Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

live and let die [tribute, mentions of suicide, not graphic]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

live and let die [tribute, mentions of suicide, not graphic] Empty
PostSubject: live and let die [tribute, mentions of suicide, not graphic]   live and let die [tribute, mentions of suicide, not graphic] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:25 am

live and let die [tribute, mentions of suicide, not graphic] Tumblr_mc5eowjePA1rsjlsh
tribute mason vargo

I'm not sure when I decided that living was scarier than dying, but at some point... I did. I don't know if it was when my scars started to hurt, or when my dad told me he was tired of me missing my job to go see a wussy therapist, but I knew I was done.
The therapist had been my school's idea. I had wanted to go in the first place, but there had been kids who gave up before me in my particular grade, and I guess everyone was hypersensitive about it. When I started acting weird, they wrote me up to go see a few crazy doctors. My dad hated paying for my trips to see the therapist, and he hated having to check me in there. (they didn't trust me to arrive on my own there.)
wip

i will feel so glad to go
Back to top Go down

live and let die [tribute, mentions of suicide, not graphic]
Page 1 of 1