Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Adoption Centre for Wayward Ozians

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

Adoption Centre for Wayward Ozians Empty
PostSubject: Adoption Centre for Wayward Ozians   Adoption Centre for Wayward Ozians I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:01 am

Hello, and welcome to the Adoption Centre for Wayward Ozians. My name is Ouroboros, but please do address me as Oz. Nothing more, nothing less.

Any character that I put in this centre is up for adoption. Considering the amount of detail that I put into these characters, I would ask for Drachmas... But let's be honest here, I don't even use my own Drachmas, so I've really no use for yours.

After adopting one of my characters, you may get them in into fights, you may put them through wars, you may even have them killed; once they leave my hands, I do not consider them mine. That being said, however, I do expect that you will role-play well with these characters. "role-play well" meaning, mostly sticking to the character's personality and only making minor changes to the character herself/himself.

• Changing the sexual orientation of the character is a no-no. You should assume that all of my characters are bisexual unless their orientation is stated in their biography, in which case you should really try to stick to that sexual preference. That means, kiddies, if you don't approve of LGBT characters or relationships, you should NOT adopt a gay character.

• If the character has any scars or blemishes, please refrain from changing those, as well. You may add scars or imperfections, but do not take them away.

That is all. Please enjoy your time browsing through my list of characters up for adoption, and I hope you'll check back every few months to see if new characters have arrived. :)

If you are thinking of adopting, please simply comment on this thread with the name of the character you are interested in.

CHARACTER(S) FOR ADOPTION

Name: Wang, Xiao Yan (Western Order: First = Xiao Yan, Last = Wnag)
Godly Parent: Morpheus, God of Sleep and Dreams
Character Profile:
Spoiler:
Selling for Drachmas?: No.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2852411/0m3gas_Z3r0

Adoption Centre for Wayward Ozians
Page 1 of 1