Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

What a great night this will be! {Red}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

What a great night this will be! {Red} Empty
PostSubject: What a great night this will be! {Red}   What a great night this will be! {Red} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:03 pm

What a great night this will be! {Red} Kawai_14

K e n n e d y | E l i z a b e t h | S y k e s
Daughter of Athena~

I waited outside the border of Half-Blood hill, waiting for Karis to hurry up and get here already! It's ten at night and I cannot be caught dead here! I'd get in soooo much trouble. But I would know what to do. I'm an Athena child, after all. I wore a baby blue v-neck, denim blue shorts and my favourite pair of white converse. I crossed my arms, waiting for her as the moonlight shone down on me, is if I was under a spotlight. "Come Karis..Hurry up.." I groaned.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: What a great night this will be! {Red}   What a great night this will be! {Red} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:36 pm

“Near Death Last Breath And Barely Hanging On. . .   That's Life.”
What a great night this will be! {Red} Black__rising_by_lucuella
K a r i s || A s p e n || M a l o n e
the silent Hades camper

The corner of Karis' lips tugged at a smile as she walked out of the shadows. "I'm here," she said smiling. The Daughter of Hades wore ripped jeans that ended at her shins and black combat boots. Of course she wore her signature black fingerless gloves, GreenDay t-shirt, and black denim jacket. Her hair was down, as always, and part of it covered her left eye. "So where to, Kennedy?" she asked already walking down the hill.    
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: What a great night this will be! {Red}   What a great night this will be! {Red} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:53 pm

Daughter of Athena~

[center]I saw Karis next to me. "Hello!" I smiled brightly. We walked down the hill, to an unknown destination. "I don't know. I thought it would be fun if we just walked around for a while. Outside of camp." I said playing with my owl pendant that had crystal eyes. The pendant turned into a shield whenever I poked the eyes. It was a truly beautiful pendant. "Do you have an idea where to go?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: What a great night this will be! {Red}   What a great night this will be! {Red} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:02 pm

the silent Hades camper

"I don't know, but there's this place that Ari, y'know the Daughter of Apollo, told me about," Karis said shrugging. Her eyes stared ahead and her hands were in her pockets. "She says it's sort of like a dance club and arcade and a food place all in one building. . . You want to check that place out?" Karis looked over to her friend. Inside, Karis was having a battle on wether or not telling Kennedy some. . . important news.    
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: What a great night this will be! {Red}   What a great night this will be! {Red} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:12 pm

Daughter of Athena~

[center]"Sounds fun!" I said with a smile. Then I looked down and said "I should've worn my dancing clothes.." I said looking at my appearance. "Wait!" I said with a giggle. I went behind a tree and pulled out my never-ending bag that was connected to my clothes drawer back in my cabin. I pulled out a white scoop neck that was ripped up the sides, she put that over her now black tank top. She pulled out a pair of black fishnets and put them under her shorts. "Ready!" she laughed jumping out from behind the tree.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: What a great night this will be! {Red}   What a great night this will be! {Red} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 pm

the silent Hades camper

Karis almost laughed at the fact that Kennedy would really go through the trouble of changing clothes, just because she told her that it was a dance club. "Well, come on," she said smiling. "Ari said that it was just down this road. Plus the guard is a demigod who let's other demigods in for free." Karis started to walk down the road hoping Kennedy would follow.    
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: What a great night this will be! {Red}   What a great night this will be! {Red} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:27 pm

Daughter of Athena~

I gasped in excitement. "How cool!" I giggled wildly. I followed Karis down the hill, skipping and whistling happily. "I like getting out of camp." I giggled excitedly. I felt like such a three year old. But who cared? This is my best friend.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: What a great night this will be! {Red}   What a great night this will be! {Red} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:00 pm

the silent Hades camper

Karis smiled at Kennedy. It was true. They really were best friends. "H-hey, Kennedy," Karis said somewhat uncertain. "We're best friends, right? And. . . Best friends tell each other everything. . . Well, I have to tell you some thing important. Something really important." The Daugher of Hades stopped walking and turned to her friend.   
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: What a great night this will be! {Red}   What a great night this will be! {Red} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:23 pm

Daughter of Athena~

[center]"Like what?" I asked Karis, my walking abruptly stopped. "You can tell me anything, you're like my sister." I said with a smile. She has always been nice to me. I consider her family, and I'm proud of it. I stood patiently waiting.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: What a great night this will be! {Red}   What a great night this will be! {Red} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:33 am

the silent Hades camper

Karis smiled. Well, if they were sisters Kennedy would take the news well. . . Hopefully. Turning to face Kennedy, Karis took in a deep breath. "Well," she said. "It's not really that big of a news. If you consider the fact that I'm pregnant not that big of a news. . ." Karis stood there scrolling, through her iPod waiting for Kennedy's reaction. She was the first one that Karis told about the news. Well, other than the father of the child.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: What a great night this will be! {Red}   What a great night this will be! {Red} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:23 pm

Daughter of Athena~

[center]I stared at her in shock. "Whaaaat?" I asked, making sure I didn't mistake her. I stood still for a moment. "I'M GONNA BE AN AUNTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I squealed loudly, then quickly covered my mouth. I looked her excitedly and did a little happy dance.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: What a great night this will be! {Red}   What a great night this will be! {Red} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:33 pm

the silent Hades camper

Karis laughed at Kennedy's reaction. It was just as she hoped she would react. Shoving her iPod into her pocket Karis smiled at Kennedy. "Yes, yes you are going to be an auntie," she said chuckling slightly. "You're the first to know. Other than the dad."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: What a great night this will be! {Red}   What a great night this will be! {Red} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:37 pm

Daughter of Athena~

[center]"Well, I better of been!" I said with a laugh. "Boy? Girl? You simply MUST tell me." I said all retarded like and giggling. I was happy about this. I wonder who the dad was.. "So who's tha lucky daddy??" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: What a great night this will be! {Red}   What a great night this will be! {Red} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:44 pm

the silent Hades camper

Karis started to walk down the road again. "I dont know about the gender yet, Kennedy. Besides I'm only like 2 and a half months into the pregnancy, and I sort of want it to be a surprise," she told her firend warmly. "And the dad's Dante Griffin, he's a son of a Gigantes." For some reason, Karis felt her cheeks redden slightly at the mentioning of his name.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: What a great night this will be! {Red}   What a great night this will be! {Red} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:49 pm

Daughter of Athena~

[center]"Ooooh. What a confused child." I said with a laugh. "Are we here?" I asked Karis, because I saw a building that had bright lights surrounding it. I saw humans and demigods and.. dracaena..? No. Impossible. I smiled and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: What a great night this will be! {Red}   What a great night this will be! {Red} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:59 pm

What a great night this will be! {Red} 6051e5709d
K a r i s | | A s p e n | | M a l o n e
the silent Hades camper

Karis, who was completely oblivious that there was a dracnae near the entrance, smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is the place," she said happily. "Ari said the back door is the best place to get in so. . . Let's go." Saying that, Karis started to walk over to behind the building. Thank goodness it was dark there because bright lofts didn't really mix with Karis.

With a somewhat hyper attitude, Karis walked up to the big guard who smirked at them and held the door open. "Come on in, Demigods," he said with a deep voice. Karis nodded, but turned waiting for Kennedy.    
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: What a great night this will be! {Red}   What a great night this will be! {Red} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:15 pm

What a great night this will be! {Red} Beauti12

What a great night this will be! {Red} Kenned12

I looked around the place excitedly. I followed Karis inside and I gasped. This place was amazing!! "I love this place already!" I giggled standing by Karis all giddy. People were looking at us oddly. Probably that such a bright weird girl was with such a dark looking one. I realized this and chuckled. "People think we're odd." I giggled to Karis. "LET'S GO DANCE!" I laughed grabbing Karis's hand and dragging her over to the dance floor. When I did that, the song 'Party Rock Anthem' by LMFAO started playing. "YES!" I laughed starting to dance all crazily. People were really staring now.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: What a great night this will be! {Red}   What a great night this will be! {Red} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:22 am

the silent Hades camper

Karis let herself be pulled out on the dance floor, but she just watched and laughed lightly while Kennedy danced. After about a minute she thought, 'Oh, what the heck.' Saying that thought she started to dance just as crazily as Kennedy. Boy, was she glad that she'd taken Kennedy here. It was actually pretty fun. But the feeling of something watching her kept Karis alert and cautious.    
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: What a great night this will be! {Red}   What a great night this will be! {Red} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:48 am

I laughed as we danced crazily. It was funny because everyone was staring. But then most of the club started joining in on the crazy dancing. It was like a mosh pit! Let's just hope a moshing song didn't come on.. As the song ended, the DJ had put on 'I'm Not Okay' by My Chemical Romance. "Oh Gods.." I murmured as everyone started pushing everyone around. I pulled Karis out of the mosh pit and watched as everyone on the dance floor. Then the power went out. It was completely dark in the club. "Oh this is not good..."
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: What a great night this will be! {Red}   What a great night this will be! {Red} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:33 pm

the silent Hades camper

Karis closed her eyes for a moment, the second the club's power died. When she opened her eyes, she could see rather clearly. Looking at Kennedy, Karis said, "Power's been cut off. . . By something." Suddenly Karis heard hissing. All around she heard this crashing to the floor and some people screaming. "Oh great," Karis muttered, ready to fight. Just in case.    
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: What a great night this will be! {Red}   What a great night this will be! {Red} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:01 pm

"Should we go look for the power source..?" I asked Karis, pressing the eyes on my owl pendant to summon my sword. It had an owl engraved into the blade. Good this this was celestial bronze, I think my sword went through a couple people because people were gasping. "Oops.." I muttered. I started walking to the fuse box. I felt someone breathing down my neck. I slowly turned around. I screamed loudly. I was facing an ugly looking dracaena, with its hands coming toward my throat.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: What a great night this will be! {Red}   What a great night this will be! {Red} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:12 pm

the silent Hades camper

Karis heard her friend scream and tried to run over to her, but she kept on being blocked by the people who were running into her. The Daughter of Hades had her sword out, once she got to Kennedy. Glaring icicles at the monster, Karis sliced off its hands just as it was about to choke Kennedy. "You okay?" she asked her friend, worriedly. Opening the fuse box, Karis said, "As much as I want it to stay dark, I'm pretty sure these mortals don't." Flipping on the lights, Karis frowned at the brightness of light.    
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: What a great night this will be! {Red}   What a great night this will be! {Red} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:19 pm

"I'm fine..." I said looking calmly around the club. Everyone clapped and began dancing again. I hugged Karis, thankful she had saved me before I was choked to death. "Thanks, you're always saving me." I kind of laughed. I felt bad that she always saved me. One day, I would save her. I felt weak around her, because she's so powerful. But it didn't matter. She's my friend, and always gonna stay that way.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: What a great night this will be! {Red}   What a great night this will be! {Red} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:18 pm

the silent Hades camper

Karis smiled slightly at her friend. She didn't really always mean to save her friend. It just she's always at the right place at the right time. "I guess it's always coincidence," Karis said. "But anyway, let's forget that, wanna go try out some of those arcade games?" Karis smiled trying to lighten up the atmosphere.    
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: What a great night this will be! {Red}   What a great night this will be! {Red} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:10 pm

"I heard games. I'm there." I said with a laugh, grabbing Karis hand and dragging her to the game room. I ran to the Pac-Man machine. I LOVE PAC-MAN. I was unstoppable. "Yay!" I giggled playing Pac-Man. My eyes were totally focused on playing a game. I could be getting brutally murdered right now and I wouldn't care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a great night this will be! {Red}   What a great night this will be! {Red} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a great night this will be! {Red}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next