Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Never Been Alone [ open ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Never Been Alone [ open ] Empty
PostSubject: Never Been Alone [ open ]   Never Been Alone [ open ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:30 pm

Never Been Alone [ open ] Starr_13 ◆ Starr Watson | Daughter of Aphrodite ◆
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=46551320
wait by the door and light -a cigarette,
if he wants a fight -well now he's got one,
and he ain't seen me crazy -yet.

--------------
--------------FOR once, Starr sat alone. It was kind or dreary really. She had plenty of friends, and half-sisters and brothers. But that night, while they were preparing the fireworks, she sat alone on a rosey pink blanket. She didn't like sitting alone, but she didn't want to seem despeate for company, even though she was. No, she had to stay there.
--------------SHE stared out at the water, glimmering in teh sunlight. Her hair was in her regular fish-tail braid down her back, blonde hair looking almost brown in the dark. She just felt like turning invisible, she was practically already. She sighed, and took her baid over her shoulder to twirl the end of it in her fingers.
--------------THEY were almost ready with the fireworks, and still, there the teenager sat, everyone oblivious to her pesence. She was starting to get a bit angry. She was beautiful, and social, she just didn't understand. She chewed her lip to calm herself down. "Ugh," she huffed, staring into the water. She wasn't close enough to it to get wet, but she still felt the slight spray of it on her feet.

don't that sound like a real -man,
i'm going to show him what a little girl's made -of,
gunpowder -and lead.
"Love is like an alarm clock. When it goes off, it becomes annoying, and all people do is delay it by hitting snooze. When love gets bad, you unplug it."

OOC:
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Never Been Alone [ open ]   Never Been Alone [ open ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:30 pm

DANIELLE ROSE MAPLE
Never Been Alone [ open ] Danirx
do you know what's worth fighting for? When it's not worth dying for?
DOES IT TAKE YOUR BREATH
AWAY AND YOU FEEL YOURSELF SUFFOCATING?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dani really wanted to go to the fireworks this year, with someone. Sadly, her boyfriend was busy doing something else, and her cabin was virtually empty. The demigod was determined to go, and therefore decided going alone was better than not at all. She decided to go casual, and dress in layers. After all, who knows how long the explosions of bright light could last.

She dressed in a pink ish colored sweatshirt with a glittery heart in the middle of it. Underneath the sweatshirt, she had her camp tee shirt. Dani also wore a pair of white jeans, gladiator sandals, and her sun necklace. The demigod never left the cabin without her beloved necklace. It reminded her of her father, and mother in some way. No matter how much she disliked her mother, Dani had a special spot for the necklace her mother had given her.

With her hair in a messy bun, Dani made her way down to the beach. She saw lots of people with friends and other campers, dates more like. A smug expression crossing her usually smiling face, the demigod kept walking. Seeing another girl without anyone next to her, Dani quickened her pace. "Hi, I'm Dani, can I sit by you?" she asked quickly. Her face twisted into a grin that she normally wore. She had a glow to her, like most Apollo kids, that got brighter as her mood increased. Right now, it wasn't much more than a dim glow.
    http://www.polyvore.com/danis_wardrobe/set?id=45226657#stream_box

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Does the pain weigh out the pride?
And you look for a place to hide?

DID SOMEONE BREAK YOUR HEART INSIDE?
YOU’RE IN RUINS
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Never Been Alone [ open ]   Never Been Alone [ open ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:40 pm

--------------
--------------STARR almost wanted to jump up and hug the girl. She seemed about as old as her, but with brown hair. She seemed to almost . . . glow. The daughter of Aphrodite liked that about her. It made her seem more easy to like, to get along with.
--------------"I'M Starr," she said, smiling prettily up at her. "Oh, and be my guest." She patted teh spot next to her, and folded her legs under her, Indian style. She still smiled at the girl, her warm, golden brown eyes almost blazing with happiness. This girl had saved her from a whole lot of embaressment.
--------------SHE quickly became curious though. Was this girl alone too? Or was this some sort of prank set for an Aphrodite child. She shrugged the second possibility off. The girl seemed too . . . happy to be planning something like that. "So," Starr said, tilting her head and fixing her gaze on the girl. "What brings you over to a lonely soul sitting alone?" She mocked being sad, but then her smile returned.

gunpowder -and lead.
"Love is like an alarm clock. When it goes off, it becomes annoying, and all people do is delay it by hitting snooze. When love gets bad, you unplug it."

OOC:
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Never Been Alone [ open ]   Never Been Alone [ open ] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:42 am

Never Been Alone [ open ] Danirx

Danielle Rose Maple

Daughter of Apollo
Dani smiled at the warm welcome Starr had given her. It seemed like the girl really didn't' want to be sitting alone during the fireworks. The demigod guessed it would ruin the older girl's reputation, a reputation that she had spent a while working up. Sitting down next to Starr, she looked up at the moonlit sky, ready for it to explode in lots of colorful lights.

Dani shrugged and pulled her legs closer to her chest. "Well, you looked lonely, and I was lonely." she said, smiling back a Starr. Brushing her hair out of her face, the demigod turned her head up to the sky. "Apollo, by the way." she said, replying to the question that would've been asked sooner or later. She loved her father, and his personality. Dani loved waking up every morning an being here in Camp with people who loved her. It was hard to think that before, she didn't think happiness was ever possible.

Leaning on her elbows, Dani reclined to a more comfortable position. She slipped off her shoes using her feet, and let the water lap against them. The water was a soft kind of cold, not the biting and stinging kind. "What's you godly parent, Starr?" Dani asked, looking over at her fellow camper.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Never Been Alone [ open ]   Never Been Alone [ open ] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:06 pm

--------------
--------------STARR smiled prettily, and flipped her braid over her shoulder, letting it fall onto her back. "Aphrodite," she said proudly, chocolate eyes sparkling. She didn't love her mother in general, but she loved that it made her beautiful. She still had a good heart though, which she loved. She gave Dani a nice, friendly smile, and looked at the sky just as the first fireworks went off.
--------------THE first ones weren't much to look at, but as it went on, they got better and better. The teenager had always loved the fireworks. They were bright and colorful, and no one could miss them. She kind of admired that. How when there were fireworks, people couldn't but but notice them.
--------------SHE would've talked to Dani more, she was very nice, but the fireworks made it impossible unless you yelled. Besides, her attention was trained on the lights overhead.

gunpowder -and lead.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Been Alone [ open ]   Never Been Alone [ open ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Been Alone [ open ]
Page 1 of 1