Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dance the Night Away

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Dance the Night Away Empty
PostSubject: Dance the Night Away   Dance the Night Away I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:30 pm

Dance the Night Away Tumblr_m1d95m2jQD1r9ap5h

"I'm kinda..uh...I..pass?"

Rose Elora Harkner
Daughter of Hemera
"Mike! You're being ridiculous!"
"No, it's not a date. I wanna go to the dance, so me and Levi are going as friends cause you can't go."
"Because you're mortal, dumbass."
"Yes that's exactly what he is. And not just my friend, he's my BEST friend!"
"I can't believe you're jealous of Levi! Mike you know I lo-"
"Fine! Be that way then!" with another angry shriek, Rose slammed her phone shut. Rose plopped down on her bed and crossed her arms. How could Michael be so stupid? Levi did not have feelings for her. If he did, he would have said something by now. ...Wouldn't he?
Rose bit her lip as she thought back to their childhood. When they were kids, Rose had a huge crush on Levi. She thought he was the greatest thing that ever walked the planet. Hell, she still thinks that. He's her best friend. He was always there for her, just like she was always there for him. But Mike did something Levi didn't do, and wouldn't do. He asked her out and told her he liked her. Rose sighed and finished curling her hair. "He doesn't like me anyway... Besides, I'm over that. It's been years, and everyone has childhood crushes," she mumbled, telling herself more than she was telling anyone. Her dress was orange, with hints of scarlet, peach and gold. It had a sweetheart neckline with silver gems bedazzling the top. She had her hair done up in a bun with a white flower pin holding it neatly in place. She wore jewelry that matched the dress in color, consisting of golds, oranges, and reds. Her makeup was subtle, just some brown and gold eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner, and peach lipstick. Rose wasn't big on make-up, nor was she all that good at applying it professionally. Her heels were tall, and she knew she'd be taking them off not even half-way through the night. With a nod of her head, Rose grabbed her handbag and stepped out into the courtyard, where she and Levi planned to meet.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away   Dance the Night Away I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:21 am

Dance the Night Away Tumblr_mdp75tdmYY1rzg9xl

Levi Charles Wayland

Levi ran his thumb over the corsage he'd picked out for Rose. He knew exactly what she had picked out to wear to the dance since she'd sent him about a dozen pictures of different dresses and he'd had to pick out which one he had liked best. Honestly, he had loved every single dress on her and hadn't known which one to pick so he went with the color he liked the best in general which happened to be a pretty peach color. He thought it was definitely the most flattering on her if he had to pick a color. All that meant for him was that he had to wear a peach vest. Well, he didn't have to, but they were going together and as a son of Aphrodite, Levi had to fulfill his duties. Levi stared in the mirror at his reflection. He could honestly say that he was happy with how he looked tonight and that he wasn't going to compare himself with every other guy there. The teen picked up a bottle of cologne on his desk and spritzed it on himself one last time and grabbed the delicate flower and his phone before heading out the door.
Outside, it was a bit chilly and snow was falling lightly coating the ground with thin layer of snow. He knew that Dionysus was giving them snow just once this night and Levi was relishing it. He loved the snow and honestly, he couldn't see how everyone hated it. A few feet away, Levi saw Rose just standing in the courtyard, looking beautiful as normal. His stomach was already in knots. Would tonight be the night that he finally told her how felt? After all, it had only been eight years. "Rose!" He called, a grin on his lips. He clutched the flower bracelet to his chest and waved his free hand in the air. Levi passed a heavily perfumed couple and stopped in his tracks. When they passed, he made a gagging face. Easy on the perfume, he thought with annoyance. Hopefully Rose hadn't seen his gesture.

Last edited by Zan on Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away   Dance the Night Away I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:42 am

Rose Elora Harkner
Daughter of Hemera
Rose checked her phone while she stood outside, realizing just how cold it was. She loved the snow, but not while she was in a dress and heels. "A coat might have been a good idea, Rose..." she mumbled to herself. When she saw her blank screen, she knew that Michael had yet to realize just how stupid he was being. With an annoyed huff, she shut her phone off and put it away. If he was going to be that way, then she was going to forget about him for the night and have a good time with her best friend. When she heard her name being called by a familiar voice, Rose couldn't help the grin that spread across her face. She saw Levi waving to her and she smiled, waving back. When she noticed him gag at the couple, Rose couldn't help the laughter that bubbled up from her throat.
The daughter of Hemera shuffled over to her date for the evening. When she saw that they matched, Rose's smile widened. "Hey! You got a vest to match!" she said, involuntarily reaching out and running her fingers gently along his vest covered chest. Rose bit her lip to try and stop her smile from growing even more. "You're such an Aphrodite boy sometimes," she teased. As a gust of wind rolled past, Rose shivered. "We should hurry up and get inside! It's freezing!" she said, slipping her hand into his free one.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away   Dance the Night Away I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:02 am

Levi Charles Wayland

"I'm taking that as a compliment," Levi said with a chuckle in regards to the Aphrodite comment. "I can't help who I am. I was born this way, baby." Levi grinned at his little joke. He thought he was so funny sometimes. When Rose shivered and took his hand, Levi frowned and shrugged himself out of his black jacket that he wore over the vest. "Here take my jacket," he said and without waiting for an answer, he tossed it over her shoulders, fixing it at the sleeves. "God, you look even more beautiful now." He shot a crooked grin her way and started pulling her along the way to the dance before he remembered the corsage. "Oh!" He breathed, reaching into his jacket pocket and pulled out the small box. "I got you a corsage. Because you know... I never went to my high school prom, so I figured why not." Levi gave her a smile and pulled the corsage out of its box. The flower was made specially for Rose with its peach petals and sparkling silver wristband. He'd gotten a daughter of Hecate to charm it for him so that it would give off a delicate glow every now and then. All he had to do to get it that way was make out with the girl. No big deal to him.

Last edited by Zan on Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away   Dance the Night Away I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:24 am

Rose Elora Harkner
Daughter of Hemera
Rose blushed at his compliment and looked down shyly, hoping to hide her blush. Her brown eyes flickered up to him when he spoke again, and then to the corsage. "Levi, thank you so much! It's beautiful!" she said. Rose looked from the corsage to him and then back to the now gently glowing corsage on her wrist. With a widened smile, Rose placed a small kiss on his cheek. "Let's go to the dance," she said. She laced her fingers back in his and huddled close to him as she continued towards the dance hall.
As she entered, her face lit up. People were dancing, chatting, nibbling on food, and just having a good time. Rose looked excitedly at Levi. "This is gonna be so much fun!" she said. Now that Rose was inside, she no longer needed his coat. "Here, let me help you get this back on," she said with a smile. Rose walked behind him and slipped the coat over his shoulders, flattening out the fabric when she was done. She then walked back in front of him and made quick work redoing his buttons as he had them before. "There, good as new!" she said with a happy grin. She paused a moment, simply admiring her friend in his nicely tailored suit. "Gods you should wear that suit more often. Nicely tailored suits are like catnip for women. ...They're woman-nip," she mused. After she finished her admiration, Rose took Levi's hand and led him to the dance floor. "Let's go!"

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away   Dance the Night Away I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:53 am

Levi Charles Wayland

When Rose placed a small, simple kiss on his cheek Levi immediately thought to himself, 'Well... I'm done.' Sometimes the simplest things done by Rosie could just put him under a complete trance. She was like his own drug. "Really, Rose, I thought we were going to Chicago." Levi snorted delicately and gave her hand a squeeze as they moved rather quickly up to the Mess Hall. Levi fought the urge to wrap an arm around her shoulders when she moved closer to him. 'Fight it, Levi, fight it.' Although, she probably wouldn't have minded. Levi pulled all the moves on her and she still hadn't realized his feelings for her yet. Levi was beginning to think that she'd never realize it. Lately, he'd been talking to Jonathan, the cabin leader, and his half-brother. He'd been telling Levi to go for it. Why not, right? Levi wasn't so sure. He was nervous and awkward and Rose was his best friend in the entire world. He didn't want to ruin a friendship.
When the two arrived in the Mess Hall, Levi gazed around at its features. Wow... it really looked different tonight. Gave the whole dance a different feel. He could tell that it was really worked on. Suddenly, Rose had begun putting on his clothes for him and Levi was a bit surprised. Not that she was doing it for him, but that she hadn't just tossed it at him and skipped off to dance. Levi snorted at the catnip comment. "Well, I am a son of Aphrodite, too, so that should help. But who knows?" He gave her a lopsided grin. When Rose tugged him out onto the dance floor, he couldn't help but groan a little. He wasn't any good at dancing. "You want a dance? Well you got it." And right there, in the middle of the dance floor, Levi began to dance.
And in that moment, everyone knew why he wasn't a son of Terpsichore.

Last edited by Zan on Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away   Dance the Night Away I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:16 am

Rose Elora Harkner
Daughter of Hemera
Rose tried to surpress her laughter at Levi's dancing. After a bit of watching him dance, she couldn't hold in her laughter anymore. However, as she started to laugh, she also started to dance like an idiot (as if she wasn't already) Rose was not the most coordinated person, and dancing, as a klutz in tall heels was just an issue for her.
Rose swung her arms and body about to the rhythm of the song. However, when the song changed to a slow one suddenly, she was left dancing like an idiot for a few second too long, which gained her a few snickers and rude glances. Rose stuck her tongue out at everyone and then turned to Levi with a shy smile. "So..." she said, rubbing the back of her neck. Rose wasn't entirely sure if he'd be willing to slow dance. He'd been a great friend, hell the perfect one, for the entire evening. But maybe slow dancing was pushing him a bit? Deciding to take a leap of faith, Rose placed one hand in Levi's and then used her free hand to place his free hand on her waist before draping her hand gently on his shoulder. She swayed gently to the music, allowing Levi to lead the dance. Rose looked up at Levi with a small, happy smile. "Thank you for taking me to this, Levi," she murmured, her voice gentle despite their loud environment.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away   Dance the Night Away I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:36 am

Levi Charles Wayland

Levi was having a kick-ass time, until the music came to a screeching halt with a random slow song. Frowning, Levi glanced around at all the couples. Well, crap. All he had was Ro- before he could even think about it, she had already taken his hand and basically forced him into leading. Levi supressed a snort. "Thank you for taking me to this, Levi," she murmured quietly in the loud dance hall. He could barely hear her, but she was loud enough. "Hey now, Harkner, don't be getting all sappy on me. I will puke on those suede shoes of yours." He gave her a grin in the green lights. About a million things were running through the boy's mind as he lead her though the dance. Did he smell funny? Was his hand too wet and sweaty? Did he look weird? Was his hair okay? That last thought nearly sent him into a panic. As a son of Aphrodite, his hair had to look good at all times. It was part of the whole Aphrodite appearance.
But, Rose on the other hand... her skin was covered in a light sheen of sweat and her brown eyeliner was smudged a bit, but she'd never looked more radiant. Gods, Levi knew exactly why he was in love with her and at that exact moment, Levi opened his mouth to say it, "Rose, I--" but as he started to explain himself, the song changed into some fast, upbeat pop song that everyone seemed to know except for him.

Last edited by Zan on Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away   Dance the Night Away I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:54 pm

