Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Heart vacancy [ dean<3 ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Heart vacancy [ dean<3 ] Empty
PostSubject: Heart vacancy [ dean<3 ]   Heart vacancy [ dean<3 ] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:38 pm

I’m running from a warzone,

I'm running from a warzone, I can't do this anymore. I'm running from a warzone, What are we fighting for? I know I just gotta let it go. I should’ve known. I gotta learn to say goodbye now, I throw my armour down And leave the battleground; For the final time now. I know, I'm running from a warzone.

It was getting late, but Adriano wasn’t really the one to worry about the time. Especially when Chiron had let them have an extended curfew, allowing them make the most of the end-of-summer festivities. Adriano leant against one of the pillars outlining the mess hall, watching as a group of Demigods were dancing in the centre. He didn’t have a date, simply because he had been planning to chat up someone here. He knew he would’ve been able to get one if he had tried, but he simply couldn’t be bothered. The room was undoubtedly looking amazing, with all the decorations and such, but Adriano was spending more time checking out the dancing girls.
He had never really been one for dressing up – and wasn’t even sure what you were meant to wear to places like this – so he had just worn a denim button-up and pair of shorts, along with a snap-back and his high-tops. He was sure he would be able to get a date even if he had worn a big-bag. That’s how much he believed he was god’s gift to women.
Pulling off his hat quickly to run a hand over his blond quiff, Adriano made his way to the centre of the dance-floor, a loud and energetic song playing and pumping out of the speakers in every direction around him. He took a moment to recognise the song, finally pin-pointing it as Glad you Came by The Wanted. There were a lot of people jumping and ‘dancing’ around him like crazy, but it didn’t really bother him. He spotted the back of a blonde’s head, running a hand over the buttons on his shirt before making his way towards her. He tapped her on the shoulder after a moment, leaning down slightly to speak to her above the loud music. “You’re hot. We should dance.” He told her plainly, his bright blue eyes gleaming with amusment, cockiness and anticipation.
ooc. not the best of starts. Sorry.

outfit; here • tag; deanie<3 • words; not enough • muse; 'hall of fame' by the script and Will.i.Am

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Heart vacancy [ dean<3 ]   Heart vacancy [ dean<3 ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:08 am

who do you think you are? running around leaving scars,
collecting your jars of hearts and tearing love apart,
you're gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul,
so don't come back for me, who do you think you are?

Azrael walked into the part pretty late. Looking gorgeous in denim shorts with a white shirt and black scarf she had also decided to wear studded Christian Louboutin heels. Her long blonde tresses fell down in ringlets reaching down further than her waist. Her hair had grown tremendously over the past year. With light make-up she looked quite natural but nevertheless stunning. She was in a good mood today, she had broken a pair up, killed a couple of monsters and had finally managed to get her car brought to camp and then well hidden so nothing would happen to it.
Without hesitation Azrael stepped on the dance floor. Now even if I didn't expect it, Azrael was a very good dancer, however a very sexual on. Soon she was moving her body ad whipping her hair to the beat of the music moving from one guy to the next as she danced, dropped, did splits in her heels and whatever else. However for a minute she wanted to calm down and was now just dancing on her own until there was a tap on her shoulder and a very subtle hint asking her to dance. She was about the get annoyed at whomever it could be but when Azrael turned around she found herself unable to do so. Instead to regain her composiure she smiled at him wickedly, "show me what you've got then big boy," she whispered into his ear hoping for him he'd hear. And she was gone again dancing looking at him with her piercing eyes the whole time waiting for him to join her.

words: 2 6 9 || tags: cerys<3 || clothing: outfit , shoes
coded by Dean of CHB

Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Heart vacancy [ dean<3 ]   Heart vacancy [ dean<3 ] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:06 am

I'm running from a warzone, I can't do this anymore. I'm running from a warzone, What are we fighting for? I know I just gotta let it go. I should’ve known. I gotta learn to say goodbye now, I throw my armour down And leave the battleground; For the final time now. I know, I'm running from a warzone.

The son of Eros couldn't deny that he was good. Very good. He must've been to have a girl as stunning as this one want to dance with him. He smirked as the girl leaned forward to breath words into his ear, his blue eyes checking her out quickly before returning to hers, watching her back away and start to dance, waiting for him to join her. He raised his eyebrows somewhat, licking his lips and proceeding after her.
It was hot here right now. Probably because of how many other sweaty teenagers were jumping and 'dancing' around him. He didn't know why he had asked her to dance, seeing as he never danced. He just...got all real close and shuffled. You couldn't really describe It. "How come I haven't seen you before?" He asked her over to music, getting quite closer to her and raising his eybrows. He was sure that he knew all the pretty girls at this camp.

outfit; here • tag; deanie<3 • words; not enough • muse; 'believe' by Justin<3
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Heart vacancy [ dean<3 ]   Heart vacancy [ dean<3 ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:10 pm

Azrael shrugged, "I don't spend much time at Camp. I like the Upper East Side much better," she said with a slight shrug. She was blatantly lying here. Not entirely, she was staying in the Upper East Side every now and again but she frequented Kronos' Camp as well. Azrael wasn't a nice girl, far from it, she killed not only monsters but demigods and mortals alike. She had weapons of any sort hidden throughout the camp that only she is able to get to. She let herself wrap around the handsome boy she couldn't help but...li- no. That's not possible, Azrael doesn't like. Nor love. That is not possible. Azrael was Death! The daughter of Destruction! This ca- it was true. Azrael couldn't help but like Adriano, "I'm Azrael," she said to him with a wicked grin hoping he knew about the Archangels and those myths. She liked the reaction of people when they understood without her telling them what Azrael meant.

words: killme. || tags: cerys<3 || clothing: outfit , shoes
coded by Dean of CHB

Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Heart vacancy [ dean<3 ]   Heart vacancy [ dean<3 ] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:55 pm

Adriano nodded, pretending to be intrested Into where she lived her hung out at. A smirk remained to play on his lips, letting his blue eyes watch her even if he wasn't memorizing everything that escaped her lips. Adriano wasn't really the type of guy that cared about the little, pointless details. He had only really said It because it was such a cliché pick-up line; it had to be used In a situation such as this.
Raising his eyebrows at her name, Adriano let his mind wander back to a time when he had heard It before. Camp's classes and library had plenty of information to give the about the origin of ancient names and such, knowing he had heard the name before. A frown appeared on his face as he continued to strain his mind and memory, finally concluding that it must mean something along the lines of 'bringer of death'. "Scary name for such a sexy lady." He flirted, his forehead smoothing out once more.
"I'm Adriano; son of Eros." he breathed Into her ear, hoping that she knew who his father was or the seductive nature of his voice and words would be wasted.

outfit; here • tag; deanie<3 • words; not enough • muse; 'one thing' by 1D<3
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Heart vacancy [ dean<3 ]   Heart vacancy [ dean<3 ] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:16 pm

Azrael smiled at his words, "Cute," was all she said before taking his hat and putting it on. She needed to make sure he would follow her. She started to move outside as she was getting slightly claustrophobic with all the guys and girls nearly hanging over her. As the blonde was walking outside all she was thinking was; cutey, cutey, cutey, kiss me cutey. But since she had her back to Adriano he couldn't see what she wanted in her eyes. Once she was outside in the cool night air she took a deep breath and turned back to Adriano, "Hat suit me?" she asked him with a wicked smile on her face. Only after all her actions she realised who his father was. Now she knew why she felt...emotions. It was him. His talent, his power. He made people feel this way whether it was subconscious or not. Azrael felt a bit taken aback but after a split second, she decided she didn't care. He couldn't turn it off so this had to be the way she felt about him since there wasn't anything else.

words: ohgod. || tags: cerys<3 || clothing: outfit , shoes
coded by Dean of CHB

Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Heart vacancy [ dean<3 ]   Heart vacancy [ dean<3 ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:32 am

“Cute is a bit of an understatement, don’t you think?” Adriano teased Azrael, raising an eyebrow. “We all know I’m the hottest thing in this room right now.” He stated, his arrogance meaning that he believed it to be true. He was such a cocky ass, it was ridiculous, but he honestly didn’t care. And he doubted he would ever be hated, seeing as he was easily able to draw people to him like a moth to a flame. Plus, he was pretty good at pretending to be nice, so he could always try and win people over with that fake cover. It was like the really popular jocks in those American high school films. Being nice was overrated.
About to protest upon Azrael plucking his snapback from his head, Adriano ran a hand through his blond quiff, making sure it was straight and perfect even without his beloved hat. He could do nothing but follow the girl, an amused smile playing on his lips as they got outside. Whatever he was playing, he liked it. When she turned, his smile transformed into a full-blown grin, inspecting Azrael with the hat on. “Yeah, it does.” he laughed, his Italian accent thickening somewhat. He extended his hand out to her to receive his hat back, wondering why she had wanted them to leave the building. He had been enjoying it in there. Then again, why did she want them both outside? What did she have planned for them both?

outfit; here • tag; deanie<3 • words; ych a fi • muse; 'confessions pt.2' by usher

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Heart vacancy [ dean<3 ]   Heart vacancy [ dean<3 ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:47 pm

Azrael started coming closer and closer with a naughty smile on her face, "Did I ever tell you that I've never been with an Italian before?" she said with big innocent eyes as she came very close to him. She turned it around so he was able to see his full face. She reached out with her hand and fixed it hair. It was a bit flat still in places. She was now close enough to him to after fixing his hair to whisper something very naughty in his ear before kissing his cheek. She moved from his cheek to kiss his lips very very lightly before moving away again to sit on the border where the grass surrounding the Mess Hall turned into the beach sand. All the while still wearing his head.

words: I AM SO SORRY!! || tags: cerys<3 || clothing: outfit , shoes
coded by Dean of CHB

Last edited by Maximilian on Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Heart vacancy [ dean<3 ]   Heart vacancy [ dean<3 ] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:56 am

i am the way i am
“No, you haven’t.” The girl amused Adriano, the main reason being because she seemed like the only girl he’d met that looked like she could play him at his own game. He didn’t like sticking with only one girl, and she had to be the only girl he had ever come across that gave off the same feeling. Adriano was interested; very interested. What could he say? He liked blondes.

There wasn’t much that could the Italian boy blush, but he came very close to it when the blond leaned forward to whisper something into his ear, his dark blond eyebrows rising out of surprise and curiosity. This girl had to be all talk, right? He wasn’t going to question it anyway, because the moment had already passed, and saying something minutes later was just embarrassing and would wreck the mood surely. He just let his grin widen somewhat, a mischievous and flirty glint in his blue eyes as he watched Azrael.

Blinking when she decided to embrace him, Adriano moved closer to her a little, closing his eyes when she moved his lips to his but the feeling was gone as soon as it happened. Following her down on the grass, Adriano licked his lips before speaking, not hearing the gentle footsteps padding closer to them. “How about me and you go-” He was cut short upon feeling a blade pressing into his throat from behind, an enemy demigod pressing his knee into his pipe and blocking all wind to his throat.

ooc; ugh.

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Heart vacancy [ dean<3 ]   Heart vacancy [ dean<3 ] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:02 pm

Azrael heard Adriano be cut off and she was caught off guard. She spun around and saw him held by an enemy. She reached for her dagger but was quickly grabbed by another enemy demigod. How had she not heard them? She cursed at herself for being tardy but stopped struggling. She just smiled wickedly and leaned into the enemy demigod, "You're going to die now," she whispered before bringing her elbow down in his ribs causing him to loosen the grip he had on Azrael. She turned around to face him as he stared at her with large eyes and snapped his neck. In one quick motion she turned around, took out her dagger and threw it into the other enemy who she hit right in his heart. The enemy dropped freeing Adriano. She looked up at him, "Later? I think we have something to do for now," she said nodding as more enemies started pouring out from the middle of camp towards the dance and mess hall. She narrowed her eyes and took out her sword, Αυγερινός or better known as Lucifer, out of its sheath that had been very well hidden on her back. She twirled it round as it flared up with a golden shimmer, "Do you have a weapon on you? I have loads if need be," she said with a devilish grin not caring how Adriano felt about her now. If he was disgusted, so be it. This was what she did. She killed in cold-blood. She was probably one of the best killers every. She was quick and effortless when it came to killing. She was also good as an assassin, killing someone and making it look like an accident.

words: 2 8 6 :D || tags: cerys<3 || clothing: outfit , shoes
coded by Dean of CHB

Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Heart vacancy [ dean<3 ]   Heart vacancy [ dean<3 ] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:52 pm

i am the way i am
Adriano had ready started to plan how he was going to get out the enemies grasp, about to slam his head back into the boy's gut when Azrael got up to take care of It for him, but not before being caught by anothher demigod. Adriano knew that if he tried to struggle, his thought would probably be slit by the blade, so he stayed deadly still, his blue eyes widening with horror when he was forced to watch the girl he had just flirted with snap another guy's neck. Adriano swallowed bile building up in his throat, knowing that you just had to forget something like this wheen it happened. Enough months spent in a gang In the most-famous city In the world made him realise this.

Getting to his feet Immediatly when Azrael killed the boy that had been holding him hostage, Adriano patted down his pockets, cursing when he discovered that he had no weapons on him. What? He had been going to a party, after all; his biggest problems had been whether he was going to pull, not If he had the suitable weapons and equipment to murder someone else with. He pulled his hat off Azrael's head, pulling It back on his own and nodding when she suggested him borrow a weapon, not returning her grin. He could kill someone If needed, but he wouldn't smile about it. He would probably spend countless nights awake, living it all over again, but not act as if he liked someone like this. "That would be helpful."

Before he could recieve anything from the girl, he ducked to dodge a slash from a sword, the celestial bronze slicing at his jacket. Adriano sent out his leg, catching the boy in the chest and making him stumble back. Adriano hoped that this gave him enough time to get a weapon, or for Azrael to kill him for him.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Heart vacancy [ dean<3 ]   Heart vacancy [ dean<3 ] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:34 am

Azrael saw Adriano's disgusted look and kinda felt sad that he didn't like her as much, she decided to tell him why she was like this. Why she killed without caring, "My father is Perses, and now you know who named me and why I was named like this," she said before he spoke again. She hadn't been looking at him anymore but looking around her trying to find an enemy that could potentially be a slight threat towards either of them. She now knew Adriano didn't like killing but he was willing to do it for Camp, so she could kind of relate to him in a way. Which was nice.
He didn't have weapons? God! Who walks around without a weapon? Azrael shook her head with a smile, "How are you still alive if don't carry weapons?" she laughed and took out another dagger that had been hiding strapped to her leg under her tiny shorts along with some throwing stars before Adriano was attacked. Azrael rushed over and had to flip back to avoid getting slashed at with a sword but the timing was a bit early causing her to miss her objective; the sword. She hadn't managed to kick it out of the enemy's hand. She cursed and charged forwards. She met his sword with hers and used the dagger she'd just taken out for Adriano and stabbed him. Quick and probably painless as she hit him right in the heart digging up from just below his ribs. She cleaned the knife on the fallen demigod's clothes before passing it to Adriano as well as the throwing stars, "I have more weapons in the Hera cabin, I can quickly dash if need be," she shrugged.

words: 2 8 9 :D || tags: cerys<3 || clothing: outfit , shoes
coded by Dean of CHB

Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Heart vacancy [ dean<3 ]   Heart vacancy [ dean<3 ] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:35 pm

i am the way i am
Adriano couldn't force a smile to his lips when the blonde laughed, honestly feeling like he was about to be sick. People were dying, and for all he knew his family could be dead. His friends could be dead. Everyone he knew could Indeed be dead, and he didn't think he would be able to manage it If they were dead. He would have a mental breakdown and top himself, or somrthing.

Weighing the dagger between his shaky hand, Adriano gave one swift nod to Azrael in reply to her statement, thinking It best that she could go get better weapons for the both of them. Adriano moved forward with both amazing speed and agaility, ducking the slash of one's sword as it narrowly missed his head, sure that few shards of his hair had been taken off by it. He kicked the Demigod away, throwing a star in his leg. It wasn't enough to kill him, because Adriano didn't want to kill someone else, but he knew that he would be out of the fght for a while, so it was one less enemy to worry about.

Spinning on the heel of his foot, Adriano crouched down in a fighting stance to meet his next opponent. Adriano gulped, not liking the size and muscles that the other guy had compaired to him. About to lunge forward, the enemy pushed hin away, making Adrian stumble and fall backwards onto his butt. He stood up quickly, yet not fast enough, moving into the sharp point of the enemy's sword as it plunged deep into his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart vacancy [ dean<3 ]   Heart vacancy [ dean<3 ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heart vacancy [ dean<3 ]
Page 1 of 1