuperDoki's Characters   SuperDoki's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:58 am

Krystal Haywood is accepted
Happy Roleplaying!
Nice job!
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: HinataKai's charries [ready for acceptance!]   SuperDoki's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:16 pm

SuperDoki's Characters Ross_lynch_wallpaper__by_moveslikeriker-d5diz0l
NAME:
Oz Rolland

AGE/BIRTHDAY:
15/December 12

HOMETOWN:
Toronto, Canada

GODLY PARENT:
Khione

CLAIMED:
yessir

YEARS AT CAMP:

MORTAL FAMILY:
Felicity Rolland [stepmother]
Felicity didn't pay much attention to Oz as he grew up, as she only wanted attention from his father. She died after the monster attack the Rolland household.

Stephen Rolland [father]
Stephen helped Oz through all his trouble, even if they were the smallest details. With Oz's blindness, it gave Stephen more of a reason to help Oz. He grew attached to the boy, and didn't want to have to leave him at the Camp.

Noah Rolland [older brother]
Noah was the one that had to trick his brother, and push him out of the car when he got to camp. It kills him every dying day, but he did it for the good of his family.

APPEARANCE:
Oz has naturally bleach blonde hair, which is swept in front of his forehead. He has grey, distant eyes, as he is blind. He wears button up shirts on top of some kind of t-shirt. He wears a variety of shoes, from Converse to Jordans to all shoes in between. He wears black or grey skinny jeans in the winter, and denim shorts in the spring and summer, although he constantly feels cold (as his mother is Khione). He has some build on his arms from training at camp, but that's all he has for muscle. He has a slight tan, which his from the time that he's spent at Camp, as it's much sunnier and warmer than in Canada.

PERSONALITY:
Oz normally keeps to himself, as his blindness can interfere with his relationships; he can't tell who comes up to him until they speak, stuff like that. Oz feels like everyone is out to get him, that no one cares for him (another reason he keeps to himself). If anything horrid happens while he's around, he'll blame it on himself. To keep himself calm, Oz plays the guitar. It's one of the few things he can do, as he uses his ears and not his sight to make music.

BRIEF HISTORY:
Oz was born with no sight, which held him back so much, his father babied him as he grew up. Noah, Oz's older brother, unlike his father, helped with every day things, like walking around and what not.
When Stephen, Oz's father, remarried an annoying "princess" named Felicity, the family grew farther and farther apart. Noah and Oz stayed together, while Stephen and Felicity spent time together. They rarely saw each other. Oz felt like he should apologize, so one day he tried to. He left his protected world, and entered his parents' world. That was the worst choice that he had made.
Felicity just spat at him and told him to go away, calling him an annoying brat. Oz began to cry, as he was only 7 or 8 when this happened, and ran back to Noah. He explained what had happened to Noah, and Noah went out to talk to his parents. It horrified Oz, as all he could do was sit and listen to the fight. He wanted to see what was going on, but he couldn't.

Skip ahead a few years, and Oz is 12. He and his family are spending time together, for the first time in a while, as Noah had knocked some sense into them during that fight when they were younger. Their bonding is interrupted by a loud crashing sound. Oz turned his head towards the noise, and for the first time since he was born, he could see. Although, all he could see was the horrid creature that had entered his house. The monster roared, and tackled the family, killing Oz's stepmother. Oz had no idea what was going on besides the fact their house was being attacked. He felt a large object hit his head, then passed out.
When he woke up, he could hear the sound of a car engine. He opened his eyes, yet everything was still dark. He felt around, and touched his brother's arm, who was driving. "Noah, where are we?" Oz asked. Noah kept silent. Oz let it go, and waited for the car to stop. When it did, Oz could hear Noah open his car door and walk around to Oz's. He pulled open the door, and threw Oz out of the car. Oz could feel raindrops falling onto his head. Oz began to sob, crying for his brother. "Noah, Noah, what are you doing?! NOAH!" he cried. He crawled around, continuous running into the trees in the forest that he had been dropped off in. He screamed and yelled. "WHY DO I HAVE TO BE BLIND!?" he asked himself.
When Oz woke up the next morning, he felt around, and felt...ice? He shook his head. Yup, sure enough, that was ice. He couldn't do much, as he couldn't get far without running into anything. He sat there, waiting for someone to come around to help him, or to wait until his death. He had no clue. He could hear hooves, and lifted his head in excitement. He felt a hand reach down to him, and lifted him up. He was taken to the Camp, and nursed back to health, as he had gotten a cold.

During his years at Camp, Oz has learned to cope with his blindness, and needs little to no help getting around. He also has learned that he is a son of Khione, the goddess of snow. He still doesn't talk to many people, and stays to himself. Also, within this timeframe, he learned to play guitar.

FATAL FLAW:
Oz trusts almost nobody, after the one he trusted the most just left him in the pouring rain. Also, he's blind (-.- no dur, Kai.).

TALENT(S):
Oz can freeze water in a matter of nanoseconds.

WEAPONS:
OZ doesn't regularly carry a weapon, as he isn't really a fighter, but he does fight, he makes sure it's near water, so he can freeze the water and make spears and whatnot. Although, he does carry a knife for safety precautions.

YEAR-ROUND OR SUMMER?
Year-round

OTHER:
Colour is #CEECF5
(not sure where this goes, so i puts it here) Whenever Oz speaks, he has a Canadian accent.
Face Claim is Ross Lynch

SuperDoki's Characters Ross_lynch_wallpaper__by_moveslikeriker-d5diz0l
o z   r o l l a n d | s o n   o f   k h i o n e

Code:
<center><div style="width: 450px; height: 500px; background: url(http://imagesci.com/img/2013/05/snow-forest-dark-10331-hd-wallpapers.jpg); border: #bcbcbc 10px solid; padding: 10px 10px 10px 10px">[img(450px,225px)]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/247/7/9/ross_lynch_wallpaper__by_moveslikeriker-d5diz0l.png[/img]
<div style="height: 20px; background: #595959">[color=#ceecf5][size=18][i][font=Georgia][b]o z   r o l l a n d | s o n   o f   k h i o n e[/b][/font][/i][/size][/color]
[left][color=white]type text hurr :3[/color][/left]

</div></div></center>
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: SuperDoki's Characters   SuperDoki's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:58 pm

-------Oz Rolland is,

accepted!

Aw what a dear----------
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: SuperDoki's Characters   SuperDoki's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 8:17 pm

NEW CHARACTER LIKE OMFG

SuperDoki's Characters 250px-Suzy_TableFlip

NAME:
Monique Noire

AGE/BIRTHDAY:
17/November 9th

HOMETOWN:
Portland, Maine

GODLY PARENT:
Euterpe, Muse of Dance

CLAIMED:
si, senor

YEARS AT CAMP:

MORTAL FAMILY:
Issac Noire (father) - Issac is Monique's father. He didn't pay much attention to her because he had to deal with all of his younger children.

Lisa Noire (younger sister) - One of Monique's adopted siblings. She's only two years younger than Monique, but its very obvious that they aren't related by blood. Lisa has a hispanic appearance, while Monique is white. When Monique was still at home, she always talked with Lisa more than anybody else.

Ymir Noire (younger sister) - Another of Monique's adopted siblings. Much younger than Lisa or Monique (4 years younger than Lisa), she didn't get as much attention from her older sisters that they got from each other.

Tracey Noire (younger sister) - Yet another of Monique's adopted siblings. She's 7 years old, and sometimes Moninque will baby her.

Eric Noire (younger brother) - Another of Monique's adopted siblings. He's 6 years of age, and doesn't get much attention from Monique.

Travis Noire (younger brother) - The youngest of Monique's adopted family, at the age of 3, he's silent, and doesn't speak much.

APPEARANCE:
Monique has naturally brown hair with a few blonde highlights in her bangs and hair. She has greenish-grey eyes, and a narrow face with the cheekbones of a goddess. She wears an array of things, which include steampunk dresses and high-heeled combat boots. Depending on the outfit she's wearing that day, her makeup will be in heavier or lighter layers.

PERSONALITY:
Whenever she is approached by someone, Monique is usually really polite. When she's by herself, she tends to think too deeply, and will have a panic attack. She actually has manic depression, which will disturb her thoughts sometimes. Being with other people and animals helps her stay sane for as long as she can.

BRIEF HISTORY:
Monique was actually born in Champagne, France, but her and her father moved to the United States when she was 6. They now live in Portland, Maine.

After having Monique, her father, Issac, was no longer able to have children. Rather than locking himself in a room for the rest of his life, he decided to start adopting. He started with Lisa, Monique's oldest younger sister. Monique and Lisa spent a good amount of time with each other, which made it feel like they were actually sisters. Lisa helped Monique learn English, as all she knew when she entered the states was French.

After Issac adopted Lisa, he continued to adopt more and more kids. First Ymir, then Tracey, then Eric, and then finally little Travis. This is when Monique had to start getting used to a full house. She hated it at first, but once she got to know her new brothers and sisters, it wasn't so bad.

While Monique was in middle school, she tried to commit suicide. She had cut her wrists, and was ready to take the rest of her life. She found a bottle of her medicine, and took extra pills. It was her youngest sister, Tracey, that found her on the floor, coughing up the pills.
She was taken to the hospital, and got all of the extra medicine taken out of her. She realized then that her life was not something to be played with.

Monique was beginning high school when she learned of Camp Half-Blood. She read it in an article in her school newspaper. She didn't believe the story. There was no way that there was a camp filled with kids that had the Greek gods for parents. Little did she know that she was one of these children.
Issac explained to Monique who her mother really was, and he wanted to take her to Camp Half-Blood. He wanted her to embrace the life that she would have if she stayed with her half-brothers and -sisters.

Monique didn't want to leave at first. She really didn't. But after enough shoving, Monique finally gave in. Her and her father, along with Lisa, drove down to New York and dropped her off at Camp Half-Blood. They gave their heartfelt goodbyes, and then turned their different ways.

Monique has spent two years at camp. She's learned quite a bit, and has picked up dancing, as that's what her mother is renowned for. She hasn't made a whole bunch of friends, due to her depression, but she doesn't let that stop her.

She'll sneak out from time to time to see her family up in Maine, but when she can't, she'll just send letters and an IM.

FATAL FLAW:
Monique relies too much on the others around her, rather than herself.

TALENTS:
She's a good dancer, in most areas of dance (except for hip hop. She despises hip hop.)

WEAPONS:
Monique wields a elemental harp that have certain songs that must be played for different attacks. She doesn't know all of them, just the few basic ones that she learned when she first received the weapon.

YEAR ROUND OR SUMMER?
Year-round, sirr

PET(S):
Monique owns a ferret that she named Pabu, as she's a fan of the Avatar series (She's a weaaabooooo)

OTHER:
Colour is #ff66cc
Face Claim is Suzy Hanson/Berhow (she got married, but I don't know what last name she uses)
She can speak French, and has a somewhat French accent
Her item is a rose

SuperDoki's Characters Tumblr_n6tkpiQgMC1qjdxb9o3_400
monique  noire || daughter  of  euterpe

Code:
<center><div style="width: 450px; height: 500px; background: url(http://www.torange.us/photo/17/13/Rose-on-the-desktop-1358588842_39.jpg); border: #bcbcbc 10px solid; padding: 10px 10px 10px 10px">[img(450px,225px)]http://37.media.tumblr.com/4ee6c250f09167deecc7c9a10da83595/tumblr_n6tkpiQgMC1qjdxb9o3_400.gif[/img]
<div style="height: 20px; background: #595959">[color=#ff66cc][size=18][i][font=Georgia][b]monique  noire || daughter  of  euterpe[/b][/font][/i][/size][/color]
[size=9]

</div></div></center>[/size]
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: SuperDoki's Characters   SuperDoki's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 9:03 pm

accepted (:
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

PostSubject: Re: SuperDoki's Characters   SuperDoki's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 6:13 pm

NEW CHARACTER

SuperDoki's Characters Maxresdefault

NAME:
Winston Moore

AGE/BIRTHDAY:
16/June 11th

HOMETOWN:
Manchester, London

SEXUAL PREFERENCE:
gaaaaaaayyyy

GODLY PARENT:
Apollo

CLAIMED:
ye

YEARS AT CAMP:

MORTAL FAMILY:
Helen Moore (mother) - Helen is a single mom taking care of Winston, along with his younger brother.

