Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Stuff (Vina.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Stuff (Vina.) Empty
PostSubject: Stuff (Vina.)   Stuff (Vina.) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:44 pm

Taylor stood outside of the nightclub, Kiss and Fly, waiting for his girlfriend, Auburn. He was wearing a plain gray sweatshirt over a shirt that said "Keep calm, and tell me I'm awesome", and a simple pair of blue jeans. He leaned against the brick wall, and let a small smile play at the corner of his mouth, happy he was about to spend time with the girl that he loved. He kicked his feet on the ground a few times, until he saw Auburn approaching.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Stuff (Vina.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff (Vina.)   Stuff (Vina.) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:26 pm

Stuff (Vina.) Rainbow_girl_07

| Auburn Spallin | Aged 16 | Daughter of Iris | Dating Taylor Stevenson, Khione |

Song Playing As Auburn Walks Up:

I bobbed in my Converse, laughing and already waiting to see Taylor. Kiss and Fly was the Teenage Nightclub we were meeting at, and I honest to the Gods could not wait.
My hair was hanging loose around my face, the colors bright and vibrant under street lamps. My tattoos were covered heavily with foundation, making sure they couldn't be seen. My nails were long, painted perfectly in leopard spots and rainbow colors. My tutu was colored with the rainbow too, with black tights and leg warmers also there. Only a recent addition to my wardrobe, but there you go. My top wasn't to bright, more of a muted color thing, with "LEAVE ME ALONE" written on it. Not meant to Taylor of course. My make-up was bright and light, going all around my eyes. The converse were rainbow patterned too, and I loved them with a passion. My earings were rainbow feathers, my ring rainbow along with my bracelet and neckalce all so colorful people were staring.
Let them. Nothing mattered, when I was going to see the Man I loved.
'You say, that I'm messing with you head..' I sang, passing a bar named Red Pyramid. Nearly there!
Nearly there, and I was on edge and waiting!
So close, so close.
Buffy had been the one to first hear about this date. She had literally bounced to come see me, and I had literally ran to get my outfit. This would make him go "Oh!". I had gone for the proper, Nightclub attire, and I could not wait to see his eyes pop.
Then the oldest song of my liking came into hearing distance, at the very beginning of its run.
'Take me now, here as I am, hold me close, try to understand...' I nearly tripped singing, loving this song with all of my heart.
Then I saw the one person who I could say that about, and smiled more widely then I had ever so far tonight.
Rushing along, with my skirt bouncing, I stopped just short of Taylor Stevenson, Son of Khione, and [I am proud to say] my Boyfriend!
'Hi! Love this song, don't you?' I had to nearly shout, but it was worth it.
I was pretending to not really care, but looking up at him, into his eyes, I smiled again.
Standing on my tiptoes, I pressed my lips to his.

Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Stuff (Vina.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff (Vina.)   Stuff (Vina.) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:45 pm

Taylor grinned out of the side of his mouth, as best he could through the kiss. He wrapped his arm around the daughter of Iris, while with his other hand took hers. He broke the kiss, and said "I love it to. Shall we go in." He began to lead her towards the entrance. Once the bouncer granted them interest they walked into the building filled with dancing teenagers, and booming music. The son of Khione smiled at his girlfreind, and focused on his favorite part about her... her eyes. At the moment they were an odd but pretty gold. He found a table, that wasn't occupied and he led Auburn to it. When the two had sat down, he smiled at her "How are you today, my most beautiful girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Stuff (Vina.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff (Vina.)   Stuff (Vina.) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:15 pm

ᗩᘮᕊ⋒ᖇﬡ ᔕᕈᗩᒪᒪᓰﬡ

| Aged 16 | Daughter of Iris | Dating Taylor Stevenson, Khione |

I swayed in my chair, smiling at him like a looney, and grooving to the whole Cascada thing.
'Your Most Beautiful Girlfriend is feeling very overdressed and silly, but other than that, perfect. How is my Most Handsome Boyfriend this fine night?' I laughed cheerliy, and swayed even more.
While I acted the idiot and still danced, a girl walked over and shouted over the music.
'Hey Guys! Loving the music, you?' she asked, before dancing off into the crowd.
I shook my head at how strange mortals could be, and how naive they could be. Two demigods, just sitting there, acting like there wasn't a problem in the world, when really they knew about the things that went bump in the night... and well any time.
Cascade changed the Keisha, "We R Who We R" and I had to stand.
'Come on, we're here to act like normal teenagers! And what do normal teen's do?' I asked, my smile in place as I tried to be heard over the music.
Dance dance dance. Turning to the stage where the DJ was mixing and jamming, I jumped and jammed, laughing and turning after the first verse to Taylor.
'Come on slow coach! We need to dance!' I laughed while talking, so it came out so bright.
I mean, what could be better? I was listening to the best music ever, and standing with my Boyfriend who I loved.
Taking his hands before he could reply, I pulled him down and twirled.
'See? Its simple!' I said with a tinkling laugh.
Jumping again, I screamed like all the other teenage girls.
'Hot and Dangerous, if your one of us, then roll with us....'

[center]Auburn's Outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58816917
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Stuff (Vina.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff (Vina.)   Stuff (Vina.) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:42 pm

Taylor smiled, and said "I'm awesome." He followed Auburn to where she was, and moved around in vaguely acceptable dance moves. "You know Auburn, I'm not very good at this. I don't want to humiliate you." He shouted over the loud music. He soon stopped, not wanting to embarrass the two of them, and stood still, not relly sure what he was supposed to be doing.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Stuff (Vina.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff (Vina.)   Stuff (Vina.) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:15 am

ᗩᘮᕊ⋒ᖇﬡ ᔕᕈᗩᒪᒪᓰﬡ

| Aged 16 | Daughter of Iris | Dating Taylor Stevenson, Khione |

Song Playing At The Moment:

I stood back, and tilted my head slightly. Then I leant into him, and talked into his ear, standing on my tiptoes.
'How could you ever humiliate me? Your the only one for me, and I couldn't care less what others think,' I looked into his eyes then, deadly serious.
How did he think he would humilliate me? He could never do that...
Everytime We Touch started playing, and I nearly had tears in my eyes because it echoed so clearly exactly what I felt for Taylor.
Putting my hands around his waist, I laid my head on his chest and swayed with the music.
This was the perfect moment. Amazing music, amazing atmosphere, and most impotantly, being with the one person in the world I loved. Blue can second to Taylor.
'I love you,' I whispered, smiling now.

'Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling
And everytime we kiss I swear I could fly
Can't you feel my heart beat fast?
I want this to last
I need you by my side
'Cause everytime we touch, I feel the static
And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky
Can't you hear my heart beat so?
I can't let you go
I want you in my life

I would love to stay in this moment forever, my mind whispered.
And I really did. Staying here, it would mean peace and love forever...
[/color]

Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Stuff (Vina.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff (Vina.)   Stuff (Vina.) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:52 am

Taylor sighed out of happiness, as he swayed with Auburn to the music. "I love you to" He said. For once, he felt truly happy, and didn't care about the fact that they were crowded by people at the moment. He kissed her lightly, and soon pulled away "And I will always love more than anything else."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stuff (Vina.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff (Vina.)   Stuff (Vina.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff (Vina.)
Page 1 of 1