Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sword Fighting(Dad)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heartless Tenchi Marrow

Heartless Tenchi Marrow

Sword Fighting(Dad) Empty
PostSubject: Sword Fighting(Dad)   Sword Fighting(Dad) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:20 pm

Dustin crashes from flying too fast. Dustin then gets up and looks for Cameron."He's not here yet...slow poke." Dustin then ssits in a criss cross formation and waits for Cameron.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting(Dad)   Sword Fighting(Dad) I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:25 pm

Sword Fighting(Dad) Tumblr_linkkhUyCy1qb780oo1_500
Mikel Johnson Conway; Daughter of Apollo Huntress Of Artemis

I walked out from the forest watching a moron fall from fling to fast. What a loser I rolled my eyes and grabbed my sword and walked over to a dummy. I started to hit it as I grab my arrow and notch it across as it hits a tree and that freezes. I walk over to my arrow and take it off the tree as it unfreezes. I pull back my hair from my face as I hear footsteps. I grab my sword and swing it around and the person ducks. I look seeing it was Ridley "Come on Rid.. you know you can't sneak up on me." I laugh I block her slash. I punch at her hitting her stomach and punch her again in the stomach.

We stop as she nods at me and walks away. I smile back at her and I walk seeing the guy standing there again. I put my sword back and grab my arrows. I grab a normal one and notch it hitting the target. I smile and do the same again. Maybe being a huntress is a good thing. I jog and grab my arrows and put them away. I start to walk to leave the arena.
Back to top Go down
Heartless Tenchi Marrow

Heartless Tenchi Marrow

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting(Dad)   Sword Fighting(Dad) I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:32 pm

Tenchi Notices Mikel and walks towards her."A huntress? Nice to meet you I'm Dustin.And you are?" He sees her inching for her arrows.He then quickly runs around her.And snatches the arrow."Artemis has trick arrows huh?" He takes out his flaming sword and is ready to fight."As a son of Ares I am always ready for battle."
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting(Dad)   Sword Fighting(Dad) I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:51 pm

I look over and listen to the boy. I look at him "Yes the name is Mikel.' I say to him. I see him and hear him and turn around and snatch the arrow from him and smile "You think you are strong. And yeah she does. She also likes us to kick ass.And do you think that you can beat me when I just beat your half sister?' I ask and take out my sword putting my arrows away.

I get ready to fight this kid "Wow a fire sword, so sacred." I say with sarcasm. I smile and slash at him and do it again. I grab my bow and arrow and notch a poison arrow at his foot. I then back up and smile at him. "Come on ares. Can't you do better?" I ask with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Heartless Tenchi Marrow

Heartless Tenchi Marrow

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting(Dad)   Sword Fighting(Dad) I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:58 pm

"Nice but there is something you don't know about me.STORM,HAIL!!!" Lightning then stormed out of the sky and struck next to her."I am not just a son of Ares." He also grabs his fire sword and slashes at her,but she uses her sword to block.However,Inferno(the sword) bends her sword.He notices she has a disadvantage and materializes a sword for her out of blue magic energy.

Last edited by Heartless Tenchi Marrow on Thu May 16, 2013 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mistake)
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting(Dad)   Sword Fighting(Dad) I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:02 pm

I'm confused. How can he do that? Has your character been accepted?
Back to top Go down
Heartless Tenchi Marrow

Heartless Tenchi Marrow

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting(Dad)   Sword Fighting(Dad) I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:07 pm

Yeah on chat it was .I explained it that originally he was a son of Zeus but was reborn as a son of Ares
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting(Dad)   Sword Fighting(Dad) I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:03 pm

I jump out of the way from the lighting. I look up at him and block what he threw at me. I see my sword bend. I grab the sword he gives me and I throw it on the ground "I don't need help from you." I say and slash at his face. I notch and arrow at his hand. It was a fire one. Lets hope it burns. I notch another one at the other hand, but it was a poison one.

I climb a tree and notch and explosive arrow at his feet and another and another and another. I jump down and look up at him as the arrow go off with a huge explosion. i glare hoping to see him down. I grab my sword and try to unbend it. I do, but I'll just have an Hephaestus child fix it.
Back to top Go down
Heartless Tenchi Marrow

Heartless Tenchi Marrow

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting(Dad)   Sword Fighting(Dad) I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:14 pm

"Hey are you looking for me!" Dustin says floating in the air."She's very talented," He said to himself"And pretty.As for the fire arrow you shot at me and the explosive ones? WATCH THIS." He then points his finger at the tree she is sitting on and it explodes.He then opens his mouth and spits fire.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting(Dad)   Sword Fighting(Dad) I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:28 pm

Hey Tenchi, just a heads up that Dustin is waaayyy to powerful AND hasn't been accepted (you need to have a post or a PM, not acceptance through the CB).

Can you guys halt the roleplay for now?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Heartless Tenchi Marrow

Heartless Tenchi Marrow

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting(Dad)   Sword Fighting(Dad) I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:34 pm

I am losing my mind.*Enter Rage Mode*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting(Dad)   Sword Fighting(Dad) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword Fighting(Dad)
Page 1 of 1