Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

the clash [ dean ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

the clash [ dean ] Empty
PostSubject: the clash [ dean ]   the clash [ dean ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:29 am

James had never thought he would ever step foot in this stupid place that seemed to be filled with little brats running around, shoving pencils up their noses. James was pretty biased against places like the arts and crafts building, thinking that it was for girls and sissies. The closest he had ever been to this place before now was when he and his siblings had been chasing after an Aphrodite camper, who had hid behind this building. The English fifteen year-old never did think he would enter other than that, but apparently he had surprised himself, his tattered black converse crossing the threshold before thinking twice about it.
Maybe his expectations had initially been wrong about this place; there weren’t only little kids here. There were older boys and girls scattered around the room, working on things from blue-print plans to a large portrait of pegasi, but there were none of his siblings here. James couldn’t even colour between the lines, and soon got frustrated and snapped the pencil into two, throwing the wooden ends across the room to start a ‘stationary’ fight. It’s what he had done back at school, and had ended up in getting sent out of the class a lot of the time, or sent to the head-master’s office when the eraser had narrowly skimmed his teacher’s ear. James would’ve probably smirked at the memory if he hadn’t been in such a bad mood, looking for someone to take his anger out on. Walking punch-bags were always better than inanimate ones, in his opinion.
Standing out as he had chose to ditch the ugly camp-shirt and wearing a grey polo instead, James’ bright blue eyes grazed over the Demigods and tables, starting to move to the back of the room, looking for something to do or someone to beat up. James had to be one of the more…sensitive of his siblings, but any kindness and compassion was hidden behind a thick and moderately-fake layer of hate, aggression and cockiness. Very few people knew that he was a pretty nice person, even if he did like the adrenalin that pumped through his veins every time his fist connected with someone else’s flesh.
So caught up in his thoughts and day-dream, James bumped into someone’s shoulder violently, tensing his muscles immediately. Of course, it was his fault, but he would never admit to that. His pride was too large, and mood too bad to take the blame and apologise. “Hey! Watch where you’re going!” He growled loudly, many demigod’s stiffening and turning silent at his tone and words.

outfit; here • tag; deanie • words; 431 • muse; ‘nothing’ by The Script

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

the clash [ dean ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: the clash [ dean ]   the clash [ dean ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:45 am

so long and goodnight
Azrael walked into the Arts and Crafts pissed right off. As a punishment for setting a nymph on fire she had to watch after the little kids all day everyday for the next two weeks. Of course being Azrael, she would dress herself very ver appropriately. In tiny clothes and big heels. She put on a cropped shirt that showed off her skinny mid-section and a hemskirt that showed of her long legs. Slipping her shoes on she rose up, brushed her long blonde curls and walked out of her Cabin.
She made her way over to the Arts and Crafts. She burst through the door as an angry tornado. She walked into a guy. A fit one but that didn't bother her at the moment. He growled at her and a light shone in her eyes are she narrowed her eyes, "Make me, little princess," she said in a snarl. She was a Daughter of Perses. No-one spoke to her like that.

words : ### | tagged : cerys <3 | notes : ily! | clothes: here !

Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

the clash [ dean ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: the clash [ dean ]   the clash [ dean ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:55 pm

Hang on. Hold up. Someone had spoke back to James? Well, that was a first. Normally his predominate biceps, height and attitude usually struck fear into most Demigods he crossed, shutting up their little faces. The son of Ares was shocked and surprised, raising his dark brown eyes as his eyes swept down to the girl’s feet, finally making their way to her face again after pausing at her legs and stomach. Okay, she was hot in his opinion, but she also had an edge about her that made him wonder whether she was going to bite his hand off or something, which he hadn’t experienced form anyone but his sisters. It probably would’ve made him laugh, if he wasn’t so pissed.
Running a hand through his soft brown hair, spreading the hair-mould beneath his fingertips lightly, James stood tall in front of the blonde girl, unable to stop an amused yet intimidating smirk form on his lips. “Oh yeah?” James challenged, folding his arms across his chest. He wouldn’t hit a girl in a million years, but he sure as hell wouldn’t be afraid to scream abuse at them, even if they were attractive or not. It at least gave him something to do; arguing, instead of moping around in boredom.
“who you calling princess, sweetie?” James told her sarcastically, his voice dripping with mockery. he then pointed his finger right in her face, leaving it there for effect as another rude and insulting line came to his mind. “Now why don’t you go and eat some of that make-up so you can be pretty on the inside too.”

outfit; here • tag; deanie • words; not enough • muse; ‘safe and sound’ by taylor swift
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

the clash [ dean ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: the clash [ dean ]   the clash [ dean ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:42 pm

so long and goodnight
Azrael laughed at James, "Creative but its not working my dear, try something else." She thought quietly to herself, "Try uhm, calling me fat oooorr ugly? Anyway, I need to go take care of little kids. Who knew you weren't allowed to set annoying nymphs on fire??" she shrugged and started walking towards the kids. One of them had a pencil in his nose and she brutally pulled it out. She continued her walk around the room sneaking a look at the very hot Ares boy every now and again. She wondered what he was hiding under that shirt. She would personally love to tear it of him. If he wasn't such a numpty. Another boy was bullying a little girl which annoyed her. Some guys just thought they could bully little girls just because they seemed weaker and smaller. She grabbed the boy by the hair and lifted him of the ground, "Don't ever hit a girl again or I'll hit you," she growled into his ear. She dropped him and he ran away screaming and crying. Azrael lowered herself to talk to the little girl, "Don't let boys bully you. If they do; cut them," she said to the girl staring right into her eyes. The little girl nodded and ran away quickly.

Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

the clash [ dean ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: the clash [ dean ]   the clash [ dean ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:01 pm

James had to admit that the girl had something that almost reminded him of his sisters, but thankfully didn’t have any…ares in her. A lot of his sisters could get quite…beefy, to put it nicely. James’ smirk grew even bigger, letting his hand fall back to his side and into the pocket of his shorts, starting to actually like the girl for her attitude. He wouldn’t have called her fat or ugly because she, well, wasn’t, and James had been with enough girls to know that they didn’t forget something like that was said to them. He might be all tough on the outside, but he wasn’t actually heartless despite trying to hide it.
Not replying to her comments verbally, James leant back on one of the tables casually as he watched her walk over to a younger boy and girl, grabbing the boy by his hair and yanking his feet off the ground. “Ouch.” James muttered, self-consciously running a hand through his own hair, which was his favourite part of his appearance. Without thinking about it, his feet started to lead him towards the girl, standing a little behind and out of sight of her, listening to what she had to say to the younger girl. “Cut them real good.” James piped in, nodding and honestly, taking the piss. “unless, of course, they’re dad happens to be ares. If so, then run.” He added sinisterly, leaning back after a moment when the girl ran away, sticking his hands back in his pockets and raising his eyebrows to the girl, half-sitting and half-leaning against one of the tables behind him. “you’re quite scary, you know,” James told her, inspecting his nails as if he was bored. “beneath all that…sexy. Beating up little kids, huh? I don’t even roll like that.” He asked, his eyes returning to his face once more.

outfit; here • tag; deanie • words; 310 • muse; ‘mr brightside’ by the killers

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

the clash [ dean ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: the clash [ dean ]   the clash [ dean ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:17 pm

so long and goodnight
Cocking her eyebrow Azrael turned to the guy, "I don't like bullies. Of any age. Especially male bullies who think they're stronger than girl," she said with a flip of her hair. She started to move over to help other kids. One of the very little girls that Azrael took an instant liking to needed some help with her painting. Sitting down, Azrael took the kid on her lap and started drawing. Her hair fell in front of her face as she concentrated. The girl on her lap started clapping and laughing as her scribble turned into a beautiful butterfly. As she drew she was thinking about the handsome guy she currently had her back to. So he was an Ares kid. She knew it was late but she just couldn't stop herself, "Watch yourself son of Ares. That attitude will get you squashed like a bug," she smiled and continued to draw.

Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

the clash [ dean ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: the clash [ dean ]   the clash [ dean ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:36 pm

this girl seemed to be full of comebacks and Insults; similar to james himself. She was entertaining, at least, even if it hadn't been what he'd initially expected from her. They were both very...unique in a certain sense. James was having fun with this, so he chose to stick with this hot girl, his hands on the back of her chair when she's sat down with the little girl. He watched, slightly unintrested as she turned the ugly array of lines Into a butterfly, never really understanding 'art' or even 'bugs'.
Across from them sat a small little girl, lost in the world that was her drawing of two bunnies. At least, thats what James thought It was. His eyes locked in on her, surprised when she immediately met his eye and gave him a toothy, shy and innocent smile. The son of Ares struggled not to return the smile before failing, looking away after the moment and back at the older girl in front of him.
"and who, do you propose, Is going to 'squash me'?" He asked with a grin, James' English accent more obvious than in previous times. "because the only damage you could do wouldn't be In that department, honey." James' words had come across quite...sexual, if It were, but maybe this was because he was just that type of guy. He had never really had a girlfriend before, and he didn't exactly know what he and Tori would be classed as.

outfit; here • tag; deanie • words; idek • muse; ‘teen spirit’ by nirvana
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

the clash [ dean ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: the clash [ dean ]   the clash [ dean ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:45 pm

so long and goodnight
Azrael shook her head, "You going to be okay now sweetie?" she whispered to the little girl before standing up. She wasn't the tallest but she was British like James apparently, however she was Welsh and he was English, and in her slight annoyance she let her accent roam free, "You underestimate me Ares, my name is Azrael. Go look up the meaning," she said with a big smile and patted his cheek before walking away making sure all the kids were behaving themselves appropriately. For their age. Azrael smiled at the honey part he has said though, the sexuality of his retort kinda made her happy, made her want to do the same but she forbid it. She wouldn't go there. Not yet anyway.

Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

the clash [ dean ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: the clash [ dean ]   the clash [ dean ] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:26 am

I ain’t censoring myself for nobody,

I close both locks below the window, I close both blinds and turn away. Sometimes solutions aren't so simple; sometimes good bye's the only way. And the sun will set for you. The sun will set for you. And the shadow of the day, Will embrace the world in grey. And the sun will set for you, just set for you.

James’ eyes followed Azrael as she moved closer to him to pat his cheek, his mischievous smile staying on his lips and not hitting away her hand or anything. The son of Ares had always been a bit of a flirt, even if he was currently into someone else. It didn’t mean anything, of course; just a little bit of fun. A game, if you will. He stayed where he was when she walked away to make sure that all the little kids were fine. They could be set on fire and James wouldn’t notice, his eyes glued to the girl. Azrael; he hadn’t heard that name before, and he doubted highly that it was Welsh, considering that’s the country she sounded native to. “It’s James.” He corrected her, his voice carrying across the room filled with little kids, still staying where he was standing and watching her. It was a very English name, he knew, but he didn’t really have any choice in the matter. If he had, he would probably have named himself something disgustingly scary, or a curse word. “Call me james, not Ares.”
Letting his concentration waver for a small moment, James took the opportunity to scan the room once more, finding that they had to be the oldest two in here, apart from three other older Demigods in the other corner, looking angry at the fact they were here. Probably did something naughty too, like Azrael. “Sounds like too much work.” He called to her again, raising his eyebrows at the girl as he looked back at her. “But I’m guessing it means something scary.”

outfit; here • tag; deanie<3 • words; 270 • muse; 'shadow of the day' by linkin park
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

the clash [ dean ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: the clash [ dean ]   the clash [ dean ] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:09 pm

so long and goodnight
Azrael smiled, "It means Death, my father named me that," she smiled brightly and looked hard at the two other kids in trouble and they quickly shuffled off to go help other kids. Azrael flipped back her hair and slapped one of the older guys in the back of the head who was annoying a little kid, "Act normal, you ruddy moron," she snarled and shoved him out of the way to help the kid who was now covered in glue. She snapped her fingers at James and glared at him waiting for him to get her a wet towel, "Hello? Wet towel maybe?" she hissed at him. She wasn't in the mood to be nice when there was a crying 6year old on a chair covered in glue.

Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

the clash [ dean ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: the clash [ dean ]   the clash [ dean ] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:10 pm

I close both locks below the window, I close both blinds and turn away. Sometimes solutions aren't so simple; sometimes good bye's the only way. And the sun will set for you. The sun will set for you. And the shadow of the day, Will embrace the world in grey. And the sun will set for you, just set for you.

The son of Ares raised his eyebrows as Azrael continued on slappig an older camper on the back of his head, which made his smile grow even wider. James ran a hand through his hair, wondering why he was still here. Oh yeah; because this girl was hot. James continued to lean against the table with his arms folded, not mobbing when a small child got himself covered in glue. It wasn’t his job or problem.
“Go and get your own towel.” James told her, cocking his head to the side. It wasn’t often he got treated like this, considering who he was, so he found it quite amusing. He then extended is left hand, clicking his fingers in a similar way to how Azrael had done it, but more mocking. “Go on you ‘ruddy moron’.”

outfit; here • tag; deanie<3 • words; idk • muse; 'shadow of the day' by linkin park

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

the clash [ dean ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: the clash [ dean ]   the clash [ dean ] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:32 pm

so long and goodnight
Azrael had her back to James and smiled before composing her face. She slipped a knife out of her boot, spun around and threw right next to his head into the wall nearly to the hilt, she twirled her hair and smiled at him, "Awh, doesn't little Ares like being told to do something?" she smiled wickedly as she walked over to him very slowly forgetting all about the crying kid. She even hissed a swearword at the kid under her breath whilst looking back with an iron gaze. She returned her blue eyes to James and let them soften again parting her lips just slightly.

MINE ARE GETTING SHORTER AND SHORTER D:

Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

the clash [ dean ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: the clash [ dean ]   the clash [ dean ] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:03 pm

James jerked to the opposite direction of the fast moving weapon when Azrael produced a blade from within her boot, not liking how close that was to his face. He cussed loudly, recieving giggles from younger children around that believed blasphemy was funny. James' head whipped from the knife to the blonde again, who was standing closer to him now. "No, 'little ares' doesn't." He frowned, his blue eyes fixing on her parted lips and trying to remind himself that he sort-of had a girlfriend, even If that had never stopped him before this point.
ooc. So are mine D:

outfit; here • tag; deanie<3 • words; idk • muse; 'Helena' by my chemical romance
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

the clash [ dean ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: the clash [ dean ]   the clash [ dean ] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:38 pm

so long and goodnight
Azrael smiled at the reaction she got from him after throwing her knife and then his eyes staring at her face intendedly, "You can kiss me," she whispered still moving closer and closer aware of how much she was flaunting her body. Her long sun-kissed legs showing at the front of her beige skirt and then her sleek mid-section appearing before disappearing into her cropped shirt that stood a couple of centimetres of her stomach. She brushed her hair back slowly and sensually waiting for him to kiss her. If he didn't, well, she would.

Oh lord -.- this was reaaaal crap.

Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

the clash [ dean ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: the clash [ dean ]   the clash [ dean ] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:26 pm

Still hesitating as Azrael moved even closer to him, James blinked when she gave him permission to kiss her, not knowing what was wrong with him. He was thinking this through too much; deliberating. He didn't even know what was happening with him and Tori, and this could just be a laugh, right? Azrael was without a doubt beautiful, and James was greedy. That's all he was; a player, and he was kidding himself if he thought he would be able to change.
"Okay..." James replied softly and gently, yet still not making any attempt to move forward, watching as he pushed back her long hair. Azrael wasn't helping the situation for James by wearing such revealing clothing, up to the point where the son of Ares found himself placing his hands on the soft skin of her thin waist and pulling her against him, crushing his lips down against hers immediately, unable to stop himself.
ooc. like your face...jkily <3

outfit; here • tag; deanie<3 • words; idk • muse; 'thought of you' by Justin<3
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

the clash [ dean ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: the clash [ dean ]   the clash [ dean ] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:53 pm

so long and goodnight
Azrael grinned just before his lips touched hers. She felt his strong hands on her skinny waist as she leaned into him and his strong body. She could feel his muscles working as he held her. She liked it but judging from just before he'd kissed her, James probably wasn't single. Fun. Azrael loved playing around with people's relationships and crushing people like little bugs. The blonde was an absolute numpty. She was horrid in every way. She was cruel mentally and physically to nearly everyone she hated. Or even disliked. She let her lips leave his and slowly tilted her head back her long hair now reaching her bottom. She smiled and kissed him again slowly letting her arms go up and let her fingers knot into his short, dark hair.

Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

the clash [ dean ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: the clash [ dean ]   the clash [ dean ] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:21 pm

Glad that Azrael was kissing him back, James felt her long hair brush against the backs of his fingers when tilted her face up and more towards him. The male demigod tried to eliminate any guilt from his mind, just living In the moment and taking every minute as It comes. James' movements were passionate, verging on agressive, and parted Azrael's lips beneath his own so their breath and mouths completely became one. James only pulled away when hearing a bunch of younger campers exclaim, "ewwwww," in unison, making him laugh into her mouth, pulling his head and lips away slightly.
Grinning from ear to ear even if Azrael was probably messing with him, he kept his hands on her stomach, fingers spread apart and her against his body. "Not bad...but you could be better." James teased, keeping his voice quiet so he wouldn't be heard by others around him. "Practice makes perfect."

outfit; here • tag; deanie<3 • words; idk • muse; 'Russian roulette' by Rihanna
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

the clash [ dean ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: the clash [ dean ]   the clash [ dean ] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:47 pm

so long and goodnight

Azrael shook her head as she tenderly let her lips touch his. She kissed him and gently put some pressure on his bottom lip with her teeth before kissing him again normally, "You could do better too, I mean, they way you're holding me is very awkward," she said as she started to guide his hand from her hips down just below her ribcage on the side. This way he could wrap his fingers around her waist, he - if she leaned into him and he had to support some of her weight - would be able to keep her from falling without any trouble.

Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

the clash [ dean ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: the clash [ dean ]   the clash [ dean ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:02 am

Okay, so it wasn’t often that James got a reply back on bad kissing. Well, he kissing wasn’t bad, but how he was holding was apparently. “Is not.” He protested, letting Azrael guide his hands nevertheless, looking down at where his hands now were before back up at her face, the corner of his mouth twitching up into a smirk as he got a better hold on her, not caring that they were practically making out in the middle of a child’s area-thingy.“Better now?” He asked, amused. Without waiting for Azrael’s answer, James leaned down again and held the girl tight against his chest, kissing her again despite his internal fight. Well, James was glad that he had chose to go to the arts and crafts department after all.
ooc. kill me now.

outfit; here • tag; deanie<3 • words; idk • muse; 'Russian roulette' by Rihanna

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

the clash [ dean ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: the clash [ dean ]   the clash [ dean ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:36 am

so long and goodnight

Before Azrael was able answer him he kissed her again. Smiling she slowly moved his hand up slightly further on her back. She looked into his eyes and saw he was thinking about something. Azrael guessed within a second what was happening; James was a cheater. That nearly made Azrael laugh. She grinned into their kiss and fiddled with his hair a little bit. A kid pulled into her shirt and whispered something that made Azrael break their kiss and laugh. Then the kid held up a balloon and Azrael didn't know what to do anymore. Laughing whilst still holding on to James and shook her head and shoo'ed the kid.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the clash [ dean ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: the clash [ dean ]   the clash [ dean ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the clash [ dean ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: