Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Chao's Characters

Go down 
+2
Ninja Poet
Beautiful Chaos
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Chao's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:05 pm

Chao's Characters Tumblr_mlkedzz2gI1s1t2qvo1_500Chao's Characters Tumblr_mllze9Dx4I1s1t2qvo1_500
Chao's Characters Tumblr_mmprw5ULL51s1t2qvo1_500

Chao's Characters Tumblr_mlketdGwkx1s1t2qvo1_500Chao's Characters Tumblr_mlm4ntC0hx1s1t2qvo1_500Chao's Characters Tumblr_mmpryvwV9u1s1t2qvo1_500

Chao's Characters Tumblr_mlkf5do7Wf1s1t2qvo1_500
Chao's Characters Tumblr_mlm4q6ygos1s1t2qvo1_500
Chao's Characters Tumblr_mmps3gq2D41s1t2qvo1_500

Chao's Characters Tumblr_mlkfibuWKD1s1t2qvo1_400Chao's Characters Tumblr_mlm4quu1Sz1s1t2qvo1_400
Chao's Characters Tumblr_mmps65APPp1s1t2qvo1_400

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Sun May 12, 2013 10:00 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Chao's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:31 pm

Birth Certificate

Spoiler:

Claimed: Yes

Years in Camp: Two

"Got here when I was fourteen. So two years."

Brief History: I'll let her take over

"Thanks Chaos. As I was saying before. He brought women home like almost everyday. The only day I was out of my house was when I went with him to the store or just to walk around. The girls would come and he would he all happy. When I got older I started to say no. The first time was when I was ten, but when I did he had slapped me across the face. Other times were worse. When I was twelve he threatened to kill me if I didn't. I did go, but when he got his ladies I would always show them my scars and bruises. They would leave right when the got to the house. He caught me once and he acted like he didn't but later that day. It was worse. He had hit my. He broke glass bottles and cut me with the largest one right my my hip. After that I called the cops and they took him away. When I was fourteen I learned more about myself and found camp half blood while I was in the woods alone trying to find my mom. Now my years here have been great. I never walked out of the gate where we are protected because I'm afraid that he is out there and he will anything to get me again. Now don't feel sorry for me. I hate that, but please never ask "What happened Paige?" When you do see my scar."

Physical Appearance: Paige has blonde hair that goes to her shoulders but a little lower, and light blue eyes. She has a fit body with curves and she has her scar by her hip still. Paige is about 5'2 and weighs about 101 to 103. She has fair skin with light pink lips. She like the idea of wearing colorful things, but she is always matching. She loves the color hot pink as you can see. The brands she wears are: Baby Fat, candies, Nike. There are other that I can't name because she wears almost all of them.

Personality: Paige isn't your girly girl Aphrodite child. She can be a bit of a boy sometimes. She loves to eat, but she does watch what she eats. She is a very generous girl and likes to have fun. She is the girl that you can trust anytime anywhere. She always keeps her word and never takes it back. She is a little concreted about her looks. She doesn't like to be picky when other tell themselves to her and she loves everyone and everything.

Fatal Flaw: "I am Navie"

Pets: This is Babiecakes
Chao's Characters Bad-cat-cute-fluffy-miau-Favim.com-342520

Talents: "I have awesome agility skills. I am a high jumper and love to do flood. I am fast at my fighting moves and I love it. I can also sing any tune and I can summon doves when needed. When I sing sometimes what I sing happens but it only works once a week. So I use of wisely"

Weapons:Two daggers
Chao's Characters Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaWG_iIww7ob6X1EKZNe3eAzPzGFQb_wzmUllffx3kI0E__UmC-3_wJ5bi1g

Year-Round or Summer: Year-round

Other:Rp code
Code:
[center][img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/1fb89a273882588e42c3d4d08bf9978c/tumblr_mlkw7vz6UT1s1t2qvo1_400.jpg[/img]
[b][color=violet][size=25] Paige Arcker[/b][/size][size=10]Daughter of Aphrodite [/size][/color][/center]

Crush: None

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Chao's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:54 pm

Birth Certificate

Spoiler:

Years in Camp: None

Brief History: Take it away Kyle

"Thanks Chaos. Don't you just love her! Anyway. When I was younger than twelve my dad and I went on a lot a trips. We also moved a lot for his cases. He was really famous with his lawyer stuff. I understood. This is why I was homeschooled. I did have friends, but I didn't get to attached to them and they didn't get to attached to me. It was one year when I did. I was eleven and we had been in that town for two years for that case. I made a friend named Jessica. She was beautiful and I had a crush on her. When I had to leave she had found someone else when I came to visit and she said that she thought I was a dork. When I was twelve my dad brought me here and I have made lots of friends and I'm happy.

Physical Appearance: Kyle has dark brown hair and hazel brown color eyes. He has cute dimples when he smiles and you can also see them when he talks. He stands at 5'8 and weighs at least 150. He likes to wear beanies on his head. He wears the color white all the time and some jeans and converse.

Personality: Kyle has a lot of personalities. He can be happy one day and mad the other. You can say he is bipolar if you want to. He loves to have a laugh here and there. He gets distracted by anything real fast. You say something and if he thinks its cool or important for him to hear, he will not stop trying to figure it out. He exercise sometimes and loves to eat. He does have a high metabolism.

Fatal Flaw: Gets distracted easily

Pets: None at the moment

Talents: "I am an awesome climber and an awesome Greek reader. I read it all the times."

Weapons: Has a this sword
Chao's Characters Th?id=H.4679964857533961&pid=15

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round

Code:
 [center][img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/30b7649ed8e58acbd07d0272bf2567eb/tumblr_mlkye6YkQD1s1t2qvo1_500.jpg[/img]
[B][color=blue][size=25] Kyle Torres[/size][/b] [size=10]Son of Hecate[/size][/color]

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:55 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Chao's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:17 pm

Birth Certificate

Spoiler:
Years in Camp: Six years

Brief History: Well Drew really didn't want to tell the story because she would cry, so I'm going to. When Drew was a little girl her dad knew nothing about her. He didn't know she was the daughter of Athena. He was happy with her until her second birthday. Drew started to learn how to speak, walk perfectly,and write. He started to getting freaked out. He finally knew what his child was. He than didn't only give her up, but tried to kill her by putting her in a trash can in an ally until she died. He would check on her everyday.....
"Yeah he did. I would smile thinking my hero was right in front of me because he was my father! Than one day he didn't come. I scram so loud that people could hear. They did. They took me in, but he acted like he lost me. Ten years later I was skinny and had no food as he locked me in the basement. That's when you guys came and saved me. He was taken in for life. I'm now happy for ever because he's locked up and I'm surrounded by friends."

Physical Appearance: .... Anyway. Drew has light brown hair that goes to her mid back and has light brown eyes. She is fairly tanned and has a lean body figure and she keeps it that way. She is 5'5 and weighs 110 and most of it is because of her brain. [By the way she wanted me to say that.] She wears almost any color tank tops and white or gray shorts. She loves to have a white smile to show off her whites. She also loves wearing sandals.

Personality: Drew is a shy sensitive girl. She is always caught with her notebook or her book with her. She is a nerd. I know she doesn't look like one. She loves to have debates with herself in her mind or when she's alone and she is fun. She opens up to the people she cares about and she is a strong women. She wants to be one of the women that are strong.

Fatal Flaw: She isn't very good at using other weapons except her own. And she can never be with out her notebook.

Pets: This is Midnight
Chao's Characters Barn_owl_bbc_2_320x470

Talents: She is good and writing stories and reading. She can also draw very well. She writes short stories, reports on anything that she can't get off her mind.

