Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bacon (Vina)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Bacon (Vina) Empty
PostSubject: Bacon (Vina)   Bacon (Vina) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:10 am

I walked out of my cabin door, yawning ready to go to the forges, and started walking. I bumped into someone, and we both fell down. I Immediately stood up, and extended my arm down to them, attempting to help the person that i have just knocked down out.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Bacon (Vina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon (Vina)   Bacon (Vina) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:31 am

[Constance Newman - Athena - Crushing]

Just coming out of the Athena cabin, I yawned, and though absentmindly about the day I moved into it. A few of my siblings had helped me move my meager possessions into a bunk that was pushed up against the wall.
I loved my cabin. With all its books, computers, maps, sketches, pencils, notebooks, everything I had ever dreamed about.
As my eyes glazed over when I thought of the new little gadget I was planning to make, mainly as a little robot desk thing, I bumped into someone.
Flying, I landed hard, and snapped out of my daydreams.
'I'm sorry!' I rushed, looking up and squinching in the sunlight at the figure. It was Cameron.
'Hi! Sorry, I...wasn't paying attention!' I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Bacon (Vina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon (Vina)   Bacon (Vina) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:35 am

"Oh, Hey Connie. That was my fault, you don't need to apologize." I helped her up, and said "How do you like living in the athena cabin now, instead of the hermes cabin."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Bacon (Vina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon (Vina)   Bacon (Vina) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:39 am

I smiled, and tried to suppress my babbling.
'I love it! There's so many books, English and Greek, and I'm trying to learn some Latin, which I can speak a little of now. Then there's all the mathematical instruments, and the sketches and computers, and weapons,' I took a deep breath.
When I thought of being related to Athena, and having so many smart brothers and sisters, I was delighted to know I was apart of something...bigger.
'What about you? Made any cool weapons or things lately?' I said, trying to keep my mind off the Athena cabin.

Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Bacon (Vina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon (Vina)   Bacon (Vina) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:05 pm

"Not really, just you know your standard weapons, swords knives daggers, nothing special. Your cabin sounds fun, other in the math stuff, it sounds like my cabin, or the forges. So, where were you going."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Bacon (Vina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon (Vina)   Bacon (Vina) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:24 am

'Well, I was em, going to meet up with my friends Buffy and Anya. Their planning to have a picnic,' I blushed, thinking he might find it to childish, but continued on, 'You could....come if you like. I mean, if you don't have anything else to do. I mean, you don't have to.'
Kicking at the ground, I wondered what made me act this way around him. My long blond hair was tied up in a tight, high ponytail, and I had a small amount of eyeliner around my grey eyes. I wasn't wearing my usual jeans and a Tee, because since moving into the Athena cabin, I was working a lot. So instead I wore dark navy overalls, covered in dried paint and dust.
When I saw him, my heart seemed to flutter. That could be heart disease. But no. I mean, sure it could be, but why would it only flutter when I was around him? Unless he was bringing out the sickness, and I should be checked over. But that would mean leaving Camp.
I never usually wore make-up. So why did I suddenly feel that I should be wearing foundation and lipstick, and be looking nice in a Tee and Jeans? Well there could be many reasons. Growing up. Peer pressure. Had I been pressured into anything? Well, I didn't remember.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Bacon (Vina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon (Vina)   Bacon (Vina) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:06 am

"Oh, cool." I said "I'll come it sounds like it will be fun. Where's it at." She was pretty, and was nice and smart, so i didn't mind being around her, but I wasn't sure if I liked her that way. I mean she definitely fir any standards I might have. I smiled at her, and saw her blushing, but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Bacon (Vina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon (Vina)   Bacon (Vina) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:41 am

I smiled, fiddling with a small silver coin. I had found it in my Dad's attic, and decided to keep it. For some reason, I always kept it in my pocket.
'Beach, as far as I can re-call. But we only talked for a few,'
That was true. Buffy and Kendra had only decided to tell me at breakfast.

[Buffy Anne Summers - Khione - Single]

I came out of my cold cabin the see Connie standing. With a guy. Who was cute. She hadn't told me anything like that. Hm.
'Hey Constance! Who's the Cutie Patootie?' I called, smiling as I strode towards her.
'Buffy, this is Cameron. Cameron, Buffy. He's gonna come for the picnic,' she said, suttereing a little.
'Cool. Glad to have you on board Cammy,' I said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Bacon (Vina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon (Vina)   Bacon (Vina) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:18 pm

I blushed, when Buffy referred to me as "Cutie-patootie" and said "Hey Buffy, nice to meet you. Who is supplying the food." I whistled, and my automaton griffin emeralda, flew over to me, and I smiled. "If we already have the food, we can fly to the beach, walking is to tedious."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bacon (Vina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon (Vina)   Bacon (Vina) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bacon (Vina)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: