Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

they like the look of danger (blu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
annika.

annika.

they like the look of danger (blu) Empty
PostSubject: they like the look of danger (blu)   they like the look of danger (blu) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:17 am

they like the look of danger (blu) Tumblr_mgfui11ajJ1rd9qgqo1_500
they like the look of danger (blu) Tumblr_mgdznlDUGx1s2ko7lo1_500
    Topher staggered along the grounds of Camp Half-Blood, pushing his way through campers, muttering excuses and apologies. He tried to ignore the agonizing pain in the side of her torso as he made his way to the infirmary. Maybe if he hadn't gotten paired up with the Ares kid who hated his guts during training, he wouldn't be clutching his bloody side in pain after he got stabbed in the area near his kidney. A few witnesses were too mortified by the gory scene to offer help, but it didn't matter. Topher knew he had to get to the infirmary. And fast.

Impatient with the slow pace, he decided to shrug off any help by getting to his feet and running to the infirmary. He was practically doubled over in pain on the ground and all people could do was stare? It was unbelievable.

The doors of the infirmary burst open as Topher rushed to one of the many beds, waiting to be aided. He hoped his condition was not too severe that he would have to be rushed to the nearest hospital. The children of Apollo were capable of healing with just a sip of Ambrosia, and Topher trusted that rumor. He moved his hand aside to check his wound. The Ares kid managed to injure him in the area where armor wouldn't be protecting his body. Growing dizzy at the sight of his blood-stained camp t-shirt, he slumped backwards on his pillow and closed his eyes, wishing that the ache would stop.
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: they like the look of danger (blu)   they like the look of danger (blu) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:52 pm

Alexis Castle
Daughter of Apollo
Things at the infirmary were pretty slow. Just normal colds and some cases of the flu, and those were all quickly and easily taken care of with some nectar. Alexis had no doubts that this inactivity would change soon enough though, especially with the whole training event thing that was going on. People definitely took training seriously here, and that meant serious injuries for Alexis to deal with. It's a good thing she had gotten over the whole 'fainting at the sight of blood' thing. She had a feeling she'd be seeing some soon enough.

...she didn't mean to jinx it... she really didn't, but lo and behold, an injured demigod pushed his way through the infirmary doors with the first decent wound she'd seen in a week. Not that it was a good thing. The boy was clutching his side in pain when he laid down in an empty cot. His skin was deathly pale, a fierce contrast to blood dripping through his fingers and down his side.

Alexis quietly panicked for about half-a-second before moving to the boy's side. She quickly pushed her hair out of her face and up into a ponytail before moving to assess the damage. "Ouch, what happened?" she wondered out loud with a chuckled. She tried to keep her voice as calm and nonchalant as possible while she scrambled to get her hands on ambrosia and nectar. She wasn't sure how long it had been since he was stabbed, but with a wound like that, it would take about 45 minutes for someone to bleed out.

|| OOC: None. ||
|| Word Count: 263 || RP Partner: Diggy 8D ||
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: they like the look of danger (blu)   they like the look of danger (blu) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:26 pm

they like the look of danger (blu) Tumblr_mgfui11ajJ1rd9qgqo1_500
they like the look of danger (blu) Tumblr_mgdznlDUGx1s2ko7lo1_500
    One, two... Topher forced himself to regulate his breathing. Deiciding to make an unwise decision, he opened one eye to peek at the wound. Unsurprisingly, scarlet-colored liquid still oozed from his side and immediately, his eyes shut close. The sight of blood was something he couldn't tolerate. Nonetheless, a sensation he didn't want to experience. Although he understood that pain was an element of being a demigod, but he didn't realize that he would have to learn to be familiar with the ache.

Heaving in another breath, his shoulders shook with each intake. He told himself to relax, that it would be over soon. The sound of footsteps padded nearby and Topher hoped it would be someone who would help. His blue eyes fluttered open at the sound of a female voice. Blinking rapidly, he replied, "Got paired with an Ares kid who wasn't very fond of me during training." he shifted uncomfortably into a sitting position. "Ouch is kind of an understatement," he tried to joke as he gestured over to the blood soaking the side of his orange t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: they like the look of danger (blu)   they like the look of danger (blu) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:07 am

Alexis Castle
Daughter of Apollo
He wasn't looking too good at all. That Ares kid really did a number on him. "Ah... well, that explains that. Whichever Ares kid it was needs a good arrow through the face," she muttered. Alexis hated senseless blood shed, and inflicting this would was definitely intentional.

She managed to retain a smile when the boy said that "ouch" was an understatement. "Awesome, we can both retain our sense of humor during a crisis," she assessed with a nod. She was pretty proud of herself at this point. She had a tendency to talk way too much when she was nervous. Maybe she was in shock or something.

"Try not to move so much," she warned as he got himself into an upright position. Gods, the blood was everywhere. She wished a moment that she had the nectar Conrad, son of Athena, had given her after she was poisoned by that giant mutated Amphisbaena during Oktoberfest. That would have been of some use here. Pushing the thought aside, Alexis managed to get the boy to remove his hand from the wound so she could have him hold a cloth against it insread. She had minor healing abilities but this was a bit beyond that. She'd probably be completely drained before even managing to stop the bleeding let alone close the wound. Plus, he had some serious internal damage.

"Well, you've got one thing going for you. You're conscious so I won't have to force feed you ambrosia," she said with a smile, displaying a bowl of what looked like some sort of pudding. "Open wide," she teased. Alexis could have gotten out the ambrosia squares but she imagined this would be easier for him to get down. She also had a glass of transparent golden liquid, nectar, set aside for him to sip later.

|| OOC: I feel like this whole post was me rambling, XD||
|| Word Count: 304 || RP Partner: Diggy 8D ||
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: they like the look of danger (blu)   they like the look of danger (blu) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

they like the look of danger (blu)
Page 1 of 1