Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Starlit Encounter [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

A Starlit Encounter [private]  Empty
PostSubject: A Starlit Encounter [private]    A Starlit Encounter [private]  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:53 pm

A Starlit Encounter [private]  2dr845d

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena
Faye was sitting at the top of Half Blood hill, guarding the main entrance. It was about nine o'clock at night, and she had just announced to her cabin to go to sleep by ten. She hoped that they would listen to their command. Sighing, the demigod climbed up Thalia's tree, using the branches with fewer needles to lift herself up. Soon, Faye was at a branch where she could see the entrance and a fifty foot radius around it. Perching herself up there, her thoughts drifted to her cabin. Faye thought that her siblings would listen to her and go to bed before eleven. Personally, she had sources and would find out if there were any problems.

The demigod was wearing a union jack patterned shirt, white washed shorts, a pair of black converse, and her owl ring. Her hair was in a ponytail as her eyes scanned the lining of empty trees and such. It seemed that it would be a quiet night. Both hands were firmly holding on to the branch as she slid down one step. Faye sighed and rested her back against the tree trunk, waiting for something to happen.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=45192675
Back to top Go down
dream2407

dream2407

PostSubject: Re: A Starlit Encounter [private]    A Starlit Encounter [private]  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:56 am

A Starlit Encounter [private]  Saph

Sapphire Leigh Moon

Urania - 12 - Newbie

"I need to find a safe place..." she thought to herself as she entered a wooded area. Her dad had dropped her off by the nearest road, and now she was completely confused and lost. The woods seemed to be confused as well, because she could hearing slithers and hisses from various things. All Sapphire wanted was a safe place.

She heard a louder hiss, and soon a snake lady came into view. Saph didn't know what to think, only that the lady wasn't friendly. "How I love demigods..." the lady hissed. She knew she had to run, but where? Before she could think, the lady attacked her with pointy knives, and she let out a scream.

Layout by Moon
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Starlit Encounter [private]    A Starlit Encounter [private]  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:16 am

A Starlit Encounter [private]  2dr845d

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena
Faye heard a scream, and saw the outline of a little girl. Her instincts taking over, the demigod slid down to the last branch and jumped off it. Her feet carried her down in hill in a rapid pace as she clicked her sword into full form. Faye would never let a camper get hurt, not if she could help it. Her weapon glistened in the light of stars and the moon, which was the only real light source.

There, she came to a clearing where the dracanae was attacking the demigod. Her eyes turned a cold color of grey as she raised her sword behind the snake woman. "Stop it!" Faye ordered. The lady turned to face the daughter of Athena and smiled. "Very well." she said, smirking. The demigod knew better than to believe the monster, and slashed at her. The metal cut a gash in her scaly skin, oozing golden monster blood.

The dracanae frowned and began slashing at Faye, going for her arms and shoulders. The demigod parried them easily, sidestepping and rolling a few times. Breathing heavily, she stabbed at the lady's chest, then sliced at her neck. A hiss was heard, and the lady turned to golden dust.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=45192675
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Starlit Encounter [private]    A Starlit Encounter [private]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Starlit Encounter [private]
Page 1 of 1