Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Stop eating all the apple pie. [Purple and shan.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Stop eating all the apple pie. [Purple and shan.] Empty
PostSubject: Stop eating all the apple pie. [Purple and shan.]   Stop eating all the apple pie. [Purple and shan.] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:18 pm

Hannah walked out of the Zeus cabin, still in her pajama's and yawning. She smiled at the morning sun, and sat down on the steps of her home. One of her siblings walked out and asked her to move so she complied, and started to walk to breakfast. As she walked she bumped into someone, and jumped, slightly startled. "Oh um, sorry. I'm Hannah who are you" She said extending her hand out towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Stop eating all the apple pie. [Purple and shan.]   Stop eating all the apple pie. [Purple and shan.] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 3:23 pm

Stop eating all the apple pie. [Purple and shan.] Shay-mitchell-pantene-thumb-233x350-76741
Valerie Chase, Daughter of Aphrodite, Age 17

Valerie was wearing bright colored denim jeans and a yellow top. Her dark brown hair was pulled to the side. She was wearing silver bangles on her left wrist. As she walked towards cabin ten, you could her the sounds of her black converse. While the daughter of Aphrodite was walking, she saw someone who asked her a question. "Uh, hi. I'm Valerie, daughter of Aphrodite." She said as she looked towards the way her cabin was. Don't be rude. She stayed there, even though she wanted to go to her cabin. So she decided to make small talk. "What's up." she asked crossing her arms.

Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Stop eating all the apple pie. [Purple and shan.]   Stop eating all the apple pie. [Purple and shan.] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:38 pm

"Well other than they sky Nothing really" Hannah mused "How about you." Hannah smiled at the girl, and a huge growl came from her stomach. Her cheeks became a very deep shade of red, and she could feel the warmth of her cheeks. She let a nervous chuckle, embarrassing her just that much more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop eating all the apple pie. [Purple and shan.]   Stop eating all the apple pie. [Purple and shan.] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop eating all the apple pie. [Purple and shan.]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: