Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

hot during cold [ summah ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

hot during cold [ summah ] Empty
PostSubject: hot during cold [ summah ]   hot during cold [ summah ] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:27 pm

hot during cold [ summah ] Noella
Corinne “Corin” Rowan
daughter of Hephaestus

Peace was always something that seemed to absolutely hate Corin. Only every once in a blue moon was she able to really have the kind of peace that most people wanted. Not once since she's arrived in Camp Half-Blood has the daughter of Hephaestus truly been full of peace. Her mind whirled continuously as she, again and again, try to comprehend wether or not everything is just a farce or a dream even despite how ridiculous that sounded. Even now, as she walked across the fields of the Oktoberfest fest her mind refused to settle down and just enjoy the various booths and events that were going around her. With a scoff, the white-haired-girl's eyes simply narrowed. She will never be able to calm down as far as she knew so the thought of even trying to do so was futile.

It was obvious that she wasn't particularly too bothered by the chilly wether of upstate New York with the clothing she had on. Corinne's entire wardrobe had still yet to be redone for “camp life.” Today, specifically for just taking a stroll through the camp's buzz, she wore a pair of dark skinny jeans that tucked into jet black boots and a dark brown belt around her hips. For a top, she wore a white tank cami under a white, flowing poncho-like shirt with thin black stripes. Her favorite sterling silver necklace with a half of a broken heart hung around her neck, and a charm bracelet was on her right wrist along with her white fingerless leather glove that she wore specifically to hide her not-so-little scar. Her wavy white hair was left alone to cascade down her back, and a dark blue beanie was placed on her white head.

Corinne had already finished her part of the Haunted House by carving a part of the entrance walls to make it look like people and animals with very sharp claws had once tried to escape when a monster was chasing them in the house. Her half-siblings took care of the bloody effects. She even carved some beams the were supposed to be trees with faces to scare some of the younger campers. A proud smirk crept its way onto her face as she glanced back towards the direction of the haunted house in the woods. After a moment of her gaze lingering, Rin turned back around towards the snack shacks. The day was about to come to a close so she had thought that a good cup of hot chocolate would be good for her.

By the time she had gotten her hot chocolate in a styrofoam cup— a cup that she found rather tacky really— she turned around after paying only to ram into someone who had been running. Her steel blue eyes shot a glare as her hot chocolate had spilled partly on her hand but the majority poured to the floor as the styrofoam practically exploded from the impact. “Oh my gods, you idiot!” she exclaimed immediately stepping back, “Watch where the hell you're going!” Putting her free hand—her gloved hand specifically— on her hip, Rin looked at the person defiantly. “You owe me a new cup of hot chocolate,” she practically demanded. She had payed good drachma for that, and the person was going to pay her back wether they wanted to or not. The hot drink that had poured onto her hand left a tingly feeling in her skin but as a daughter of the god who practically lived around fire, she didn care at all.

Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: hot during cold [ summah ]   hot during cold [ summah ] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:27 pm

hot during cold [ summah ] Ph723

ıııııııııııııııııııııııı

Seth was freezing out there on an unusually cold autumn night, typically forgetting to bring his jacket. It was no surprise that he wanted to get out of the cold and back into the warmth of his cabin. However, as he darted past to avoid a young camper holding a sticky stick of candyfloss the way it should absolutely not be held, he noticed too late a girl with a cup of hot chocolate right in front of him. He inevitably slammed into her, eyes widening in surprise, knocking into the styrofoam cup and sending it splashing into bits.

"I-I'm sorry! Are you alright?" He asked, noticing the hot liquid on her hand. Whoops, the girl was furious, and swearing. Not a good sign in a camp where you shot arrows at people for sport just to see how fast they could run. "Sure, don't worry, anything for a pretty girl like you," Seth said, amused, trying to pacify her.

Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: hot during cold [ summah ]   hot during cold [ summah ] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:19 pm

Corinne “Corin” Rowan
daughter of Hephaestus

Corinne's steel blue eyes narrowed at the boy, sizing him up as she did with everyone else she met. He seemed young, but not as young as some of the other campers she's seen around camp. She figured that there was a chance that he was just around her age, but definitely younger. The more she looked at him, Rin pursed her lips. She sighed sharply, figuring what he said was just to flatter her or whatever. “Flattery will get you nowhere in this situation,” she said rather bluntly. “But no, no I'm not alright. I've lost a perfectly good cup of hot chocolate.” She smirked at him almost as a sarcastic joke.

Crossing her arms over her chest Rin raised an eyebrow almost challengingly. “Well?” she asked as impatiently as always. “Let's go. That hot chocolate isn't going to order itself.” With that, she turned around towards the snack shack where she got her drink. After a few quick moments a thought entered her mind. The idea made her freeze and glance over her shoulder. “Try to leave and die,” she said challengingly, almost daring to run away. Rude and devious as she seemed at the moment, you couldn't blame her. So far, her week had been even worse than ice cream going bad the one time you wan to eat it. Something devious in her steel eyes shined as she smirked again, light pink lips curling up as she stared at the boy before she turned around again towards the small line of people.

Her posture was perfect as it always was while she stood near the line. A very confident air was around her but not exactly intimidating. Well, not to herself at least. Whirling around to the boy, Rin had an eerily sweet smile on her face, and the devious glint in her eyes remained. “You know, I've never caught your name,” she said with a light tone, one very different from the demanding tone that she had just used a moment ago. “And you are a demigod right?” she asked the smile not wavering. Though as innocent as her questions seemed, a plan was forming in her head despite the fact her sudden change in attitude would seem rather obvious.

Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: hot during cold [ summah ]   hot during cold [ summah ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:13 am

hot during cold [ summah ] Ph723
ıııııııııııııııııııııııı

Seth raised his eyebrows, accepting the fact, watching as she analyzed him. He smiled as she responded sharply, intrigued by her personality. "Sure," he said easily, walking after her towards the drinks stall, smirking at her threat. He patiently waited in the snaking queue for his turn.

"Wouldn't dream of leaving," Seth replied cheerfully, her attitude not appearing to disturb him the least, nor her threats deter him from letting the smooth flow of 'flattery' as she called it, roll off his tongue as he continued. "At least this gives me some excuse to hang out with you, Gorgeous." He then ordered a hot chocolate from the snack shack, rummaging around his pockets for five drachmas. He paid and leaned against the counter, waiting for the drink.

"Of course not! I'm, Seth Bond, a mortal who can apparently live in camp half-blood without being devoured by some random Greek monster or used as a target in the archery range," Seth answered lightly, a slight grin forming at the side of his mouth. He noticed a small change in her behaviour, a change in her eyes which would not be apparent to most people. Seth recognized it though, because it was close to the expression that would innocently appear on the face of one insidious camper he got into trouble with a lot.

"So which cabin are you from, Princess? Aphrodite? Athena? Khione?" Seth asked casually, adding the last one instinctively, having a suspicion, for she acted much like Crystal. Pretty, sharp tongued and with absolutely no lack of self confidence.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: hot during cold [ summah ]   hot during cold [ summah ] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:01 pm

Corinne “Corin” Rowan
daughter of Hephaestus

Corin had no idea what in the world this guy was on to make him just so... lighthearted. It irked Rin to a relative extent, but it wasn't enough for her to show it physically. She just stood there, a satisfied smirk on her face as he stood next to her. “Spending much time with me could result badly,” she muttered under her breath rather sneakily. As the sun overhead began to set, the temperature began to drop. It was obvious as Rin's breath could be obviously seen with the list that came from her lips as she muttered. “I dislike the cold, and yet I'm not bothered by it physically,” she frowned. This time her voice was loud enough for Seth to hear as he ordered.

His introduction, somehow, intrigued Rin. There was always something about people that confused her that made her enjoy the “challenge” of sorts. She took a defiant step forward as her hotchocolate finally arrived and immediately took a sip of it, pressing her lips together as the warm liquid went down her throat. “So you're a mortal who was let in through the borders?” she replied a bit more casually now that something warm was in her hands. Though she seemed peaceful now, Rin still had a multitude of thoughts whirring in her mind, refusing to calm. It made the demigod frown, bt she just sighed and flexed her gloved hand, opening and closing her fingers. “Perhaps I could use you as an archery target too,” she added lazily. “And if you are who you say you are, what cabin do you stay in then?” Corin's sneaky plans were going relatively smoothly and the glint in her eyes shine a bit brighter.

At what he said, though, Corin couldn't help but stiffen. “Don't call me princess,” she snapped almost instantly. A miniature flashback of the night where she had gotten her scar appeared in her mind; those other kids continually mocked her. Shaking her head, she tried to brush it off. There wasn't any way she would go back to that, for her sister's sake. She took another sip of hot chocolate, calming her nerves.

With an exhale, she glanced at Seth with sharp blue eyes. She didn't say anything for a moment as she just studied him for the moment, but eventually she spoke. “Neither,” she said, with a slightly annoyed tone. “Daughter of Hephaestus, feel free to how down now.” she joked slightly about the “bowing down” now part, but enjoyed being a daughter of Hephaestus at most times nonetheless. Though she can't say she wished she were a daughter of Aphrodite; all her daughters were just amazing. So far, they were the main people in which Rin could talk to when it came to this crazy world of monsters and myths coming alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hot during cold [ summah ]   hot during cold [ summah ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hot during cold [ summah ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: