Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

what a thing to've done [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

what a thing to've done [private] Empty
PostSubject: what a thing to've done [private]   what a thing to've done [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:23 am

what a thing to've done [private] Tumblr_md4saulAyJ1rz79gpo1_500
sasha nicole perry

Sasha stood looking over the hill as she watched a few demigods sled down, feeling a knot tighten in her stomach. The knot wasn't forming because she was nervous to go down the hill. Heck, it didn't have anything to do with the hill or the snow. Sasha was getting queasy because the snow reminded her of the Christmas that was rapidly approaching, and the fact dawning on her that she didn't know what she was doing with herself anymore. Why had she drug herself out to the sledding hill? She didn't even understand what the big deal about the hill was, anyway. It was just a hill with some snow on it.

Normally, Sasha would have been all over the opportunity to ride down the steep slope, wind pushing on the skin that already clung tightly to her cheekbones. A current of air sharp as ice cutting through her light brown hair as she laughed out loud. No, it all sounded very appealing, but Sasha didn't think that now was the best time for her to let go totally. She felt like falling apart at the seems, and she was slowly losing it. Fun was almost unheard of, which was unnatural for the daughter of Zeus. She lived for thrill and excitement. She was almost hiding now, half alive, as if Kronos had some real grip on her. In a way, he did, but still... She felt like things had grown much more serious now. There was no innocence left in her relationship with the time lord. There used to be a barrier, but that barrier was gone.

And, Sasha decided, she was done with being unaccepting of that fact. Fine, she could be an adult, but she was going to let herself have fun while she still could. No use moping around.

Borrowing a sled that rested against a tree, perfectly unguarded, Sasha hopped on and lifted her legs off the ground as she raced down the hill, head first, on her stomach. Her legs, which were bent behind her, kicked wildly as she laughed giddily. As her speed increased and she felt the adrenaline rush hit, Sasha screamed excitedly. The noise was drowned out by the sound of her sled's bottom scraping against ice as she barreled down the hill. She hadn't meant to be going so fast, but she was down the hill in what had to be close to record time. Carried by momentum, Sasha sat up as her sled spun and came to a displeasing stop several feet from where most demigods' sleds stopped sliding. The top of the hill seemed faint and painted into the sky from her distance. She couldn't help but laugh, laugh out of amazement and relief. Her laughter died out quickly enough, though, and she found herself gazing around.

Looking to her left, Sasha was surprised to notice she was relatively close to a boy who looked about her own age. Gathering herself and grinning at the boy, Sasha looked back at the sledding slope. "Some hill," she whispered to the boy breathlessly, the sense of awe in her tone palpable. "That was awesome." The gray hat Sasha had been wearing had flown off during her ride, and her styled curls had a few specks of snow in them. Her cheeks were rosy red, and her blue sweatshirt was soaked in slush. Sasha obviously didn't mind. She was still high on energy.

i don't know where i belong
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: what a thing to've done [private]   what a thing to've done [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:16 am

TOPHER WINCHELL, SON OF THAUMAS
a few words ; outfit

Ever since his earlier trip to the Ski Lodge, Topher had found himself enjoying winter-themed activities. Usually the young demigod would limit himself to water sports, but after he decided to expand his horizons and try out other hobbies, he was surprised to be enjoying himself more than often. Although, he'd always been more of a summer-person, he'd finally find something to look forward to when December rolls by.

Previously, he would've been anxious about sledding. Rolling down a hill had never seemed appealing to the son of Thaumas. But after trying out skiing and snowboarding, why not try sledding? He'd pulled out a warm outfit, consisting of a sweater, coat, jeans, and a beanie, he'd set out for the sledding hill, which campers pulled out specifically for the cold season.

Back home in Australia, he had never experienced snow. He remembered his first memory of digging his gloved hands into the cool ice, rubbing his fingers together before they melted in his palms. That's when he realized that snow and ice weren't completely different. But Topher still preferred basking in the heat of the sun that freezing his ass off in the snow.

After making a quit detour to borrow a sled from his buddy in Cabin 10, he'd headed straight to the hill. Various campers were sliding down the white hill, screaming as they plummeted to the bottom. He trudged to the top of the hill before he eased onto the sled and pushed himself downwards.

The cool air whipped at his face and he could feel a grin grow on his face. His heartbeat thumped in his ears as the ground approached. He came to a halt right next to other campers. Jumping off the sled, he slipped his beanie off, shaking any unwanted particles of snow off his brown hair. He glanced up to see a girl who'd started to speaking to him.

"Yeah. It was great," he agreed, his eyes shifted from the hill to the fellow demigod. When he'd finally gotten a good look at her, he felt his breath hitch in his throat. She was pretty, definitely model material. Topher was pretty sure he has seen her around camp before. His mind raced, trying to put a name to the face. "Sasha Perry? Cabin 1?"

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: what a thing to've done [private]   what a thing to've done [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:35 am

sasha nicole perry

Sasha's ears perked up at the sound of her name, and grudgingly, she pulled her eyes away from the hill for long enough to get a good look at the boy. He was handsome, no doubt, probably sharing in her appeal. She was a bit taller than her, but not by much, as Sasha had always been a girl with long legs. His cabin had to be close to hers. He looked so familiar... "Christopher Winchell!" she announced, grinning as she said his name. "Cabin two, right? I knew you looked familiar." Sasha nodded and stared at Topher for a minute before focusing on her pink gloves.

The daughter of Zeus nodded slowly at Topher, deciding to finally answer his question, while she remained staring down at her hands. "Yeah, that's me. Sasha." The demigod smiled sadly and sighed, her breath coming out in a visible stream of white mist. "Sometimes I forget that I'm a Zeus kid. My powers are good for jack squat." Sasha chuckled at her censoring. The girl didn't have a problem with swearing, no, cuss words were a part of her regular vocabulary, but she didn't want to come across as ill mannered. The boy knew her, which, the longer Sasha thought about it, the long it made sense to her. She knew him to. She had definitely seen him around. No big deal.

"Snow isn't really my thing," Sasha admitted, rubbing her gloves together as she talked. "I like liquid better than... um... half-solids? But that was actually pretty cool. It's just kind of lame that we have to walk all the way back up again, just to sled down that monster in a matter of seconds." Sasha frowned, but couldn't hide her smile. "I'm not really the lazy type, but walking up that hill ten times is going to piss me off." The daughter of Zeus contnued to rub her hands together, and without realizing it, they began to spark. The air was too cold for the sparks to do anything but disappear, but from afar, it probably looked like her hands were on fire.

Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: what a thing to've done [private]   what a thing to've done [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:14 pm

four hundred thirty-eight words ; outfit

Taken aback by Sasha's awareness of his identity and his place of residence, Topher merely nodded in awe. It was like those moments wherein someone looks extremely attractive that the words die in your mouth, leaving you speechless. He had to bite his lip to snap himself back to reality as he nodded in agreement. "Yes and yes," he said, referring to both of her inquiries. "I go by Topher, though," he introduced himself, shaking the back of his head with a mittened hand. Although the two were the same age, he was towering over here by only a few inches or so. He would've been shocked if he learnt that she hadn't been considered to become a model, nor aspire to be one. Good looks shouldn't go to waste, just like that. In his own defense, he'd been approached by some people asking if he'd like to be a model. Every answer was the same. He'd shake his head lightly and politely decline. The idea of posing in front of a camera as a profession just didn't appeal to the sixteen year old.

"Oh, c'mon? Seriously? A kid of one of the Big Three? It sounds so awesome. Try being stuck with an unknown god of the seas," he'd added lightly. Topher couldn't help but think that his father, well, was kinda lame. While some minor gods got their own cabins, he was stuck in Hera's cabin since Thaumas didn't have enough children to fill a whole cabin. He enjoyed socializing with other demigods, since it was nearly impossible to get lonely when you have other children of other minor gods around, but sometimes he'd wish that whenever he'd introduce himself, someone would go, "Thaumas, really? You are so lucky!" Unfortunately, the thought was far-fetched. Hardly anyone thought that having a minor god as your parent was cool. Everyone considered being a child of one of the Big Three was an honor. But hey, Topher wasn't really bitter about it.

"It isn't my thing either." Topher nodded. Sasha seemed like one of those girls whose words were never meaningless. Smart. He liked that trait in the opposite sex. He couldn't help but hang on to every word that escaped her lips, nodding here and there to assure her that he was listening. "Gods, yeah. If given the chance to pick summer or winter, I'd pick summer any day. Plenty of time to hit the waves, y'know? One of the few things I like about winter is the fact that Starbucks comes out with three of the best flavors of coffee," he admitted sheepishly.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: what a thing to've done [private]   what a thing to've done [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:40 pm

sasha nicole perry

Sasha blushed at Topher's reaction to her knowing his name, though it wasn't noticeable in the cold. She thought that the boy was pretty cute himself, and being stared at in awe was quite the compliment. (though she hadn't really been expecting it. it was still nice.) "Topher?" Sasha asked, grinning to herself as she said it aloud. "Cute." Shrugging as if to say 'well that's cool,' Sasha turned the corner's of her lips up in a warm smile. "There aren't many nickname options for Sasha unless you want to call me Sash, which would be a kind of weird name..." Sasha trailed off, remembering that quite a few people actually did call her Sash, she just had never noticed before.

Sasha shook her head at Topher, her smile growing to expose her bright teeth. "Are you serious? Being the daughter of Zeus is like... it's like everyone expects you to be a princess. Pssh, princesses are overrated." She shrugged again and chuckled. She had never been into being regal, and giving the title "Zeus's Daughter" didn't help with her undercover image. People noticed her, like Topher had seemed to know her. The daughter of Zeus picked up a rock out of the snow and threw it to the side absentmindedly. "Which one? I know a few." There was a mysterious glint in Sasha's eyes as she looked Topher over, fighting the urge to tell him he could be a model. That wasn't a compliment in boy world. Sasha had been told the same thing a few times, but never seriously.

"Starbucks!" Sasha exclaimed excitedly, nodding at Topher. "Oh my god, yes, thank you! I haven't heard someone mentioned that place in a while..." Sasha slid off her gloves despite the temperature and pulled what looked like a credit card out of her pocket. Dragging her sled next to Topher and plopping down on top of it again, she held the card out for him to look at. A Starbucks giftcard. "My mom sent this to me for my birthday and I still haven't gotten to use it. I haven't exactly legally learned how to drive yet, so I can't even go. It's a shame." Frowning fakely and smirking to follow her act, Sasha nudged Topher. "Maybe I'll take you to go get a drink later." She was half joking, half completely serious, still barely even knowing the boy. "I mean this thing has, what, $25 on it? And I never get to go. Might as well blow it all when I can." Sasha adjusted herself to her feet were burried in the snow, keeping herself tethered to the spot. "Do ya' like Peppermint Mocha? I think that's my favorite. It's been so long, though..," Kronos didn't let her go anywhere alone. He didn't trust her, and he had good reason not to. Sasha could slip out of your grip if she wanted to without putting up much of a fight. She was sly, dangerous, and not to be trusted unless she trusts you. She doesn't exactly trust anyone.

Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: what a thing to've done [private]   what a thing to've done [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:36 pm

four-hundred twenty-eight words ; outfit

Topher certainly wasn't expecting to meet a good looking girl when he came to sled, but he wasn't complaining. If he were to pick between sledding and conversing with Sasha, he'd pick his new friend without any hesitation. Sure, she was pretty, but it wasn't like he stood a chance with her. Seriously. With that killer smile and dazzling blue eyes? Might as well try to go for a Victoria's Secret model while he was at it. He flushed when she complimented his nickname, although he color wasn't evident due to the cold. "We'll find a cute nickname for you. Don't worry." he winked, liking the idea of the two having exclusive pet names for each other.

He cocked an eyebrow at her, a smirk replacing his previous smile. Topher tried to picture Sasha all dolled up in a princess outfit, a tiara centered on the crown of her head. It wasn't necessarily fitting, but she would look so much better decked out in those superhero costumes. "That's true. Princesses are overrated. You'd look so much better in a batgirl outfit," he teased, voicing his thoughts. He shifted his weight to his other foot, biting his lip. "My dad's Thaumas. Ring a bell?" Topher was pretty sure that she didn't know him. His father was usually outshined by Sasha's uncle, Poseidon. The sixteen year old couldn't help but grin at the wicked glint in Sasha's eyes, the reason unknown.

Jumping at her reaction, Topher chuckled at her reaction. It was easy to forget about the franchise when you were too busy battling ancient monsters. He watched as Sasha slid her hand into her pocket and pulled out a small rectangular card. "You're willing to spend your 25-dollar gift card on a boy you barely know? How flattering." he batted his eyes jokingly. "I'll drive you, if you want. It's the least I could do, but I'm going to have to pay you back, in some other form." It was a lame excuse to see her again. He was truly enjoying Sasha's company and wanted to hang out with her later on. Something told him that the two would make great friends.

"Peppermint Mocha's my favorite too. Toffee Nut isn't that far behind, though. Their cinnamon rolls aren't so bad either." It was obvious how much of a Starbucks addict Topher was. As the two steered away from all the talk about god parents, their conversation was starting to turn… normal. It was definitely different for him, but it was a nice change.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: what a thing to've done [private]   what a thing to've done [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:46 pm

sasha nicole perry

Sasha tilted her head at Topher and wrinkled her nose. "You better. I'm counting on you, now." Sasha winked and bit her lip at she tried to stop staring at the cute boy. She didn't really believe he was available. She didn't want to allow herself to get atached that way. The loyal way. "Maybe I'll do something stupid and get a name out of that." Sasha laughed and shoved her hands in her sweatshirt's pouch. She could see herself accidentally tripping, although she never really had huge slip ups. Those... they weren't an option. She wasn't allowed to make big mistakes. Nothing good came out of big mistakes. Blowing your cover came out of big mistakes.

Sasha rolled her eyes playfully at Topher and returned his smirk with one of her own. "Oh really? You wanna be Supergirl?" Picking up a handful of snow, Sasha tossed it at the boy, not even minding that she had taken ehr gloves off. It wasn't cold, her hands were still sparking, though she sparks died as soon as she touched the white fluff. "I might've heard of him," Sasha replied with an open-ended shrug. "I don't really even like my uncle, honestly. Poseidon—or Hades for that matter. No idea why." She was hinting towards her Kronos camp without giving anything away at all. This was how she could let Topher in—by not letting him in at all. Lots of Big Three demigods only liked their parent. She wasn't sticking out. She wasn't breaking any rules. "Minor gods are unique. That's why I like them. I've read about them a lot, too. They have more specific, more thought out kingdoms. That's fascinating." Sasha's eyes had a faraway glint in them, as if she was extremely deep in thought. "There's a god for everything. And we really need everything to function." Sasha clicked her tongue and pulled herself back into reality, smiling softly at Topher. "Sorry. I don't usually get to talk smart."

Sasha laughed while trying to keep her mouth shut, resulting in more of a blush, and redde ears. "Who else am I going to blow this on? Myself? With my figure? No thanks. I eat, but I don't binge." The daughter of Zeus shoved the giftcard back into one of her pockets and stuck out her chin. "I hope we're seriously planning this trip, and not just pretending, because I'd really like to go," she stated. Shyly, Sasha looked at the snow sloshing around her sled and shook her head. Snow was kind of stupid, the way it melted into boring old water. And water was kind of stupid how it evaporated into nothingness.

Sasha's eyes lit up as Topher rambled on about Starbucks, glad she wasn't the only one who could talk about nothing. "You know your Starbucks," she giggled, combing through her hair as she talked. "I like their cakepops. The pink ones. Birthday cake. And frappes." Sasha stopped herself to sigh. "I like you Topher," she stated, drawing out the boy's name. "You're cool." Sasha's lips were pursed as she smiled at the boy, a darkness that typically clouded the girl's eyes shoved deep inside her for just long enough to look genuine. Topher was easy to get along with. She wanted to keep him as a friend, no matter which was she leaned. She could already tell she would enjoy keeping up with him.

She just didn't want to trust him. She didn't want to believe he was good. She was already confused enough. She wouldn't be able to handle it.

Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: what a thing to've done [private]   what a thing to've done [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:55 am

five hundred forty-eight words ; outfit

Topher liked the idea of getting close to Sasha. She was really easy to talk to and it would help him get used to her good looks. He'd rather not run into her and end up having nothing to say. "I'm pretty sure I can think of something," Topher assured her, cocking his head to the side. He had a soft smirk playing on his lips as his eyes floated from Sasha's striking eyes to her dainty heart-shaped lips, which she caught with her teeth. Something about Sasha intrigued him. Generally, she was friendly and really pretty, but there was something mysterious about her. He shook the thoughts away as he stifled a chuckle. "Oh, you don't have to do anything stupid. Trust me." he smiled. He wouldn't have dubbed Sasha as the type to be a klutz. Neither was he, but he had some embarrassing moments here and there. Stories that he'd rather not dwell on.

"I'd rather be your Superman instead." he winked, unsuccessfully dodging the ball of snow thrown by his new friend. He shook some particles off his hair, grinning mischievously at her. It was shameless flirting, nothing serious. It was part of his nature; he couldn't help but flirt with a pretty girl, although she was way out of his league. However, he was slightly surprised when she said that she has heard of him. His mouth formed a small frown when she talked about disliking her uncles. He didn't quite understand what she meant, but that didn't stop him from listening to what she said next. Topher was impressed by what she had said, an immediate smile growing on his face when she finished. "No, no. It's fine. It's better than talking to a dull girl, eh?"

Topher slipped his black beanie back on his head. "I'm glad you'd blow that on me though," he told her, a grin settling on his face. "The idea doesn't seem so bad. I'm definitely up for it." He felt the blush returning to his cheeks. It was easy to forget about reality when he was around someone he enjoyed talking to. He hadn't realized that he was rambling until she pointed it out. [color=#0f5b5f]"Starbucks is heavenly." he nodded, looking out at the snow as he reminisced about his early memories. Some demigods came, some left. It was like that in Camp Half-Blood. Once you get older, there would have to be a point in time wherein you leave. He still didn't know what would happen after Camp Half-Blood and frankly, he'd rather not think about it.

His eyes flickered back to Sasha's face. "I like you too, Sasha," he whispered, the heat rushing to his cheeks. Having a pretty girl compliment him always brought out the little dork hidden inside of the sixteen year old's body. The redness of his cheeks stood out from his naturally tanned skin, which got even worse when she smiled at him. He noticed the cloudiness in her eyes vanish and her smile was truly genuine. Topher liked her company and it would be unfortunate if some turmoil managed to weave its way to their newfound friendship. Although he had many friends in his life, Topher knew that Sasha was one he'd never forget.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: what a thing to've done [private]   what a thing to've done [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:37 am

sasha nicole perry

sasha tried not to notice that topher was watching her just as she was watching him, but it was hard when she was recieving actual wanted attention. topher had a nice smile, and his hair was perfectly brown, like chocolate. sasha was not going to say it outloud, but he was extremely cute. talking to him made her giddy, which was strange. that was the effect she usually had on other people. it was weird to have it turned around on her.

sasha's eyes narrowed in a dangerous sort of sly smile when topher began flirting shamelessly. "good luck with that one, babe." smiling, the daughter of zeus threw her head back and laughed. snow, maybe it was good for something. "maybe someday." the hint of possibility and mystery made the hair on the back of sasha's neck stand up. "supergirl." sasha pretended to squease topher's cheek as she smiled and squinted her eyes. teasing was something sasha had always been good at. teasing and lies. she was a complete fake, and it hurt. "and dull guys suck too, so, go you for being interesting."

"doesn't sound so bad?" sasha asked incredulously, her jaw dropped open in fake shock. "i think you mean sounds like a completely blast, thank you sasha for picking me out of the snow and giving my life meaning." sasha chuckled and skidded another rock across the snow. there were quite a few rocks at the very bottom of the hill. it was exciting, and dangerous, and it thrilled the girl. nodding in agreement, sasha looked up to meet topher's gaze. "i'm glad that someone at this camp knows how to behave like a civalized human being," she mumbled without losing eyecontact, feeling an awkward urge to say something to topher that wasn't in best interest of their friendship. sasha fought the urge. she wasn't really that kind of girl.

the butterflies in her stomach fluttered as topher blushed, and sasha's smile widened. "good," sasha whispered, feeling the exciting tensions between them grow. after sitting in comfortable silence for a few seconds, sasha turned to topher and stood up, grabbing his wrist as she heaved herself up. "come on, wanna ride down again? we can... we can talk on the way up and ride down kind of together." sasha raised an eyebrow as she waited for a response, slowly but surely bending down to pick up the sled she had basically stolen.

Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: what a thing to've done [private]   what a thing to've done [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:57 am

idk how many words ; outfit

Topher tried to refrain his heartbeat from accelerating when Sasha countered his little flirty remark. He needed to get his head out of the clouds and stop coming up with strange ideas. She clearly didn't show any interest, so why should he? For all he knew, Sasha merely saw him as a friend. But still, he liked to look into those piercing azure eyes and the faint smell of her hair which he had caught when the wind blowed softly was enticing. There was no foul play in what he was doing, anyway. His intentions meant no harm and hopefully she'd see that as well. It may have been clear as day how much Sasha's actions affected him as his heart started to beat rapidly. "I hope someday isn't that far away, then, batgirl," he teased, pushing Sasha's bronze hair away from her face. He smiled warmly at the daughter of Zeus. "Anytime. However, I'll have you know if you expect me to prattle on about molecular gastronomy, you'll be very disappointed," he joked.

"I feel extremely honored," chuckled Topher, placing a hand on his chest dramatically. "Even better than winning an Oscar," he added. Topher wondered what her hushed comment meant, but part of him urged not to dwell on it.

No words were exchanged for a short amount of time and he was starting to grow anxious that it was the end of the pair's conversation. He was taken aback when she stood up, grabbing his wrist in the process, bringing himself to his feet as well. Sasha picked up her sled and with a wicked grin, he spoke, "Let's do it." He adjusted their hands, so that hers was firmly enveloped in his. Nothing serious, he reminded himself. Topher pulled her up to the hill and even at the top, the smile never left his face. "Ladies first," he offered, allowing Sasha to settle herself on the sled before he did.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: what a thing to've done [private]   what a thing to've done [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:13 pm

sasha nicole perry

sasha's skin tingled when topher's hands brushed against it, pushing her hair away from her face and behind her ear. she didn't want to admit it to herself, but she was already hooked on topher. she wasn't sure in what way she was hooked, and she was not going to hurt herself, but she was sticking around. there was something captivating about topher, something warm and different. she didn't hang around people who liked to have fun very often. the people she talked to either took advantage of her in inapropriate ways or liked to set manticores on people for a little entertainment. sasha didn't enjoy either. "someone's a little eager," sasha joked, pulling herself out of her trance. "sorry, that's a deal breaker topher. get away from me, leave!" sasha's tone was dramatic and playful, like usual. she threw her arm out and pointed in the opposite direction as a smirk crossed her face. "it's cooking science, or you're outta here."

sasha's hand tingled like her head had once topher held it firmly. she tried not to smile at him, but she couldn't hold it back, and allowed herself to flash a grin as she blindly followed the boy up the hill. her feet caught in the snow a few times, but topher kept pulling her up, so she kept walking. the wind whipped her hair as she kept climbing, and once she reached the top, as sat in the sled, as instructed. "just like a princess," she noted with a wink. "okay, come on superboy, i'm ready. i hope you're not scared of going fast." with her eyes shining more blue than usual, sasha titled the sled forward, and with the extra weight, it started off much faster than she had been going. excitedly, sasha screamed, turning back to look at topher with a ridiculously large smile on her usually put together face. her eyes shined dangerously, and she turned back to watch where she was going. content with their speed, sasha leaned into topher a little, reaching one hand back farther on the sled to be closer to him.

Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: what a thing to've done [private]   what a thing to've done [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:34 pm

Topher tried to ignore the tingles that erupted on the surface of his skin when he held Sasha's hand. He tried to ignore the smile threatening to break out on his face, but he couldn't quite shake the feeling off. All his life, it was constantly him who had to make the effort to befriend people. Having Sasha do the same was a nice change.

His lips twisted into a mock pout. "If you tell me to get out, you'll have no one to chat with about all the glory that is Starbucks," he teased. He liked the feeling of having an exclusive joke with someone. It was something the two could joke about and no one would understand, such as pet nicknames. The problem with having as many friends as Topher had was that he wasn't relatively close with some of them. They were just his friends, nothing more. He rarely had best friends, but maybe Sasha would be one of the few whom he considered his best friend.

"Oh," Topher scoffed, fixing himself behind Sasha. He rested his legs on either side of her and wrapped his arms around his waist. The gesture was enough to make him grin like an idiot. He leaned in, resting his chin on her shoulder to whisper in her ear, "I live for speed." The sled rushed down the hill, going faster than earlier. Topher could barely keep his eyes open as the wind howled in his face. He shook with laughter when his companion screamed excitedly. Sasha glanced back at him with those striking cobalt eyes and he couldn't help but grin back. He felt her shift a little, the proximity closer than before. In response, he held her a little tighter.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: what a thing to've done [private]   what a thing to've done [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:30 pm

sasha nicole perry

sasha, still facing forward, closed her eyes for a brief second. with her eyes closed, and her face out of topher's view, she opened her mouth to speak, but couldn't find the words. the boy's arms around her waist felt safe, and she kept her eyes shut, deciding to be a little dangerous for a moment. she was brave, and it was in her blood to take the risks. her blood and her training. "what if we crashed on the way down?" she asked, well aware that she was in control of their steering. "do you trust me?" sasha spoke as quietly as she could over the noise coming from the sled and the wind. her eyes opened slowly, and the wind almost caused her to shut them again. "it's just crazy talk, really, but... i could chose not to steer." sasha's eyes darted around frantically as she brought up the idea, but she was content when she saw nothing to crash into.

"i would never do that," she whispered to herself, though she knows it's a lie. she would never do that with topher, the new stranger she had taken to quite quickly. she would crash a sled with someone she didn't like, someone she was against. it was a bit sickening, but as much as sasha would deny it, she knew it to be true. she wasn't a good girl, she wasn't a superhero. she was something of a pathetic villian. she was not batgirl, she was catwoman. (or catgirl, i guess.) she didn't want to be the villian, but to everyone at camp half blood, she was. they just... didn't know it. they would find out someday. she knew they would.

leaning forward, and slightly away from topher, sasha turned the sled sharply to the left, seeing the bottom of the hill approaching quickly. the wind whipped harly at her face, and she was making a bold decision. to change directions so quickly, to change their speed so close to the bottom of the hill? unwilling to lessen topher's opinion of her, sasha yanked the small sled completely around, and as they hit an even patch of snow, sasha reached out a hand and dig it into the snow. it stung as first, but she didn't sail into the trees. that was a plus, because topher would have been the first one to hit one. grinning wickedly, sasha turned around to face topher, her face dangerously close to his. she was panting heavily, and she could feel his hands on her waist. "thanks for riding with me," she mumbled, her face warm as his breath hit it. she panted as her heart rate slowed. she had never felt such an adrenaline rush, and she had gotten it from a stupid sled ride.

topher was different.

Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: what a thing to've done [private]   what a thing to've done [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:01 am

The cold kiss of air nipped at Topher's nose as the sled rushed down the hill. His heartbeat was thumping in his ears, adrenaline coursing through his veins. The feeling was great; having your arms wrapped around a pretty girl while your heart hammered in your chest. He tried to sneak a peek at Sasha's face, however her back was completely turned, shielding her from his view. "I trust you, Sasha," he said in her ear. With the wind howling, he had hoped that his voice was smooth and clear. "You won't. I trust you." Topher knew there was not an ounce of evil in Sasha. Within the short span that they've gotten to know each other, he had concluded that she was generally a nice girl, but there was something about her that made her different than all the other girls in Camp Half-Blood. The idea intrigued him even more. It made him want to know his new friend as more than just the daughter of Zeus.

His grip tightened around her, the fear of letting her go suddenly arising. Topher would never forgive himself if something bad happened to her while he was around. It was his fatal flaw; to want to be everyone's superhero. He needed to convince himself not to carry the burden of everyone's problems on his shoulder, but he couldn't help himself. The thought of something unfortunate happening to Sasha and the possibility that Topher couldn't do anything about it made him shudder. The image of his new friend, laying on the pavement came into mind. Her once striking blue eyes were wide and emotionless, and no breath escaped his lips. His breath caught in his throat as he leaned closer to her in fear. He wouldn't let that happen. Topher wouldn't allow that.

Sasha steered the sled sharply to the left, changing their direction suddenly. As the sled spun around, he found himself holding himself tighter to her, hoping that he wasn't causing her pain. She turned around and grinned widely, their faces close together. All it took was for him to lean in and he would've caught her lips in a kiss, but they just met, and Topher didn't want to scare her away nor rush into things. His face was flushed from the cold and the thought, but he allowed himself to smile in return. "You're welcome."

Topher didn't want the day to end. Although the two had promised to meet up soon in the mortal world, he couldn't shake off the feeling of parting ways. The two were neighbors, yes, but privacy was a rare thing back in the cabins. Hopefully their little hang-out would be soon since he hardly could wait. With Sasha entering his life, winter seemed to get a whole lot warmer now.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: what a thing to've done [private]   what a thing to've done [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:53 pm

sasha nicole perry

sasha moved her face slightly closer to topher's before blinking and backing away quickly. out of hand, her thoughts and actions were out of hand. she had an odd urge to kiss the boy, which was so out of hand. the fact that he trusted her was dangerous. she would abuse that power, she could feel it, but the boy's warm whisper in her ear still rang through her head, clouding her thoughts. 'you wouldn't do that, i trust you.' "no, topher. don't trust me, please." she thought to herself as her heart beat wildly. she smiled at him and ran a hand through her hair nervously. "tomorrow, okay? tomorrow. meet me up there." sasha pointed to thalia's pine and pulled out her starbucks card.

"i'll give you this so that i can't chicken out. see you tomorrow." sasha pressed the card into topher's hand and pat his shoulder awkwardly, not sure whether she could hug him yet. "thank you for... saying that stuff on the hill." sasha blinked a few times and smiled sadly. she hadn't really expected to hear that. it had been a lie that he didn't know he was telling. she probably would never do such a thing with topher, but with someone else... sasha wasn't sure where the boundary was. she didn't know where she drew the line. that was bad. "means a lot, actually." sasha was whispering again, always whispering with her.

Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: what a thing to've done [private]   what a thing to've done [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:15 am

Topher's heartbeat hammered in his chest when the proximity between the two lessened. Part of him urged him to close the distance and kiss her, but another part told him to lean away. Although they just met, it seemed so much longer to the son of Thaumas. He felt like he has known her for so long, when in truth, they just met earlier that day. He was curious about the taste of her lips. Would they be sweet, like her smile, or have a hint of spiciness, like her alluring ways? His azure eyes were so focused on her heart-shaped lips that he hadn't realized that they started to move. Immediately, his gaze averted to her cobalt eyes. He turned around to see what she was pointing at, which was Thalia's pine. When he turned back, he was surprised to see her holding her Starbucks card.

"It's a date then," he said confidently, grinning at her from ear-to-ear. He chuckled when she awkwardly patted him on the shoulder, his hand stealthily grabbing hers, using it to pull his friend closer before he snaked his arms around her and he enveloped her in a hug. He breathed in her scent, the sweet aroma filling his nose. "You're welcome," he murmured in her ear, pulling back to flash her another smile. "Tomorrow, then. I hope you don't stand me up," he teased. Topher took a step closer to the daughter of Zeus and reached out to pull her hair away from her face, like he had done before. But this time, he leaned in to plant a soft kiss on her cheek. "Anytime, Sasha. Anytime you need me, I'll be there." it was every ounce of the truth. Topher treasured his friendships, but he could tell his with Sasha would be much more meaningful to him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what a thing to've done [private]   what a thing to've done [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what a thing to've done [private]
Page 1 of 1