Rose Elora Harkner
Daughter of Hemera
Rose chuckled at his comment and nodded her head. "Yes, sir. No sap here, sir," she said. As they continued to dance, Rose was extremely aware of how awful she must look right now. She could feel the sheen of sweat on her skin from dancing, and she knew by now her hair had fallen out of place and her makeup was completely smudged. When Levi said her name, she looked up at him and tilted her head, but his sentence was cut off by a loud pop song. She winced at the sudden change in music. "What kind of drugs is this DJ on? Holy crap," she muttered. Rose sighed and looked up at Levi. "I'm gonna go get a drink, fix my hair, that sort of thing," she said over the music. Before she left, she gave their intertwined hands a gentle squeeze. She felt suddenly cold not being so close to Levi, not having her hand in his, as if something vital to her life was missing. Well, Levi was vital to her life, but she hadn't felt this way in a few years. Shaking her head, Rose scurried off to the bathroom. There were quite a few girls in there, all chatting it up and fixing their makeup. Rose winced when she saw herself in the mirror.
After she was finished fixing her hair and makeup, Rose decided to check her phone. It had been off the entire night, so it gave Michael plenty of time to realize just how stupid he was being and apologize. When she turned on her phone and looked at her text messages, what she read brought tears to her eyes. Cruel, hurtful words from Michael, calling her names and telling her how worthless she was to him. A knot wrenched in her stomach, and Rose suddenly felt like she couldn't breathe. She ran out of the bathroom, on the verge of ruining her newly redone makeup, and ran outside. She was greeted by strikingly frigid air, but she thanked it for numbing he to quickly. Now away from crowds, the tears spilled over her eyelids and on to her cheeks. Rose wrapped her arms around her frame, shaking from crying and shivering from the bitter cold.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away   Dance the Night Away I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:27 pm

Levi Charles Wayland

Rose's hand slipped out of his and it was like watching it in slow motion. He truly didn't want Rose to leave, but she wanted to fix herself. "Ok," Levi said to himself, glancing around while standing there quite awkwardly. Now what? Suddenly a hand grabbed his arm and pulled him further into the mosh pit of dancing campers. Not all of them were dancing the way that Levi wanted to dance, but with the girl that pulled him, all she wanted to do was jump up and down to the music with him and her friends. Levi didn't mind dancing with her. She was rather good at it, too, but she wasn't Rose. Part of Levi's brain was telling him to move on. To let Rose go. But he couldn't. He'd loved her for just too long, so when a slow song came on and the girl shyly looked over him, Levi was already turned around and headed for the punch bowl. Hopefully someone had spiked it.
Levi braced himself against the table, breathing slowly. Suddenly another thought occured to him; where was Rose? She'd been gone for nearly twenty minutes. Surely it didn't take girls that long to fix their hair and makeup. Well, unless they were Levi's sisters. Frowning slightly, Levi fixed himself a cup of the punch and started to pour another for Rose, but being him, he gave the cup a delicate sniff and realized someone had spiked it with an alcohol of some form. He had no idea what it was, but he wanted it for himself. For Rose, he grabbed a cold water out of the cooler on the floor. Levi started towards the ladies' bathrooms and received quite a few strange looks from the guys. Levi was probably one of the most straightest guys at camp. At the entrance to the girls' room, Levi grabbed a girl and yanked her away from her friends. "You know Rose Harkner?" He asked, keeping his voice calm. The girl nodded. "Could you see if she's in there for me?" He asked hopefully. The girl just nodded again and disappeared in the bathroom. Within a few minutes, she was back with news of no Rose. He thanked the girl and heaved a heavy sigh before he shoved his way through the doors. All he needed was some space to breathe.
Outside, Levi put his hands over his head, pacing himself on the pavement. It was times like this were he didn't even know what to do with himself. He couldn't imagine Rose having a bad time and running away. She wasn't like that. Plus, she'd been telling him how much she was having all night. She couldn't have been unhappy, could she? Levi squeezed his eyes shut, feeling a headache coming on, and it was then that he heard the crying. Levi removed his hands from his head and glanced around with a confused expression. It sounded like a girl, too. That's when he found her. His Rose. "Rose?" He called. Then he saw the floor-length peach gown. His eyes widened and he jogged over to her, kneeling on the ground next to her. "Rose what's wrong? Are you hurt? Did something happen? Is it me? What did I do? I'll fix it, I promise. I won't wear peach again, I swear. I knew it wasn't my color to begin with," Levi twisted his tie nervously. As Rose kept crying, another thought occured to him. Her phone was laying next to her and Levi picked it up. He saw the messages from Mike and he grew angry very quickly.
"I will hurt him," he said very suddenly in low tone. His navy eyes were dark with anger. "Rose, you know none of this is true, right? None of it is. If Mike can't see how amazing you are then he's stupid."

Last edited by Zan on Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away   Dance the Night Away I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:50 pm

Rose Elora Harkner
Daughter of Hemera
Rose was vaguely aware of Levi arriving at her side. She heard him ramble on about his peach vest, and she couldn't help the sad chuckle that escaped her lips. "N-No Levi... You're...you're perfect. You've d-done absolute-lutely n-nothing wrong," she stuttered, both from her crying and from the cold. When Rose saw Levi pick up the phone and saw the dark look cross his face, she choked back more tears. She'd seen him this angry before. She didn't want Levi to be angry. She wasn't scared of him, no. She was never scared of Levi. "Levi don't be angry. You deserve to never have to be angry or sad again for the rest of your life," she said, gently reaching a hand out to touch his cheek, but stopping mid-way and letting it drop to her side again.
Rose fixed her eyes on the ground. "We got in a fight before the dance... He was jealous that I was going with you. At the time I told him he was being stupid, but..." her voice trailed off and she said. "When we were kids I had a...a bit of a thing for you. More than a thing, really. You were, still are, everything to me. I kind of forced those dreams of us..you know, together, away because...well it was impossible. Levi Wayland, the son of Aphrodite that every girl at camp would have in an instant. And then there's me, Rose Harkner... Mike was the first guy that asked me out... He liked me and I..." she seemed to be rambling at this point, simply pushed over the edge to spilling her guts by the harsh words Mike said to her. "I went along with it, I guess. We had fun sometimes. We had good times...but he was right to call me those things. There's always someone in a relationship that loves the other more. He cared about me more than I cared about him. You don't know how many times I blew him off to spend time with you. I've been telling myself for years that it was because you were my best friend. Because you were there for me when no one else was..." her voice trailed off and she dared herself to look up at him for the first time this entire ramble. "In the end...I think you'll always have my heart..." Realizing everything she'd just spilled, Rose's heart broke. She'd just ruined their friendship because she was emotional. She'd just lost her best friend, the person that meant the world to her. This brought fresh tears to her eyes, but she forced them back. Knowing how kind Levi was, he'd pity her for her tears and for how pathetic she'd been. She didn't want him doing something because he felt bad for her. Rose looked away from him and pushed herself to her feet. She'd removed her heels at this point and was standing barefoot of the frigid ground. Her feet were completely numb, but she didn't care.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away   Dance the Night Away I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:17 pm

Levi Charles Wayland

Listening to Rose speak, while he just stood there gazing at her, was breaking Levi's heart once again. When she told him he'd always have her heart, Levi felt like his soul was being ripped apart and shredded by Tartarus himself. He wasn't sure whether to be happy or to go home and shoot himself in the face. Levi--very angrily--let out a string of curse words. He never swore in front of girls. Ever. Now he just didn't care. He was pissed. "Rose Harkner," he started, pointing at her. "You were desperate. That's what. You were desperate to push your feelings for me away because you thought it was going to ruin our friendship so you settled with the first guy that asked you out. Rose, I would've asked you out myself if I had any idea you loved me like that," Levi was pretty angry at this point. All his emotions just spilling out. "If I had any idea you loved me like that I wouldn't have tried to..." he trailed off there, not able to finish his sentence. There some things that best friends just couldn't even tell to each other. "I... Rose, I've always loved you. Ever since we were little kids. I have always loved you. You were the only one I ever thought about. All those other girls literally meant nothing to me. Nothing. You have been the only girl I've ever loved. Ever."
Levi's voice broke, "And I still love you. You're the only person that I can tell everything to. Well, almost everything. There's some stuff I haven't told you, but you don't need to know about it." A single tear fell down Levi's cheek. Angrily, he wiped it away. "I love you, Rose, that's all you need to know," and with that, Levi stormed up to Rose and took her face in his face in his hands. His eyes were gentle for a moment. His movements were gentle. He stroked her chin with his thumb. Tears still ran down her cheeks and he wiped them away. "I love you, Rose Elora Harkner, and I always will." Levi brought her face to his and with a passion, he pressed his lips against hers. It was an angry kiss. A kiss full of passion, longing, need, and want. Her lips tasted of makeup and salt. Salty tears. He'd bet you anything that he tasted of alcohol from the drink and anger. Levi had his arms wrapped around her waist, keeping her close to chest, close enough to feel her heartbeat against his. Simultaneously, their hearts were beating at the same rhythm and the same pace. Beating as one.
Levi ended the kiss, not pulling away, but pressing his lips to her forehead and rested his chin on top of hers. "Oh, Rose..." he muttered quietly. As they stood there in the bitter December wind, Levi's thoughts were as scattered as the falling snow. Part of him wanted to yell at her and tell her that she didn't want him. That she was wrong. She couldn't want him. She was so beautiful and amazing and everything, and he was... he was Levi.

Last edited by Emily on Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away   Dance the Night Away I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 7:24 pm

Rose Elora Harkner
Daughter of Hemera
Rose was taken aback by Levi's anger. Her eyes widened and she blinked in surprise at him. His words were not harsh, but they certainly weren't what she was expecting to hear. As what he was saying started to register in her brain, her expression changed from a shocked one, to a happy smirk. However, as his speech went on, her eyes softened and she smiled sweetly. She simply watched Levi as he continued to spurt out his mutual feelings. When he finished, she opened her mouth to speak, but was silenced his lips on hers. She sucked in a surprised breath through her nose, but returned the kiss without hesitation. He tasted vaguely like alcohol, and she figured the punch must have been spiked. With the Dionysus kids and the Hermes kids at one dance, it was no surprise, really. Rose took all the anger and passion from his kiss, knowing that she'd definitely just thrown him for a curve. One of Rose's hands cupped his face, and she sweetly caressed his cheek. Her other hand wound around his neck and her fingers played with the hair at the base of his neck.
Rose looked up at him when their kiss ended. Her heart was beating a million miles an hour. Her eyes were glazed over with dried up tears and still a hint of desire in her widened pupils. She could feel that her lips were swollen and her hair was mussed up from the intensity of the kiss, but she had no problem with it. Rose's brown eyes flickered up to Levi to see a medley of emotions behind his eyes. She'd always been able to read him like a book, even when they were kids. Well, not with the things that mattered the most, his feelings for her. But everything else she knew right away. Rose placed a hand on either side of Levi's face and gently eased him to face forward so their eyes locked. She could see confusion, anger, happiness. She could see them all swirling in his irises. Her thumb caressed a tear track from earlier and she gave him a reassuring smile. "I love you too, Levi Charles Wayland. Every little part of you, too," she said, poking him gently in the stomach. "So don't you think you a second that you're not enough for me or that I'm wrong to love you... Because I've never been more right in my entire life."

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away   Dance the Night Away I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:27 pm

Levi Charles Wayland

At the moment, all of Levi's fears and worries were kicking into hyperdrive. His thoughts were flying across his mind and his thought process was crazy. Levi moved out of Rose's hold and stood a few feet away from her just breathing. He kept his back to her so she wouldn't see him crying. Gods, he was losing it. What the heck was going on? "This was not how I imagined this moment, I'm sorry," he apologized to the sky. Really the apology was meant for Rose, but he couldn't look at her at the moment. "Why would you pick me, though?" He questioned, still keeping his back to her. "What's so great about me? How could you love me? How could you love a boy with scars?" His voice was breaking again. This wasn't right. Nothing felt okay. His heart was pounding in his chest and he felt like he was going to have a panic attack. Levi put his hands over the back of his head like had done earlier. "This isn't happening... this isn't happening.. no," he whispered, pacing around, breathing hard.

Very suddenly, pictures began flashing across his vision, knocking the son of Aphrodite to the ground. He hit the ground on his knees hard, pressing his forehead to the icey ground. The pictures moved at a high speed, barely enough time for Levi to see what was happening. Each picture was a thing from his past. A gun. A razor. A belt. A bruised child. Rope. Blood. A chair. A gun again. The sound of a 911 operator asking about an emergency. A phone line going dead. Suddenly a full image. An image of his father's angry face grabbing the young boy's neck and squeezing until he couldn't breathe. Levi shook violently while it was all happening. He was in a state where he couldn't hear anyone. He couldn't tell reality from illusion. Levi dug his nails into the back of his whispering quietly to himself, "Stop, stop, stop, please." His pitiful voice was too quiet for anyone to hear. Even himself.

"You can't do it!" His father's voice was right in his ear, his breath tickling Levi's ear. Levi flinched away from the voice and he backed against a wall. In his father's hands was a crowbar. With a sudden movement, Levi was on the ground and his head was screaming in pain. He couldn't move and his father loomed over him. "No good... rotten piece of..." Levi didn't stick around long enough to hear him finish his sentence because his father brought his boot down on Levi's face, putting him into unconsciousness.

Levi pressed the nozzle of the gun to his head, the cold metal stinging his skin. His hands were shaking and he was standing in front of his mirror watching his facial expression. Just do it, you baby. Your father's right. You can't do anything. You do everything wrong. The little voice in his mind spoke to him. Levi put pressure on the trigger, tears slipping down his cheeks. He couldn't do it. He couldn't pull the trigger. Come on, Levi, just pull the trigger. I'm waiting for you, the little voice cooed into his head. Levi put more pressure on the trigger, but he just couldn't do it. He just couldn't pull the trigger. Levi threw the gun away from him onto the desk, where it made a clunking sound against the glass of the mirror. Sobbing quietly now, Levi braced his hands on the edges of the desk, keeping his face down where his tears landed on the wood. For a moment, Levi glanced up at himself. God, he hated himself. In a surge of fury, Levi leaned back and threw his fist forward, his knuckles hitting the glass. The glass shattered into a million tiny little pieces and fell onto the wood with a loud clatter.

Levi brought his sleeve up to his nose and wiped away the sticky blood. As he tried to get up, he was kicked back the ground, this time in the face, right between the eyes. Levi cried out and fell hard, clutching his face. Not only was there blood on his face now, but there was mud and dirt, too. He could hear his father and his father's friends laughing in the front room now. For a moment, Levi just lay there in a pool of his own pool and misery. God, he just didn't want to live anymore. He didn't want to live with that man anymore. Levi struggled to his feet and shakily took a step forward. His ankle went numb and he fell again, this time on his knee. This time, Levi just crawled. He crawled on his hands and knees to the kitchen table where his father's revolver lay idly. Levi slapped his hand down onto the table and grabbed the gun. He collapsed to the floor and hugged the gun to his chest. This was his new best friend. He could feel it. Levi slowly got to his feet and dragged himself into the front room. His father and his pig friends were all gathered around one bong, smoking. When the saw Levi approach his father stood to do something, but Levi was quicker. He raised the revolver with an entirely too steady hand. Levi's eyes were so dark now, they could've been black. "You don't want to mess with me right now, dad," he said, his voice strong despite the intensity of the situation. Pete's eyes were wide with fear. Levi could practically smell the fear radiating off his body. Fear mixed with sweat and marijuana smoke. "I'm filled with blood, bitterness and impure thoughts. I've got a revolver in my hands. I swear to God I will shoot you right now." Levi advanced closer to his father, forcing him to sit down. Levi's heart was pumping hard against his ribcage. Could he really do it? Was he really going to shoot his own father? "You're no father to me, asshole," he whispered to himself pulling the trigger that he was once too scared to pull before. The backfire of the gun nearly knocked him to the ground, but Levi recovered and glanced at his father's friends. They were terrified of the boy now. Levi gave them a twisted smile. Pain was locked in his eyes. He pointed the revolver at the two of them now and pulled the trigger two times more. They were done. He was done. "I'm done."

"I'm sorry, dad, I'm sorry," he was crying now. The winter air was like a slap in the face to his sweaty skin. Levi was shaking and sweating and crying and he could barely get a grip on his breathing. His heart was hammering away and his blood pressure was sky high. He was incapable of moving, other than shaking or crying.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away   Dance the Night Away I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dance the Night Away
Page 1 of 1