Adrian Moore (younger brother) - Adrian grew up with Winston, who had taught him how to survive the things that Winston couldn't figure out until he experienced them himself. Adrian is 13 years old currently

APPEARANCE:
Winston has dark brown hair that is naturally curly, but he straightens the curls, so he normally fashions straight hair with fringe. He has mocha-colored eyes that will change to darker shades on brown depending on the amount on sun. His wardrobe is filled with colors such as grey, black, and more black. He wears skinny jeans of many colors with a belt that does not work, and will either wear Converse or Jordan knock-offs.

PERSONALITY:
Winston doesn't normally tend to hang out in large groups, but he will participate in those types of events if necessary. He prefers having a few close friends than many not-so-close friends. He's polite, but he's not afraid to speak for his opinions. He'll play pranks, but he knows when something is too much.

BRIEF HISTORY:
Winston grew up with multiple step dads growing up, but his mother could never stand staying with them over a long period of time. Eventually, his mother gave up on finding a partner, and focused on her sons. Although, since Winston grew up with such little male influence, he eventually learned that he was gay. His mother wasn't disappointed, or upset. If anything, she was proud of her son for expressing himself for who he really is.

Winston and his younger brother, Adrian, spent a lot of time together growing up. Some people thought they were twins, they spent so much together. They had each other, and didn't really rely on anyone else (except they're mother).

When Winston started middle school, many of the boys there made fun of him for being gay, and would make sick jokes. Winston and Adrian would talk about what the demigod was going through, and Adrian wouldn't understand, since he was still in early years in grade school. Even if he didn't fully understand what Winston was going through, he would listen, and help his brother feel better by hugging him and giving Winston his advice.

While Winston was in middle school and was being bullied, he started taking piano lessons to release his hatred that he had towards the bullies at school. It was then when he realized that he exemplary talent with music. He started picking up instruments and could play them like he had been playing them for years, even though he had only held the instrument for a few minutes. It was now when his mother learned that his powers were starting, and the monsters would start coming after him.

Helen spoke with Winston, explaining why he did not have a father when he was born, and why he was so exemplary with instruments. He was a son of Apollo. Winston had read about the god in his literature classes in his school, but he never figured that he would be a son of Apollo.
Helen had paid for a ticket that flew Winston to New York, where Camp Half-Blood was located. Before the flight, the family made their goodbyes, and Helen and Adrian watched as Winston walked through the detectors and onto a plane that flew across the Atlantic Ocean.

During his 2 years at camp, he learned that people could care less about his sexual preference, and it helped him calm down and focus on his classes and training.

FATAL FLAW:
Winston tries not to go looking for people's help, as he makes him feel clingy, even if the help is explicitly needed for his survival.

TALENTS:
As a child of Apollo, Winston is very talented with musical instruments and first aid.

WEAPONS:
Winston is more of a medic than a warrior, but he carries around dual swords that can magically transform into earrings, which can be connected and make a larger sword or a bow (like Pit from Kid Icarus)

YEAR-ROUND OR SUMMER?
Year-round (as summer would be extremely expensive)

OTHER:
Color is #99ffcc
British accent
Face Claim is Dan Howell
Item is a lyre

SuperDoki's Characters Tumblr_inline_ngopbz5dJQ1szzw5b
winston  moore || son  of  apollo

Code:
<center><div style="width: 450px; height: 500px; background: url(http://www.starrynightphotos.com/milky_way/images/teapot.jpg); border: #bcbcbc 10px solid; padding: 10px 10px 10px 10px">[img(450px,225px)]https://31.media.tumblr.com/cd68c33710748c2296e7bc39185c2aba/tumblr_inline_ngopbz5dJQ1szzw5b.gif[/img]
<div style="height: 20px; background: #595959">[color=#99ffcc][size=18][i][font=Georgia][b]winston  moore || son  of  apollo[/b][/font][/i][/size][/color]
[size=9]

</div></div></center>[/size]
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: SuperDoki's Characters   SuperDoki's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 6:59 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SuperDoki's Characters   SuperDoki's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SuperDoki's Characters
Page 1 of 1