Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Moon's Adoption Centre

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Moon's Adoption Centre Empty
PostSubject: Moon's Adoption Centre   Moon's Adoption Centre I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:55 am

Hi guys! It's Moon here. Welcome to my Adoption Centre! Please look if you can find any characters you like! I will be selling most of my characters for drachmas. The amount of drachmas will range from 100- 200 drachmas. No more, but maybe less, depending on the character. So have fun browsing!

Characters up for Adoption

• Kimmy Clark - Hecate - 13 - 0 Drachmas
  • Jennifer Lawrence - Aphrodite and Mainae - 15 - 80 Drachmas
  • Trenton Grey Kings - Thalia - 17 - 100 Drachmas

Characters that have been Adopted

• Justus Flynn - Dionysus - 16 - Sold for 0 Drachmas
  • Sarah Archer - Erato - 16 - Sold for75 Drachmas

Last edited by Haunted Moon on Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Moon's Adoption Centre   Moon's Adoption Centre I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:00 am

* Justus James Flynn *
Son of Dionysus

Spoiler:
Justus has been inactive for a while. I really love Justus, but seem to have troubles with keeping him active. I hope that the person who adopts him will understand his personality. He really needs a home that I can't give him. He was one of my first characters and really means a lot to me.
Selling for Drachmas? Yes
How many? Free-100

Last edited by Moon on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moon's Adoption Centre   Moon's Adoption Centre I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:45 am

Sure thing ill take him.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Moon's Adoption Centre   Moon's Adoption Centre I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:32 am

Okay, just copy and paste him to your character template.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Moon's Adoption Centre   Moon's Adoption Centre I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:37 am

* KIMMY CHASE CLARK *
Daughter of Hecate
Spoiler:

Kimmy has recently been inactivated by me. I just found her was to easy to role play with, but if anyone wants her, they can have her. She's just a nice girl, who is really really hyper.
Selling for Drachmas? No
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Moon's Adoption Centre   Moon's Adoption Centre I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:44 pm

* SARAH ANNE ARCHER *
Daughter of Erato
Spoiler:

Sarah has kinda recently been inactivated by me. She is a shy girl, who doesn't talk to people much. If she does, she is really nice and caring. Sarah also has a beautiful voice.
Selling For Drachmas? Yes, 75

Last edited by Haunted Moon on Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Moon's Adoption Centre   Moon's Adoption Centre I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:38 pm

* JENNIFER RAE LAWRENCE *
Granddaughter of Aphrodite and Mainae
Spoiler:

I wanted a meaner character, and that was Jen. She likes to party, text, and make herself pretty. I let her go because I'm not really like that, and I think others could roleplay her better than I can. So, please, adopt Jen, if you want.
Selling For Drachmas? Yes, 80

Last edited by Moon on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Moon's Adoption Centre   Moon's Adoption Centre I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:18 am

* TRENTON GREY KINGS *
Son of Thalia
Spoiler:

I love this character, but I couldn't ever find a way to roleplay him. Trent has a fair amount of flaws, even if he is a great guy. He doesn't fight people, or monsters, unless absolutely needed. I would love for someone else to take him, and make him walk around Camp Half Blood.

Selling for Drachmas? Yes, 100
Back to top Go down
Alexis.

PostSubject: Re: Moon's Adoption Centre   Moon's Adoption Centre I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:03 am

Can I buy Sarah?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Moon's Adoption Centre   Moon's Adoption Centre I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 5:17 pm

Oh, yes! I would be honored to hand her over. I'm sure you'll take wonderful care of her. I'll Pm the admins for the transaction and PM you her character sheet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moon's Adoption Centre   Moon's Adoption Centre I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moon's Adoption Centre
Page 1 of 1