Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Learning his way -Sammeh-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy

Vixy

Learning his way -Sammeh- Empty
PostSubject: Learning his way -Sammeh-   Learning his way -Sammeh- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:34 pm

It had been a hard season. Fighting the darkness, trying to get her life back in order. Lykos was helping her greatly, but she had to have her own strength. Helena had decided to stop shirking the talents inherited by her father. To stop letting herself fall into hate. Over the last month, she'd made a schedule, at the suggestion of her psychologist. On it, at noon every day, was archery practice. Rental bow in hand, she stepped into the Arena, wearing a white knit cap over her blond curls and a more-than-expensive designer coat; a gift from her adoptive parents. Taking a deep breath, she settled the quiver on her hip, slipping on the protective glove. Last thing she wanted was to nick her fingers in this cold. It was time to practice.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Learning his way -Sammeh-   Learning his way -Sammeh- I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:27 pm

I remember like yesterday,
I had a dream in my eyes,
And a smile on my face,
And I'm missing those days again,
Yeah I'm missing those days again.
Cause it's raining on me again.
Yeah it's raining on me again.

Sierra Calloway

Learning his way -Sammeh- Ifvr6v

This was actually quite an easy season. All Sierra had done was kind of laze around. But she decided now that she needed to make friends. And to find a girlfriend or a boyfriend, she wasn't partial to any gender. Well, more to girls. But that's a different story, today, she was out to make friends.

She was never too amazing at combat, but she had always wanted to learn. And she heard it was a great workout, maybe that could attract the mates. But 'ey, we don't know how campers around here think about 'bisexuality'. Could be the opposite, maybe they're totally hetero. Hm. Too many possibilities.

Well anyway, Sierra walked into the arena in her short shorts, a gray t-shirt, and her long hair back in a ponytail. She was walking around, holding a big bag of arms. She tried to set her stuff down but ended up just tripping over herself and falling onto the ground.

"Agh!" She yelped as she smacked the ground.

A paradox, a manifest, the key you dropped.
For what you lost was me and for my sake please...
Stop slowing me down, stop wearing me out,
Quit making a scene enough's enough,
Let's be honest,
Your promise,
Was never meant to last!
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Learning his way -Sammeh-   Learning his way -Sammeh- I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:51 pm

Helena frowned as she heard the clatter and exclamation, the sound making her jump and ruining her shot. Turning towards the noise, she lowered her bow, setting it into the rack. "You okay over there?" She called. Her voice was sweet to the ears, another trait she'd inherited from her father. Drink had ruined it for a while, but healing was happening. Walking over to the other girl, she knelt down to help her with the bag.

"You must be trying to freeze to death, wearing that. It's like, 30 degrees out here." Holding out her hand to help the girl up, she frowned. "And be careful. Only take on what you can handle."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning his way -Sammeh-   Learning his way -Sammeh- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning his way -Sammeh-
Page 1 of 1