Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Character! Sorry if it sucks as bad as i think it does

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grey

Location : Spring, Texas! Don't worry we really aren't all rednecks lol

New Character! Sorry if it sucks as bad as i think it does Empty
PostSubject: New Character! Sorry if it sucks as bad as i think it does   New Character! Sorry if it sucks as bad as i think it does I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:54 am

birth certificate

Taylor Grey
Los Angeles, California
Hermes
Lives with single mom and her boyfriend
Unclaimed bom

* camp life

Year-Round
Taylor's dad left when he was young (gee I wonder why), leaving them a small golden ring marked with wings as a momento. Taylor learned not to be very trusting, other than his mother whom always told him they'd always stick together. His mother recovered quickly, and found a job working as a legal assistant, earning a huge chunk of money after settling a massive multi-million dollar case, so Taylor had a privileged upbringing. By his twelfth birthday, his mother had found a boyfriend and they all moved in together. By Taylors 15th birthday, it was obvious, though, that he was unlike most kids his age. His grades were slipping, and his teachers despised him, but he was well liked among his peers and remained an excellent athlete. One of his coaches, Mr. Bear, revealed himself as a saytr shortly after Taylor broke the school 100 meter sprint record by a full second and a half. Taylor agreed to attend Half Blood Camp. The only and final thing his mom said to him was "It's better this way". Although he'd never admit it, it hurt more than leaving his whole life behind. (Sorry this is so poorly written, I'm very obviously new)

* the psyche

Taylor is an outgoing, loud kinda guy. He uses sarcasm to hide his true feelings, as a defense mechanism to stop people from reading him. This prevents him from making many deep personal connections with anyone, which he likes because of his tendency to distrust people. However, Taylor is very social and enjoys making new friends, and is often the first to speak. He is kind, quick to stand up for the little guy but the last one to raise his fists. He enjoys laughter and making people happy, even if he avoids becoming very close to the people he is making laugh. He has a way with words, which frightens him;it makes him wonder what he is capable of.
Fatal Flaw : Distrust
Likes: joking, socializing, running Dislikes: Sitting still, horror movies, flying, and administrators/mods that reject characters

* the appearance

Taylor is about 6 feet tall, and 185 pounds. He has long legs, and massive feet, wearing a size 16 shoe. He has a strong upper body, a tough chest and powerful arms. He has long sandy blonde hair that he wears as disorganized as possible, with gray-blue eyes he gets from his mother. He has a fairly large nose, and thin lips, with nice white teeth. His chin is defined and his ears are barely visible amongst his blonde locks. His entire body is well-defined, and he is fairly attractive. He has a deep voice, obviously not made for singing. He has a single birthmark on the left side of his back, roughly a circle dotting his well tanned body.

* the defensive system

Demigod Talents:Running
Weapons: No real weapon, besides a ring his mother had given him claiming it to be his father's
Pets:none

* the puppet master (for new members only)

Name/Alias:Either Grey (my real name) or Ovidius
Interests: Football, track, and theater
How you found this site:Browsing forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: New Character! Sorry if it sucks as bad as i think it does   New Character! Sorry if it sucks as bad as i think it does I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:29 am

New Character! Sorry if it sucks as bad as i think it does ZW8ON
Wonderful new character! :)
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Grey

Location : Spring, Texas! Don't worry we really aren't all rednecks lol

PostSubject: Re: New Character! Sorry if it sucks as bad as i think it does   New Character! Sorry if it sucks as bad as i think it does I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:43 am

Really? Awesome, thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Character! Sorry if it sucks as bad as i think it does   New Character! Sorry if it sucks as bad as i think it does I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Character! Sorry if it sucks as bad as i think it does
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Character Submission-
Jump to: