Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hidden Village? [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

Hidden Village? [private] Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Village? [private]   Hidden Village? [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:54 am

BRYAN SCOTTS||MNEMOSYNE||EIGHTEEN
Bryce, carrying a book, wandered aimlessly around the forest around camp.

While the forest was packed with monsters, Bryce did not mind. Adjusting his glasses, he kept on reading a biology book. Since it was his first year at camp, he still have trouble believing in gods, especially he was a son of a titanness, namely Mnemosyne. He often went separate ways from the campers, knowing they judge books by their covers. He smirked once, then continued walking.

He only stopped when hit by an acorn. His glasses fell, and he quickly caught in return of his book falling to the mud. Bryce positioned his glasses back before picking up the book. "Yuck," he commented. He upped his torso and gasped.

What is this place? He never knew this! Bryce looked around, awed. The place was full of nymphs and satyrs. Immediately, Bryce felt like an intruder. He turned around, only to find his curiosity winning. He walked back to the village, and asked the nearest camper there.

"What is this place, can I ask?"
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Willie

Willie

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Village? [private]   Hidden Village? [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:16 pm

Amethyst Larken

Amethyst often spent her time in the Treetop Village. This place hardly ever had campers in it, and the centaurs, satyrs and nymphs never judged her. They usually just went about their lives, sometimes acknowledging her existence, but mostly walking by as if she wasn't there. Amethyst liked it that way. She sighed and doodled on her arm in black sharpie. Amethyst doodled to pass the time, though she wouldn't consider herself very good. Amethyst jumped at the sound of a voice. She looked up to see a boy she didn't know. Amethyst scowled and crossed her arms over her buxom chest. "This is the Treetop Village.." Amethyst looked the boy up and down. A muddy book....must not be very outdoorsy. Amethyst uncrossed her arms and leaned back on her hands. "You don't get around the forst much do you?" she retorted with a tilt of her head.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Village? [private]   Hidden Village? [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:14 am

bryan anthony scotts * mnemosyne * eighteen

Bryce adjusted his glasses before answering. "Yeah. I just got here, too," he reasoned before glancing back at the village.

Full of satyrs and nymphs, the Treetop Village was vibrating with life. There were so much houses atop the trees, and satyrs kept running around. He wondered why there's a Treetop Village here. Maybe because the camp wasn't for half bloods, only. That's why?

Bryce frowned before turning his attention back to the girl. "Is this... Treetop--" Bryce smirked with the name, thinking it was weird "--Village still part of camp?" Bryce hadn't even introduced himself. He didn't mind that.
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Village? [private]   Hidden Village? [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden Village? [private]
Page 1 of 1