Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

An Emergency Message from Doctor Zelly [ ANNOUNCEMENT ]

Go down 
+3
Nico
sapphire
summer
7 posters
AuthorMessage

An Emergency Message from Doctor Zelly [ ANNOUNCEMENT ] Empty
PostSubject: An Emergency Message from Doctor Zelly [ ANNOUNCEMENT ]   An Emergency Message from Doctor Zelly [ ANNOUNCEMENT ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:13 am

Hello there. My name is Doctor Zelly, imaginary PhD. When you logged on this site today, or tonight, or whenever you are, where you are, you may have experienced an extreme case of this:

An Emergency Message from Doctor Zelly [ ANNOUNCEMENT ] Amazing
BUT NOT TO WORRY, IT'S JUST OUR NEW BANNER, TEEHEE

The banner contest is officially closed, and the new banner is our victor! The person who made that banner was Sapphire, and now she is 1,500 drachmas richer! Not that she needs the drachmas, though. Especially not after the winnings she was awarded for the superlatives. xD. BUT YES. I HOPE YOU LIKE THE NEW BANNER, THAT SHALL BEAM DOWN RAINBOW HAPPINESS ON CAMP HALF-BLOOD FOR MANY DECADES TO COME, ASSUMING THE SITE LASTS THAT LONG. I hope so. Don't you? Wouldn't it just be so cool, to be an old person, and suddenly think, "I wonder what that old site is like," and log on, and see that same awesome banner, and all these silly new-generation kids? I think so. xD. Sorry, I got off topic.

So, yeah! We have a new banner. But do not forget our old one, who was our friend for years. The friend that greeted us when we first found the site, with that really cool omega button all lit up and stuff. Hurrah for the old banner! Oh, and, if you've forgotten what it looks like already, here it is. You probably haven't, but it seems fitting to post it here. xD.

Congratulations to Sapphire! Yayyyyy!

Last edited by Zelly on Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:38 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: An Emergency Message from Doctor Zelly [ ANNOUNCEMENT ]   An Emergency Message from Doctor Zelly [ ANNOUNCEMENT ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:24 am

Congratz, Fye! xD I somehow knew you made that. xP
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: An Emergency Message from Doctor Zelly [ ANNOUNCEMENT ]   An Emergency Message from Doctor Zelly [ ANNOUNCEMENT ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:59 am

Jumping An Emergency Message from Doctor Zelly [ ANNOUNCEMENT ] 4021420466 Jumping An Emergency Message from Doctor Zelly [ ANNOUNCEMENT ] 4021420466 Jumping An Emergency Message from Doctor Zelly [ ANNOUNCEMENT ] 4021420466 Jumping An Emergency Message from Doctor Zelly [ ANNOUNCEMENT ] 4021420466 Jumping An Emergency Message from Doctor Zelly [ ANNOUNCEMENT ] 4021420466 Jumping An Emergency Message from Doctor Zelly [ ANNOUNCEMENT ] 4021420466

YAY THANK YOU SO MUCH GUISE /glomps everyone
I have to admit I didn't expect to get that many votes, haha.

spazzspazzspazzspazz

rofl Summer I had wondered if a lot of people arrived at that conclusion xD
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: An Emergency Message from Doctor Zelly [ ANNOUNCEMENT ]   An Emergency Message from Doctor Zelly [ ANNOUNCEMENT ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:58 am

Yeah, I kind of guessed it was her. xD

Anyway that emoticon thing looks cool so that's good.

And SAPH, YOU CAN, LIKE, RETIRE SOON. You're getting that money, girl. *dolla make me holla honey boo boo gif*
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: An Emergency Message from Doctor Zelly [ ANNOUNCEMENT ]   An Emergency Message from Doctor Zelly [ ANNOUNCEMENT ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:50 am

I know omg and with all the pumpkins sapphire found? She's richer that I am akdfjskafkdbsbf HEY MAN HOW 'BOUT WE SHARE? ;D /SHOT

Your banner is flawless akdjfjglsnfkslalfgkg <3
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: An Emergency Message from Doctor Zelly [ ANNOUNCEMENT ]   An Emergency Message from Doctor Zelly [ ANNOUNCEMENT ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:16 am

I knew it was Saph :D and omg that gif was so me
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: An Emergency Message from Doctor Zelly [ ANNOUNCEMENT ]   An Emergency Message from Doctor Zelly [ ANNOUNCEMENT ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:20 pm

I knew it. CONGRATS SAPH BABE, IT IS SO AMAZING. NO DOUBT THAT YOU WOULD WIN. I LOVED ALL OF THEM THOUGH.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: An Emergency Message from Doctor Zelly [ ANNOUNCEMENT ]   An Emergency Message from Doctor Zelly [ ANNOUNCEMENT ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:11 pm

DAMN. THE SITE IS 1000000000000000000X SEXIER NOW.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: An Emergency Message from Doctor Zelly [ ANNOUNCEMENT ]   An Emergency Message from Doctor Zelly [ ANNOUNCEMENT ] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:46 am

I should retire soon, yes. maybe spend it all on mystery boxes lololol

rofl Sni you're richer than I am xD

Many many thanks~
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Emergency Message from Doctor Zelly [ ANNOUNCEMENT ]   An Emergency Message from Doctor Zelly [ ANNOUNCEMENT ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Emergency Message from Doctor Zelly [ ANNOUNCEMENT ]
Page 1 of 1