Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

danger comes at the speed of sound -- emily (wip)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

danger comes at the speed of sound -- emily (wip) Empty
PostSubject: danger comes at the speed of sound -- emily (wip)   danger comes at the speed of sound -- emily (wip) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:58 pm

danger comes at the speed of sound -- emily (wip) Bandana-blonde-blonde-hair-cute-girl-Favim.com-324539
Emily Arabella Thomas
Daughter of Zeus

Standing in a hall of fame,

Emily was just eating her breakfast. "Mom, do I have to go to school today? I have one of those bad feelings." "Honey, we've talked about this. The last time you had a bad feeling was last week and you just were really tired from staying up late." Valeria punched Emily in the arm and said, "You're always saying excuses. Can't you just live with going to school?" Emily looked at the window hoping that the school bus would come. It was her lucky day, it did. "Bye mom! My errr Valeria. Bye Dad!" She grabbed her backpack and ran to the bus hoping for a good school day. When she got on the bus she could see that it was quite busy. She sat next to Sunny and smiled at her. "So what's up Eor?"
"Nothing, and don't call me that! You and Kyle both know I hate that."

"Sorry Eor." She said and smiled.

[right]And the world's gonna know your name[/right
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/

danger comes at the speed of sound -- emily (wip)
Page 1 of 1