Weapons: She uses this. It gets bigger when she touches it.
Chao's Characters Leliana__silver_sword_of_mercy_by_Darla_Illara

Code:
[center][img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/c985ed74cb7cc4131545d05059377780/tumblr_mll53pPOTZ1s1t2qvo1_500.jpg[/img][/center]
[color=yellow][center][b][size=25] Drew Jana Lila[/b][/size][size=10] daughter of Athena[/size][/color][/center]

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Chao's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:13 am

INACTIVE
Birth Certificate
Spoiler:

Brief History: Dixon will like to say this
"Yes I will. I know I'm going to be eighteen and why was I only here for two years. Well my mom has cancer. I had to take care of her that's why I'm summer not year round. I stay with my mom talking of her. What kind of cancer you ask. Leukemia. It's sad because she has a sister that gives her stuff to make her survive. But her sister died right after the last surgery and I'm not a match. So my mom only has two months to live and when I'm at camp in the summer my uncle helps her. We are still trying to get results about him being a match."

Physical Appearance: Dixon has brown hair with black eyes. He is 6'9 and weighs 180. Most of it is muscle because he tries his best to exercise.. A lot. He two tattoo on his chest but a bit up. He wears his good luck necklace all the time and he has one wearing snapped like a skull. He likes to wear any dark colors. Like black, gray, dark blue, darker red, red and more. He wears shots that are always the same color as his shirt. He wears Jordan's and Nike shoes.

Personality: Dixon is a jerk. He is a complete jerk that he hardly makes any friends just because of his attitude. If you just look through it he is a complete different person. If he ever opens up to you he will be nice, will show you why, and will explain. He is very detailed so when he explains be careful he might give you a story. He loves to correct a lot of people because of makes them mad. And he says he feeds off of anger, but he doesn't. He does have a sweet spot and it's when you show him that you don't care that he is a Hades child, and that you'll be friends with him.

Fatal Flaw: " I am very Stubborn."

Pets: This is DeadEnd
Chao's Characters Pitbull

Talents: "My dad gave me a special talent. I can shadow travel like almost all Hades children do. I can also read your soul without you knowing. What my dad gave me was that when I touch your heart I can steal your soul. That's why I wear gloves."

Weapons: He has this sword
Chao's Characters 2Q==

Year-Round or Summer: Summer

Other:
Crush:None

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:57 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Chao's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:19 am

Birth Certificate

Spoiler:

Brief History:
I have a twin and it's Reid. Yes... him. He is older just by one minute. My dad said that I kicked him out because, I wanted to be in there alone, but I still came out. When we were babies they told us apart by putting me in green and him in orange, but when we got older we didn't even look like twins. I know, but people say we have our mothers eyes because they are ice blue and my dads eyes were brown. We figured out that we were children of Khione when we were in eighth grade when we both got mad at each other and a huge blizzard happened. Dad told us that he would take us when we were fifteen because he wanted more time."

Physical Appearance: She has really light brown hair that goes to her chest and she has icy blue eyes. She mostly has her hair down because she hates it up.She is 5'4 and it weighs 115. She is skinny, but not to skinny and not to be, so a lean figure is what she has. She wears jean shorts with holes or without holes in them. She loves the color green and orange. She sometimes wears glasses, but thats only when she is in her mood of 'Just leave me alone'.

Personality: Alice is a jumpy girl. She i really excited that she is here with her brother that she loves. She is always energetic and loves to have fun. She wants to make new friends and she wants to be the nicest person on earth. But be careful once you provoke her she snaps. You never talk about her mom, brother, father, or friends. She will argue or even fight you to get you to say sorry or when someone stops her. She is really that person you can open up to an trust with all your heart.

Fatal Flaw: "I hate Fire. My weakness is fire"

Pets: "Mine is the one on the Right. His name is Brady."
Chao's Characters Th?id=H.4934871175858507&pid=15

Talents: "I can make snow come out of my hand and I can control it, but I'm not very good at it. My brother is better at it, but who cares."

Weapons:
Chao's Characters Th?id=H.4862165933295635&pid=15

Code:
[center][img]http://allwomenstalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/shailene-woodley-fin.jpg[/img]
[b][size=25][color=green] Alice "Cali" Canterbury[/size][/b] [size=10] Daughter of Khione[/size][/color]

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Chao's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:19 am

Birth Certificate

Spoiler:

Brief History: Take it away Reid
"I have a twin and it's Alice. I am older by on minute. When we were babies they told us apart by putting her in green and me in orange, but when we got older we didn't even look like twins. I know, but people say we have our mothers eyes because they are ice blue and my dads eyes were brown. We figured out that we were children of Khione when we were in eighth grade when we both got mad at each other and a huge blizzard happened. Dad told us that he would take us when we were fifteen because he wanted more time. We gave him more time and he loved it! We traveled everywhere we could. Even the Greek museum."

Physical Appearance: Reid has dark brown hair with icy blue eyes just like people say. He is 5'6 and weighs 125 and he is still trying to get fit to put up a couple of pounds. He has a lean figure as well. He likes to wear fashionable tank tops with short and basketball shorts too. He loves wearing the color orange and light blue with white. He wears any kind of shoes as long as he loves them. Not like them love them.

Personality: Reid is a sporty guy. He loves any type of sport. His favorite is track because he loves to run and swimming is also a favorite. He is a jumpy kid like his sister. He likes to make friends and loves to be happy. You never see a frown on his face, but when you do you know that something bad has happen. He always tried to help people be happy as well. He likes to play around too much and sometimes when he teases his sister he goes over the line, but she knows. So don't get crazy when he says something evil to her. He's just playing around.

Fatal Flaw: "I am way to cocky. I look over things."

Pets: "Mine is the one on the left and her name is Hales."
Chao's Characters Th?id=H.4934871175858507&pid=15

Talents:
Weapons: Has this throwing axe
Chao's Characters Th?id=H.4802259731088198&pid=15

Other: Rp code
Code:
[center][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/63363e8fe4cf389b615d635004059aae/tumblr_mlvaspJFdB1s8gfjyo1_250.gif[/img]
[Color=orange][b][size=25] Reid Canterbury [/size][/b] [size=10] Some of Khione[/size][/color]

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:11 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Chao's Characters Empty

INACTIVE
Birth Certificate

Spoiler:

Brief History: Andrew isn't here right, so I'll take over. Andrew was really smart when he was young, but only when they would talk about the Greeks and with science about plants. He had trouble reading things,but was awesome at Greek language. His dad was always undercover and was afraid that Andrew will get hurt so he handed him over to his mom. He would see his dad, but he was more closer to his Grandma.

Physical Appearance: He has light brown hair with green eyes. When he smiles you can see his dimples. He is 6'0 and weighs 180. He loves the color green and blue. He wears a lot of camp half blood shirts with plants on it. They look cool and he makes them for his sibling sometimes too. He is good at making them for anyone. He likes to wear jeans that are slim fit. He likes to wear Jordan's that are any color.

Personality: Drew is one of those guys you can't get away from when he asks a question and you don't answer. He always gets his answer. Andrew does have a bubbly side which is when he makes a lot of shirts for everyone. He can be in one of his moods which he is stubborn or cocky or just annoyed. Never ask him what is wrong because if you do he will get all crazy and you will end up with a speech about how his life sucks. Also you never want to put him in one of those moods because he'll be mad at you for life a week, or if he thinks it's about something dumb, he'll get over it.

Fatal Flaw: "I get way over myself when battling"

Pets:none

Talents:He can sometimes make plants grow. He can make only daises grow. He still needs practice.

Weapons: Bow and arrow
Chao's Characters Th?id=H.4543225986417334&pid=15

Year-Round or Summer: Year- Round

Code:
[center][img]http://static.tumblr.com/rnazitz/Kmem87a1j/lk.gif[/img]
[color=white][size=25][b] Andrew Frely [/b][/size][size=11] Son of Demeter [/size][/center][/color]

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:07 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Chao's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:20 am

Birth Certificate

Spoiler:

Brief History: Go ahead Brooke

"Thank Chaos. When I was born not only I was my brother was too. He was older by two minutes, so he is the oldest l. We are twins, but look nothing alike. When I was young I was the A student and always new the answer. When she studied poetry I was the first one to answer and I get 100/100 on my poetry test. My mom told us about my father at the age of thirteen. I understood and that is why she brought me that year, but it was like last year after my birth day. I was happy with her because she was a doctor, so when we were sick I was like her patient which was real fun. My brother was having fun too."

Physical Appearance: She has blackish brownish hair with dark blue eyes. She is light complected and is 5'4. She weighs 119 because she eats a lot, but has a high metabolism. She also runs a lot, so she has strong legs. You see her in the color red with her camp half blood shirt. Also on the back it says Apollo Child. She wears shorts and likes to wear converse all the time.

Personality: Brooke is a closed up girl who keeps her secrets to herself. The only way that you can break that shell is that she can trust you with all her heart and you have to show that to her. Also she can be open up when she's in her good moods. She likes to make friends. She loves to write her poems, songs and sing them. She likes to play the harp and she is good at all instruments.

Fatal Flaw: Way to Naive

Pets: This is Elvis
Chao's Characters Th?id=H.5016677388059009&pid=15

Talents: When she sings she attracts animals of all sorts. She can also heal people with her bare hands. She just has to concentrate hard to be better at that.

Weapons: Throwing Knives
Chao's Characters PP-086-3RBtitanium

Year-Round or Summer: Year-round

Code:
[center][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m75ndb14XG1ryta52o1_500.jpg[/img]
[b][size=25][color=indigo] Brooke Garcia[/size][/b][size=10]Daughter of Apollo[/size][/color]

Is twins with Julio Garcia [Eddie Miller X's character]

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:22 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Chao's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:25 pm

PAIGE - PENDING

Look over her fatal flaw. Hating when someone feels sorry for you isn't exactly a life or death situation

ty cookie

KYLE - PENDING!

I'm not sure if we're allowed to have wands and such. I'll check it over, but until then, pending. I mean, this isn't Hogwarts.

ty cookie

DREW - ACCEPTED

have fun rping yo.

ty cookie

DIXON - PENDING!

Okay, so first of all, you need to have 500 posts before you can have a child of Hades. Even then, you can't have an angel for a mother, as they are christian beliefs and this is a greek site. Also, to be able to shadow travel you need to buy a special power perk with your drachma. Also, his fatal flaw doesn't make any sense.

ty cookie

Last edited by Rufus Stark on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Chao's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:15 pm

Paige: Changed her fatal flaw.
Dixon: I fixed him and I'll just have in inactive
Kyle:Okay and I changed it.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Chao's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:11 am

Paige is accepted.

Dixon's form has to be sent to an admin for an acceptance since he is a Big Three Character and I suggest that you only send him in after you have at least 500 posts.

Kyle is still pending as the topic of having wands is still being discussed. In the meantime, please clarify his weapon because the picture you put in contradicts what you said about a wand.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Chao's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:04 pm

ANDREW - ACCEPTED

good work.

ty cookie

BROOKE - ACCEPTED

admittedly a few grammar issues

ty cookie

REID - PENDING!

check over his history. It seems to relate more to his sister than him

ty cookie

CALI -ACCEPTED

good work.

ty cookie

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Chao's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:37 am

Brooke needs to be re-accepted
I tried my best to fix Reid
Fixed Kyle

Thanks for accepting my other characters
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Chao's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:40 am

Brooke and Reid are accepted.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Chao's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:42 am

Thanks! You're awesome!

Kyle has been edited
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Chao's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:20 pm

Fixed Kyle
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Chao's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:53 pm

I only realized this now.

You are only allowed to have up to seven characters. Please delete one or make one inactive.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Chao's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:55 pm

I'll have Dixon Inactive.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Chao's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:58 pm

As for Kyle, the weapon's okay now but please fix the talents field since it still refers to a wand.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Chao's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:03 am

Okay. I hope its okay.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Chao's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:40 am

Kyle is accepted.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Chao's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:00 pm

Birth Certificate

Spoiler:

Brief History: "When I was a young girl in elementary school, and middle school I was picked on. I was bullied and I was scared that something bad was going to happen. Like if I was going to hurt myself. I told my mom once and she always told me the 'Jealousy is ugly' and that they were jealous of me. I always had that in my mind. when I was in middle school it kept happening. I start to get angry and angry. When I was about to go to Jr high which I was in sixth grade. They went over the line. I got angry that I had beat the boy who went way over the line. I was suspended for like ten school days. When I went to Jr high and High school, no one messed with me. I had friends, but know I wasn't bullied."

Physical Appearance: Ridley has blonde hair with blue eyes that stand out a lot. She is 5'7 and weighs 135 and most of it is muscle. She has a fit body, but she is not ripped with like huge muscles. She always has that look 'Do you really want to mess with me?' look on her face. She can have a smile here or there, but that's only around her siblings or the one she loves. She loves wearing the colors red, light blue, and black. She always wears running shoes, or Jordans . And she hates hills.

Personality: "I really don't care how people think of me, but this is how Chaos, and I think of me."
Rid is a furious, viscous, mean, cocky, strong, and angry person. She's not always angry just when she is in her bad moods. She always trains a lot and loves to work out. She never gives up and love to have a battle. If you have a bet you're on. To get her in a bad mood is to speak of her past, bully her, talk smack about her siblings and her loved ones. Which are Ares and her mother. And finally to piss her off is when you threaten to beat her. "I have to see it to believe it." To have her in a good mood is when she wants to be in her mood.

Fatal Flaw: Angry, mean, and cocky.

Pets: Nope

Talents: "I am amazing at using any weapon. I am really strong. I may not look like it, but I am."

Weapons: Two celestial bronze swords
Chao's Characters Th?id=H.4991779449210164&pid=15

Year-Round or Summer: Year round

Code:
[center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_macwq8uWEx1rok5gw.gif[/img]
[B][color=cyan][size=25]Ridly "Rid" Carson Nevada Floye[/size][/b] [size=10]Daughter of Ares[/size][/color]

Crsuh: No
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Chao's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:56 pm

Ridley Carson Nevada Floye is ready for acceptance!
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Chao's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:17 pm

Birth Certificate

Spoiler:

Brief History: " Well when I was born my dad wasn't there. When they gave him to me, he kept me for three months. He gave me to his sister and I lived there. I always always the outsider and never talked to when I was younger. I died my hair at the age of thirteen. That is when they thought of taking me here. They did, but I already knew about my mom, so I was fine. Know I am fine here. So yeah."

Physical Appearance: Katie had pink hair with pitch black eyes. She doesn't wear contacts at all. She was born with her eyes. She has light skin and is about 4'9 still growing a little still. She is weighs 125 and is very light. She only wears the color grey and black. She can wear pink if she wants to, but only if she wants to. She loves to wear black shoes and wear black polish on her nails. She thinks that when she wear that she is stronger with her talent.

Personality: She is a shy girl. She hates to speak to people who are rude to her, and to her siblings. She is arrogant. She keep making claims or pretensions to superior importance or rights; overbearingly assuming. She loves to be right. She is also mean when she wants to be. You push her to her limits ohh, she'll be made and a mean person to the whole world. She can be a girl you can run over, but don't expect her to stay on the ground. She'll come right back up and hit you back with something.

Fatal Flaw: Arrogance

Pets:A Raven named Night
Chao's Characters Th?id=H.4575124705116825&pid=15

Talents: "I cam make dark aura spheres. With the dark spheres they come from mybhand and I can throw them at anything or anyone and ot causes damge, or maybe confusion. I can also make it pitch black only in buildings."

Weapons: Doubled side sword
Chao's Characters Th?id=H.4879955693208298&pid=15

Code:
[center][img]http://s2.favim.com/orig/28/cute-girl-pink-hair-pretty-Favim.com-235744.gif[/img]
[b][size=25][color=darkred]Katie Hayes[/size][/b] [size=10] Daughter of Nyx[/size][/color]
Crush: No

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chao's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao's Characters   Chao's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chao's Characters
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next