Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Out and about. (Ft. Cam, Vina, Wells)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

Out and about. (Ft. Cam, Vina, Wells) Empty
PostSubject: Out and about. (Ft. Cam, Vina, Wells)   Out and about. (Ft. Cam, Vina, Wells) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:23 pm

Dex

I was working on an engine. I wiped my hand on forehead and got covered in grease. I flipped a switch and it roared to life. [color=blue] "OH YES YES! Come on work for papa" [/color] I said. I began running the diagnostics as some one entered the room.
Back to top Go down
Wallace Wells

Wallace Wells

PostSubject: Re: Out and about. (Ft. Cam, Vina, Wells)   Out and about. (Ft. Cam, Vina, Wells) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:29 pm

Darren wandered in. He looked around, stupefied as he noticed that his wanderings brought him to outside of camp. He would end up getting killed by a monster. He sighed, weirdly carefree, and sat under a tree, staring at an unknown boy who were forging something and talking to himself.
Back to top Go down
http://girrrl-with-one-eye.tumblr.com/
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Out and about. (Ft. Cam, Vina, Wells)   Out and about. (Ft. Cam, Vina, Wells) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:56 pm

Hannah walked around the outskirts of New York, when she saw what looked to be a diss-assembled chopper, outside of an old worn down auto garage. She began towards the door of the ancient building, and opened the strangely unlocked door. The daughter of Zeus saw two boys, and instinctively tried hiding her wrists more then she already had. She waved tentatively to both boys. One seemed to be working on a large engine, probably to the chopper and the other watching him. She took the ipod the disquised her spear, and stuck her earbuds in before playing at a low volume.e "king for a day" by Peirce the Veil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out and about. (Ft. Cam, Vina, Wells)   Out and about. (Ft. Cam, Vina, Wells) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out and about. (Ft. Cam, Vina, Wells)
Page 1 of 1