Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My Understandings {ANGEL}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

My Understandings {ANGEL} Empty
PostSubject: My Understandings {ANGEL}   My Understandings {ANGEL} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:18 am

She sits up high surrounded by the sun
Rachel Biersack, Daughter of Zeus

Rachel walked deeper into the misty forest. The winter air chilled her skin, making slight goosebumps across her skin. Her nose was a light shade of pink, having nothing to protect her face. She curse under her breath, wishing she had on a warmer shirt on, but she decided to go with the arm less jacket and the long sleeve. She had made to a clearing, and walked straight to it. This was her and Parker's spot for when they met up for things like this. She had something extremely important to tell him. She had no idea how to explain it, or even put into words. She didn't even sit to think, she stayed standing and paced around the clearing, trying to think of the words to use when she would try explaining. She groaned, feeling hopeless. No words she could think of could describe this situation. This could possibly take longer than she thought..
One million branches and she loves everyone
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: My Understandings {ANGEL}   My Understandings {ANGEL} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:34 pm

My Understandings {ANGEL} Tumblr_m7i0gmJ3Gf1rb2atno1_r1_500

"Don't call me Flower Power..."

Riley "Parker" Richmond
Son of Eiar
Parker slipped his leather jacket on over his shoulders and stepped out of his cabin and in to the bitter cold. Parker felt lonely, almost empty in the winter. It was the exact opposite of his preferred season, so it made him rather uncomfortable. Without any greenery or spring sunlight, Parker felt cold. He felt as though spring would never come again. He always knows it will, though. Everything must die before something new can be born again. It is, and has always been, the cycle of the seasons. Spring takes hold of Winter's cold, dark hand and brings him back into the light. Her golden gaze and warm smile makes him anew and makes him better. However, that doesn't stop Parker from feeling as though winter will never end.
With a sigh, the son of Eiar trudged through the cold wind and towards the forest. He and Rachel were to meet there. He'd been held up in his cabin for quite some time. Once autumn hit, he'd been living among his plants, holding an illusion of spring. However, he knew he had to get out sometime.
Parker reached the clearing, and spotted Rachel in an instant. He noticed her lack of outwear and rolled his eyes. "You're gonna freeze to death," he said. Parker, being the cold wimp that he was, had on multiple layers of clothes. He shrugged his leather jacket off of his shoulders and handed it out to his friend. "You'll get frost bite, and I don't want to have to be the one that has to cut off your toes," he said with a crooked grin.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: My Understandings {ANGEL}   My Understandings {ANGEL} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:15 pm

Rachel heard Parker's voice and smiled, gratefully taking his leather jacket. "Thanks Flower.. Now you're probably wondering why I've been acting off lately.." She said looking down, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. She walked to the middle of the clearing, looking up at the sky. Her eyes were wistful as she tried to gather the words together to say it. She choked back a sob, covering her mouth. She couldn't hold it in any longer. She turned and looked at Parker, her eyes wet and swollen. "Parker.. My mother passed away two days ago.. And now I might have to leave camp and live with my mom's jerk boyfriend because she gave him custody... If I leave camp then I have to give up everything I've ever known. I've been thinking of some options... But they're completely irrational..." she cried running to Parker and pulling him into a tight embrace. She cried into his shoulder "I just don't know what to do anymore...!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: My Understandings {ANGEL}   My Understandings {ANGEL} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:07 am

My Understandings {ANGEL} Tumblr_m7i0gmJ3Gf1rb2atno1_r1_500

"Don't call me Flower Power..."

Riley "Parker" Richmond
Son of Eiar
Parker listened as she spoke, nodding his head. His gaze was sympathetic. He had no idea her mom had... Parker tucked a stray strand of Rachel's hair out of her face, giving her cheek a small caress with his thumb. When she pulled him in to an embrace, he returned it instantly. He rubbed small, comforting circles on her back and rocked her gently back and forth. He kissed the top of her head, racking his brain trying to figure out what he could do to help. Then it hit him. His apartment! "Why don't you come live with me?" he suggested. Parker pulled back from the hug to get a proper look at his best friend. "I like in the city, just outside of camp. You know my place is big enough for four people, and I'm there by myself. There's an extra bedroom, and you'll even get a bathroom all to yourself. We already know we get along well enough. Hell, you're my best friend, Rach. What do ya say?" Parker paused to let a wide grin spread across his face. "Wanna be my roommate?"
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: My Understandings {ANGEL}   My Understandings {ANGEL} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:30 am

Rachel's cries of sorrow began to die down softly, as she was being comforted by the person she trusted most. The rocking made her feel like a small child again, being held by her mother whenever she fell and hurt herself, or when she had gotten older and had a broken heart. Parker's kiss burned her forehead, making her turn a slight shade of pink. She began to cling on to Parker and listened to his idea. The more he spoke the wider and brighter her eyes got. "Parker! You'd do that for me?!" she spoke quickly, filled with excitement that almost couldn't be contained. Looking her best friend straight in the eyes, she smiled and said "I'd love to! Oh Parker! What would I do without you?!" she smiled widely, pulling Parker into another tight embrace. Tears of joy began to stream silently down her face. She was truly happy in that moment, the first time she had been for a long, long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Understandings {ANGEL}   My Understandings {ANGEL} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Understandings {ANGEL}
Page 1 of 1